IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Miss Raquel has starting putting words together and making them into pictures. That is right, she is putting words together to make these crazy things called sentences.

just words that I put together...and make into a picture

Bless her. :lol:

Here is the link to her pinterest page where she put words together:

pinterest.com/MissRaquel316/quotes-by-me/

http://pinterest.com/pin/90846117456325827/

Pretty sure she plagiarized a worship song for that.

http://pinterest.com/pin/90846117456325824/

He's teaching you something through this. Cooperate with his gentle touch.

:? Jesus is touching you, so you better cooperate and not fight it.

http://pinterest.com/pin/90846117456325790/

So she often hates thinking. Why am I not surprised?

There are plenty more, but I honestly find the long ones too boring to read.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm pretty sure her brain is on autopilot most of the time, and that second one you linked has the feel of a very strange ransom note. She is precious, isn't she.

I feel bad for laughing at this, but...come on. Her quotes make basically no sense.

Sometimes she hates thinking...

Has she done enough of it to even know if she hates it or not? :shrug:

I feel bad for laughing at this, but...come on. Her quotes make basically no sense.

I am pretty sure she started doing that "thinking" thing that she doesn't like and decided that she wanted to write something that sounds all spiritual and shit, so she stopped "thinking" and just put words together that she thought sounded good.

It's quite obvious that she neither knows what the word "legit" is short for and it's actual definition nor does she have a clue about love, relationships and reality. The real world is gonna be quite the shock one day.

Oooooo, me too! I want to do this, too! :roll: Unfortunately I keep coming up with things that sound like I really love Jesus, that I'm really IN LOVE with Jesus in a Cartman sort of fashion. Maybe you have to be an unemployed, undereducated SAHD for this to work.

"Sometimes God sends a hurricane, tornado, tsunami, a sandstorm, a flood, a blizzard and then an earthquake, but always remember that He only hurts you because He loves you. Through the pain you will grow closer to ~HIM~ and in the end it will be worth all the suffering."

Not sure how to make it into a picture, but that is my attempt to make sentences like Miss Raquel.

And for what Miss Raquel's life is really like:

"Sometimes the worst thing that happens to you is that a friend thinks you have a crush on a guy and then to make you feel better God gives you a horse that you quickly get bored with. You are God's special snowflake. He loves you best of all."

It's quite obvious that she neither knows what the word "legit" is short for and it's actual definition nor does she have a clue about love, relationships and reality. The real world is gonna be quite the shock one day.

Eh, the kids are using legit to mean "totally awesome" these days. Began as sarcasm for anyone saying anything dubious online, "You mean all I have to do is rub this cream in four to six times a day to gain two inches a week? Sounds legit," and evolved beyond sarcasm to genuine praise. She does use it more often and for longer than anyone else her age or slightly younger, though.

I'm convinced from a lot of her recent stuff that she had a crush on somebody who is actually dating someone now and she's sort of heartbroken about it. But that can't happen because she's devoted to courting, not giving pieces of her heart away to guys; that's why she can't talk about it on her godly blog. This is a girl who almost certainly keeps a private journal, too. I bet that one is WAY more interesting than the one we see, because she's so much more worldly than a lot of our fundie girls.

Eh, the kids are using legit to mean "totally awesome" these days. Began as sarcasm for anyone saying anything dubious online, "You mean all I have to do is rub this cream in four to six times a day to gain two inches a week? Sounds legit," and evolved beyond sarcasm to genuine praise. She does use it more often and for longer than anyone else her age or slightly younger, though.

I'm convinced from a lot of her recent stuff that she had a crush on somebody who is actually dating someone now and she's sort of heartbroken about it. But that can't happen because she's devoted to courting, not giving pieces of her heart away to guys; that's why she can't talk about it on her godly blog. This is a girl who almost certainly keeps a private journal, too. I bet that one is WAY more interesting than the one we see, because she's so much more worldly than a lot of our fundie girls.

I think you are correct here. She said on her AMA place that the story "Last person he looked at" story was real and that he is "only a friend". And a lot of her recent posts have seem to hint that she really likes a guy but he doesn't like her back. I bet that guy read that story and ran far, far away from her because she comes off as someone who would take a guy smiling at her as a sign he wants to marry her. Her recent poem, oh my she went to Doug Phillips school for writing poems. :shock:

I dreamed last night that Miss Raquel and her mother came here and were willing to answer questions. And it was the best fundie Friday ever. :lol:

So, God only hurts us because he loves us. Um ... is she reading the Bible or 50 shades of Gray?

I think Raquel and Cousin Amy should collaborate on a book about their love for "Jesus" (not a boy not a boy not a boy). It'll be a real bodice ripper compared to the Moody collection.

Doug (is a tool) writes poetry? Well, if it's anything like Miss Raquel's work, it's sure to be, *snerk* totally manly *cough.*

Hmmm, from the single example I could find, "The Patriarch," Dougie's not committing atrocities with free verse, but he is doing terrible things to ballad metre. (For those who know the poem, it can be sung to the themes from Pokemon and a bunch of other songs, but I think the Pokemon version is the funniest.)

Miss Raquel's is terrible, but there aren't really any fantastic opportunities for parody. Well, except this, but it's more a commentary than a parody.

This is just to say

I have legit

eaten

the pieces

of your heart,

that you were

probably

saving

for God.

Forgive me.

Your fictionals are terrible,

So young

and immature.

After this last post, she has so given away pieces of her heart and probably scared off every guy in her life.

"Have you ever thought you meant a lot to someone, but then you find out that you’re just one person out of so many others that they talk to?

Have you ever thought that you really didn’t like this one person, but over the course of a few months, you’ve come to realize that you’d rather die than lose them?"

If she would just be open to dating someone without it being all "OMG!! WE ARE TOTES GETTING MARRIED!!! Squeee!" she would be much happier. Unluckily she has made this huge deal about how she wouldn't "date" someone without them first making it clear that they wanted to marry her. She won't do a casual, lets just get to know each other and see how things work out sort of dating. She wants a commitment before the first date.

She re-posted half that entry in tweets, too. The other night she had one about wanting to hug Jesus and I almost wanted to say, "Oh, is that the guy's name?" But I think it's better to watch than interact, don't want to scare her off. Poor speshul snowflake finding out she's not speshul. How long until she decides he wasn't trying to protect her heart hard enough and defrauded her with his friendship?

How is old is Miss Raquel now? I lost track, but it seems like she ought to be moving on with her life (or, y'know, God ought to be moving along with his Grand Plan for life, or whatever).

An awful lot of these fundie kids seem like they've just sort of run aground once they hit the "graduated from homeschool" age. All the stuff that's supposed to happen next doesn't seem to be happening, and they're just sort of stuck at home waiting for God to intervene.

...Man, that sounds even more depressing when I write it out that way.

She is 18 and from what I can tell does nothing with her life besides write stuff like this and take pictures of herself. It is really sad because at 18 she has her whole life ahead of her and she should be doing so much with this time. Even if she doesn't want to go to college she should still try and take some writing classes since she wants to write novels. Try to get a job somewhere besides a coffee shop since that idea hasn't been working for her. She has her mind set on marriage and nothing else and I don't know how she is going to deal with it if it doesn't happen anytime soon. And the way she acts I don't think it is going to happen because she is so immature.

She is 18 and from what I can tell does nothing with her life besides write stuff like this and take pictures of herself. It is really sad because at 18 she has her whole life ahead of her and she should be doing so much with this time. Even if she doesn't want to go to college she should still try and take some writing classes since she wants to write novels. Try to get a job somewhere besides a coffee shop since that idea hasn't been working for her. She has her mind set on marriage and nothing else and I don't know how she is going to deal with it if it doesn't happen anytime soon. And the way she acts I don't think it is going to happen because she is so immature.

She's just not fundy/submissive enough for the kind of men who would want to marry an 18 year old girl they barely knew.

That's one of her big problems. The fundie guys aren't going to go for a girl who dresses/acts/watches movies/listen's to music like she does. But the regular guys aren't going to go for a girl who won't go on a date without a commitment that he is at least planning on marrying her.

That's one of her big problems. The fundie guys aren't going to go for a girl who dresses/acts/watches movies/listen's to music like she does. But the regular guys aren't going to go for a girl who won't go on a date without a commitment that he is at least planning on marrying her.

Unless they're looking purely for a hook-up, most young men are going to be interested in a woman who's doing something with her life: college, travel, volunteering, starting a career, something. Spending your days writing moon-y love poetry and bad fictionals is something 12-year-olds do. Guys her age generally aren't going to be attracted to woman who's doing little with her time, regardless of the religion she follows.

She is 18 and from what I can tell does nothing with her life besides write stuff like this and take pictures of herself.

Ah, thanks. She's still younger than I thought she might be by now. That's... good, I think. It would be better if it seemed like there was any significant chance of her situation changing, but she still has some time to grow up if she ever gets/takes the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
She re-posted half that entry in tweets, too. The other night she had one about wanting to hug Jesus and I almost wanted to say, "Oh, is that the guy's name?" But I think it's better to watch than interact, don't want to scare her off. Poor speshul snowflake finding out she's not speshul. How long until she decides he wasn't trying to protect her heart hard enough and defrauded her with his friendship?

I just looked at her twitter since she hasn't been blogging and, my goodness it shows a whole different side than her blog. And what is this boyfriend application she has been posting about? I thought boyfriends were evil and she was going to do the godly courtship thing? :lol:

From her answers on this we learn that:

~The guy needs to like cheese

~He needs to be willing to listen to her read out loud to him.

~Loves the beach

~Loves to go horseback riding

~Needs to always text her back immediately because she is insanely jealous and will flip the fuck out if he doesn't. Seriously, she says she gets jealous easily and will freak out if a guy doesn't text her back immediately. But remember her jealous rage is only because she likes him. :shock:

~Won't mind getting lost in nature. I hope this doesn't mean literally lost because she doesn't appear to be one who would survive long in the wild.

~Will sing to her.

~Will call her cute nicknames.

~Will send her Bible verses every morning.

~Will wake her in the morning by standing outside the window singing.

~Will write her love letter.

~Will be okay with Raquel blasting loud music.

~He can only watch SOME sports and while he does he needs to be holding her hand and eating popcorn.

~Will snapchat her goofy videos and pictures regularly.

~Will tolerate every annoying thing she does and think it is wonderful.

~Can and will cook good meals for her.

~Likes to play with her long hair and cuddle. :?

~Eats meat.

~Likes big trucks and he cannot lie.

She is never going to be happy with any guy. No one will ever live up to her expectations.

Raquel needs to lower her standards, no man will ever fit. Even if Jesus himself came down to Earth, he would not make the cut.

I just looked at her twitter since she hasn't been blogging and, my goodness it shows a whole different side than her blog. And what is this boyfriend application she has been posting about? I thought boyfriends were evil and she was going to do the godly courtship thing? :lol:

From her answers on this we learn that:

~The guy needs to like cheese

~He needs to be willing to listen to her read out loud to him.

~Loves the beach

~Loves to go horseback riding

~Needs to always text her back immediately because she is insanely jealous and will flip the fuck out if he doesn't. Seriously, she says she gets jealous easily and will freak out if a guy doesn't text her back immediately. But remember her jealous rage is only because she likes him. :shock:

~Won't mind getting lost in nature. I hope this doesn't mean literally lost because she doesn't appear to be one who would survive long in the wild.

~Will sing to her.

~Will call her cute nicknames.

~Will send her Bible verses every morning.

~Will wake her in the morning by standing outside the window singing.

~Will write her love letter.

~Will be okay with Raquel blasting loud music.

~He can only watch SOME sports and while he does he needs to be holding her hand and eating popcorn.

~Will snapchat her goofy videos and pictures regularly.

~Will tolerate every annoying thing she does and think it is wonderful.

~Can and will cook good meals for her.

~Likes to play with her long hair and cuddle. :?

~Eats meat.

~Likes big trucks and he cannot lie.

She is never going to be happy with any guy. No one will ever live up to her expectations.

This sounds a lot less like the starry eyed romantic ramblings of a godly sand and a lot more like the profile of a Payboy centerfold. Well, except for the Jesus stuff.

Archived