IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Yes. She got rid of the horse. That is good since she was letting him go without water and she thought it was cute when he would drag his water container around begging for water.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. She got rid of the horse. That is good since she was letting him go without water and she thought it was cute when he would drag his water container around begging for water.

:pink-shock: :angry-banghead: Self-righteous, animal abusing bigots should really refrain from calling themselves God's Daughter. :roll:

And soon, I knew this was something that I either had to tell him to stop or just completely cut off communication with him. But I didn’t. And I had two ‘reasons’. 1: I didn’t want to hurt him. And 2: I was addicted to it. I liked being ‘satisfied’. None of this was happening in person so why should I be so concerned. I was still physically pure. I didn’t really love this guy.

And from the book of Matthew:

27 "You have heard that it was said,

'You shall not commit adultery;'

28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a

woman to lust after her has committed

adultery with her already in his heart.

Then, below there's a list of things to pray for when it comes to your future husband, and of course, "his purity" is included.

:angry-banghead:

Great news!! The fictional(Life's Choices) that first brought Miss Raquel here might be published! At least that is her claim as to why she took it off her blog. I can only see some sort of super fundie newsletter publishing it. Even for anti-choice propaganda it is especially bad.

I don't know how to screen shot, but she is yet again ranting against gay people on her twitter.

Great news!! The fictional(Life's Choices) that first brought Miss Raquel here might be published! At least that is her claim as to why she took it off her blog. I can only see some sort of super fundie newsletter publishing it. Even for anti-choice propaganda it is especially bad.

I don't know how to screen shot, but she is yet again ranting against gay people on her twitter.

Her ask.fm, not her twitter, but here you go:

Screen_Shot_2013_07_24_at_22_53_40.png

Screen_Shot_2013_07_24_at_22_53_49.png

Screen_Shot_2013_07_24_at_22_53_59.png

and just for the lols

Screen_Shot_2013_07_24_at_22_54_44.png

She had a whole conversation with a guy on her twitter to about people being born gay but it isn't there anymore.

Oh Raquel, you are such an ignorant girl...I wonder how many gay people she has actually talked to. Probably none at all.

Screen_Shot_2013_07_24_at_22_54_44.png

Yep, those strong Christian girls, at home praying for their future husband while they sext with whatever guy last paid any attention to them.

Info on where she posted this, and the name/date she shared her "fictional"?

It was on her blog, God's Daughter and it was spring/summer of 2010. Life's Choices was the name of it. It was so bad it was good. Can't beat the penis ferret story, though.

"'You must hold [either the ball or the ferret; probably the ball] a bit more firmly than that, m'lady,' the Knight smiled."

oh, penis ferret. you make my heart smile.

In retrospect, either she was a terrible sexter, or she knows exactly what the penis ferret was about.

raquel, YOU ARE THE ABOMINATION. christians are told to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. you think you can judge and doubt other people's salvation? I'm proud to know many gay christians, and if they're not going to heaven, YOU sure as hell aren't.

sorry, just wanted to say that.

post-4530-14451998120189_thumb.png

Miss Raquel, knowing who gets into heaven and who doesn't. She is practically God herself.

Id love it if God tells Raquel to grow up and stop being a lazy, selfish little bigot.

Usually I go easy on young fundies who havent left home yet, as they know less about life than the average four year old, but Raquel has absolutely no redeeming features.

So, a professing Christian can't be gay but a professing Christian can sext a variety of boys while waiting for a courtship?

Perfect example of log and mote....

Whoa. Someone asked on her ask.fm what her favorite classic book is. She replied with "The Picture of Dorian Gray". I wonder if she knows anything about Oscar Wilde?

Whoa. Someone asked on her ask.fm what her favorite classic book is. She replied with "The Picture of Dorian Gray". I wonder if she knows anything about Oscar Wilde?

was that recent? I don't see it...

Also, gross.......these "dear future husband" tweets are so creepy. it's like she's venting her sexual frustration to the world or something. and her loneliness. it's too public.

post-4530-14451998123863_thumb.png

She's going to be in for a rude awakening. Putting all that 'wishes' up is just setting up a situation for an abusive relationship. Sociopaths are pretty good at being 'normal' and 'princely'.

Archived