IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Here's the latest:

You recently said that no person is born transgender, yet you fail to mention any data from reputable scientists that back your claims. I would like to read any articles that back up your claim.

I don't need 'data from reputable scientist' to back up my statements. They're not claims, actually. They're the truth, because I speak what is written in God's Word. What HE says - not me. He created the first humans (Adam and Eve) as man and woman. 'Any other sort' of person is not natural.

I keep trying to tell her about intersex conditions but she never answers those questions. I wonder if she believes that intersex conditions even exist or not. I guess that would be "unnatural" to her.

And the answer she gave for this makes no fucking sense. Nowhere in the bible does it say anything about being trans, except for the thing about not wearing clothes that pertain to the opposite gender in Leviticus. The thing about Adam and Eve is total shit...that's like saying that according to the bible Adam and Eve lived past the age of 100, so every human will live past 100.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the latest:

I keep trying to tell her about intersex conditions but she never answers those questions. I wonder if she believes that intersex conditions even exist or not. I guess that would be "unnatural" to her.

And the answer she gave for this makes no fucking sense. Nowhere in the bible does it say anything about being trans, except for the thing about not wearing clothes that pertain to the opposite gender in Leviticus. The thing about Adam and Eve is total shit...that's like saying that according to the bible Adam and Eve lived past the age of 100, so every human will live past 100.

I was trying to be nice... guess she didn't like logic. :doh:

What does freedom mean to you? The power or right to act, speak, or think as I want without hindrance or restraint.

Explains a lot.

She doesn't seem to know how to blend her registers very well. It seems like she has to do a song either in her chest voice or her head voice, but not a wider range.

I think with training she could access a wider range but her head voice is very weak and I'm not sure if she could change that very much (my biggest strength is my head voice so I don't know a lot about working on that). I think her biggest issue and the easiest to work on is her breathing. She does have a pleasant lower register, good diction, good timing and pretty good pitch, and a nice (if uninteresting) tone. If she wanted to work hard and take constructive criticism, she could be a good singer. She could possibly even have a career as a Christian artist. She has the look they like (cute but not so attractive as to be tempting, a non-curvaceous figure, etc.), the typical bland voice you hear in Christian pop, and her views are obviously in line with the audience. I could even see her "testimony" about God saving her from her sexting addiction being marketable to fundie-lite teens and young adults. But this will never happen because raquel won't work for it.

Raquel reminds me of Zambia John, both want to achieve great things while doing absolutely nothing. They both like to take things from others while not giving back. They think the world owes them everything because they are just so special. Raquel would have a hard time making it as a Walmart employee, making it in singing/dancing/modeling/writing is going to be fairly impossible for her since she wants to put in the minimum effort and expect success.

She posted the link to that video, but she never said she actually watched it. I kind of doubt she did. Somebody ask if she watched it and what her thoughts on it are. I can't believe she blocked me over the slapping question but is letting all the creepy sexual stuff through.

She answered my somewhat snarky comment! I'm surprised it passed. Kind of a "neener neener" on my part, but damn is that post rage-inducing.

Explains a lot.

Hm...like the right to marry the person you love? Of course, she'll never see it that way, but it's hard not to notice the hypocrisy.

From her twitter:

I don't have time to follow stuck-up, know it alls who bask in being twitter famous & act all high & mighty to the 'normal' kids

Is this because all the famous people she tweeted yesterday ignored her?

From her twitter:

I don't have time to follow stuck-up, know it alls who bask in being twitter famous & act all high & mighty to the 'normal' kids

she DID just call herself a kid, right?

OH wow. Well I just asked her a question about that, asking if she wrote it. I've realized that if you want an answer from her you have to be super sweet about something like that, and she can't suspect that you're onto her about anything. It's really annoying.

She probably thinks that since she changed it a tiny bit she can take full credit for writing it.

She probably thinks that since she changed it a tiny bit she can take full credit for writing it.

Probably. She also just answered a question saying she would "maybe" date a skinhead...wtf?

Would you date a skinhead?

Maybe...?

Looks like she didn't really write that "She was beautiful" post. She pretty much copied it and changed a couple of words.

http://vuible.com/pin/she-was-beatiful- ... magazines/

I just googled the first line and it's all over the internet. It takes a certain amount of ... something ... to claim credit for a piece of writing that is so ubiquitous.

someone should ask her if she knows her work has been plagiarized all over the interwebs. I'd like to see her response.

ETA with a link to the original. I can't because I'm at work and shouldn't be playing on the internet anyways

Probably. She also just answered a question saying she would "maybe" date a skinhead...wtf?

I wonder if she knows what a skinhead is? Or forgets that's her dad is from Peru, and they want her out of "their" country? :pink-shock:

I wonder if she knows what a skinhead is? Or forgets that's her dad is from Peru, and they want her out of "their" country? :pink-shock:

I asked if she knew, she said yup, but that's not really an answer. So I asked what does she think a skinhead is, because I can't wrap my mind around how she claims she would maybe date a skinhead while knowing what a skinhead is and what they stand for while also being mixed non-white herself. We'll see if she bothers to answer.

Is there any definition of skinhead that isn't bad? I'm trying to figure out what definition she could be using that wouldn't make her an even worse person that she seems.

Is there any definition of skinhead that isn't bad? I'm trying to figure out what definition she could be using that wouldn't make her an even worse person that she seems.

"Skinhead" does actually have more than one definition:

"A skinhead is a member of a subculture that originated among working class youths in London, England in the 1960s and then soon spread to other parts of the United Kingdom, and later to other countries around the world. Named for their close-cropped or shaven heads, the first skinheads were greatly influenced by West Indian (specifically Jamaican) rude boys and British mods, in terms of fashion, music and lifestyle.[1] Originally, the skinhead subculture was primarily based on those elements, not politics or race but, since then, race and politics have become factors by which some skinheads align themselves. The political spectrum within the subculture now ranges from far right to far left, although many skinheads are apolitical.[2] Contemporary skinhead fashions range from clean-cut 1960s mod-influenced styles to less-strict punk and hardcore influenced styles."

(Source: wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead)

However, the one definition she supposedly knows SHOULD be the Neo-Nazi definition. I don't think people refer to themselves as "skinheads" in any other context anymore.

She knows Dolly Parton but not the Carpenters. She recognizes random obscure lyric that I would only expect a real fan to know... but doesn't recognize Close To You.

I have no words to describe that. By the way... Close To You is the most poetic thing she has ever read

From her twitter:

Raquel would know all about stuck-up know-it-alls who bask in being Twitter (and FaceBook, and Instagram, and ask.fm, and YouTube, and Pinterest--not to mention her several blogs) famous, and acting all "high & mighty", since this is exactly who she is and what she does. Why, it's a miracle the poor girl gets a chance to pee given all her obligations to her social media "fans".

I looked through Raquel's twitter and the people she tweeted were Christian music artists. I had to laugh at her mentioning the little boy she babysits.

Archived