IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

That reminds me that the other day my oldest now adult said one of the earliest and best lessons I taught her was that you don't always get what you want in life. She said it's helped her keep working when other people are whining or fussing because something is "unfair."

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raquel, getting a job? She is in for one hell of a shock. When it comes to anything that requires effort, shes the female version of Josh.

I think that if any guy actually fits her boyfriend application he isn't going to want her. Raquel seems to offer nothing more than platitudes and really bad advice. Also, how will she meet them? If you don't work and don't go to school, and it doesn't appear her parents are trying to find her a husband, does she intend to marry the pizza delivery guy?

I have only heard about Raquel on this site and only just glanced at her blog for the first time. Does she really have friends or is it all talk? She doesn't seem to be someone that would garner a lot of friends, especially since she probably has high expectations for them.

More fictionals with Miss Raquel! This one's about something she knows SO much about- summer semester at a community college! Where you walk every day with your friend and overhear how EVERYBODY is going to the hot kid's party.

More fictionals with Miss Raquel! This one's about something she knows SO much about- summer semester at a community college! Where you walk every day with your friend and overhear how EVERYBODY is going to the hot kid's party.

I read the fictional and my first thought:

I'M FIVE YEARS OLDER AND IN COLLEGE!!

I went to a community college during the summer and there weren't any real "cool kids" having parties that everyone talked about. It was a mixture of ages with most people complaining about being in school in the summer. Skateboards were banned. And common sense tells you to move off the sidewalk if two bicycles are driving towards you.

Are all the young people really going around saying "cuz"?

Miss Raquel had to go to the ER this afternoon because of sharp pains in her stomach. The pain did not keep her from constantly updating twitter and getting offended that they suggested she might be pregnant.

Miss Raquel had to go to the ER this afternoon because of sharp pains in her stomach. The pain did not keep her from constantly updating twitter and getting offended that they suggested she might be pregnant.

We could use another pregnancy, since DeDe seems to be letting us down.

I went to a community college during the summer and there weren't any real "cool kids" having parties that everyone talked about. It was a mixture of ages with most people complaining about being in school in the summer. Skateboards were banned. And common sense tells you to move off the sidewalk if two bicycles are driving towards you.

Are all the young people really going around saying "cuz"?

Same here. Cool kids don't exist in college. Not the one I went to anyway. And I have taken many summer classes and people take those to move along in their degree.

And bicycles are illegal on sidewalks for anyone over 16 where I live and no skateboards are allowed on college campuses. Someone's never been to a real college and watched too many movies.

college sliding doors

:think:

She needs to watch her tenses. The story needs work, but not any worse than one of the low-selling romance novels.

Yeah, it's not like they have to ask every woman past the age of puberty that in order to make a proper diagnosis/protect against liability or anything. Newsflash, Raquel: not everything is designed to accommodate you and your beliefs.

Yeah, it's not like they have to ask every woman past the age of puberty that in order to make a proper diagnosis/protect against liability or anything. Newsflash, Raquel: not everything is designed to accommodate you and your beliefs.

Uggggh. It's really not personal. I had someone in real life freak out on me about this a few months ago. There were a group of about 5 or 6 of us and nobody could convince her that the doctor was not "judging" her or making "assumptions".

:lol:

The people going on about how she has the voice of an angel have to be mocking her. Wasn't it Sola who once commented on her blog that she was Squee!! Perfect!!! and Raquel actually posted it and thought it was real? I think a lot of the squee type questions are just people making fun of her.

Has anyone been able to find a video of her singing? She said Instagram but I just saw pictures.

This picture is disturbing. It looks like she is in one of those movies about demon possessed people who bend in crazy ways.

http://www.5thvillage.me/u/wheretheraindropsfall/

I think she said she'd post singing vids soon. I can't wait..... :D

She got a bunch of twitter followers so she has decided to "reward" them by sharing her testimony. :roll:

She thought she would be married by 18 and have her first kid at 19. At 16 she joined a homeschool group in search of a husband. A guy was interested in her but her parents told her not to continue talking with him.* She ignored her parents and kept on texting him. This quickly turned into sexting but then he dumped her over religious doctrinal differences. A few months later a new guy comes into her life and they immediately start sexting but this time they do more that what she did with the first guy. She really enjoyed the sexting so she didn't stop it even though she sort of felt guilty about it. But then one day she didn't reply to his text fast enough and he got all jealous and angry** and it freaked her out. So she got her brother to go tell the guy to leave her alone. Right after that guy number 3 comes into her life. He is the son of a large, Christian homeschooling family*** and was dating somebody but wanted advice from Raquel. He started sexting her and this conversation happened:

The first time he made any sort of hint to wanting something sexual with me, I jerked back, reminding him that he was still in a committed relationship. ‘She’ll never know,’ he said. ‘And besides, she’s not giving me what I want.’

So she took pity on him and she would read his sexual messages but didn't send any back to him. She was feeling guilty about it and was getting depressed so another one of her guy friends to break up with this guy for her. Her friends told her she needed to confess to her parents but she didn't want to risk losing her iPad, phone and computer. Finally she wrote them a six page letter and they all cried and hugged and she didn't get into any trouble. She then fell in love with Jesus and still spends her Twitter time searching for a husband and flirting with guys. But she has totally changed. :roll:

*She has said multiple times that her parents said she could start dating/courting at 16, but I guess since this guy didn't go to her dad first he was not approved.

**She has said at least twice on her twitter that any guy who is in a relationship with her needs to be prepared for her insane controlling jealousy, especially if he don't respond immediately to her texts. If she didn't like it when this guy did it to her, then a guy is not going to like it when she does it to him.

***She wants to make sure everyone who knows her figures out who this guy is. Especially since she reveals that he wanted pictures of her and wanted her to sneak out and meet him(probably for sex).

Do the Botkins cover sexting before courtship, LOL> What a farce this whole purity movement is.

Does anyone else remember that during the time she was sexting guys she flipped out, cried for days and made her parents go talk to the parents of another teen girl because that girl said Raquel had a crush on someone? I think that Raquel has a tendency to exaggerate situations, so I wonder if all the sexting went down like she says or if it was something more innocent and she made it into a big deal.

"And of course, my young, sweet sixteen heart was flattered and excited at the notice I was receiving from him.

Yeah, so sweet. like aspartame.

Whoever said she might find herself in a situation with an abusive guy, you're so right...just from reading this, I feel almost concerned. But not, because her parents are probably going to screen whoever wants to marry her pretty carefully.

This... this really confirms what I've thought about her ending up in an abusive relationship. She pretty much already has. Three times. Because, really, the potential for hyperbole and exaggeration aside, if she's in any kind of relationship that makes her uncomfortable where she's aware that she has no exit strategy and genuine fear of the whole situation, that's not healthy.

You poor, dumb kid. I wish you a long term friendship leading to a committed relationship and sex before marriage, so that maybe you can actually get to know somebody, or several somebodies, before you commit yourself to them. And, if you were my sister, I'd add that you don't need a guy to feel multiply 'satisfied.'

If she would have been allowed to date these guys in a regular way, without all the courtship stuff, and if she had had parents she could have gone to and told that the guy she was dating was making her uncomfortable and asked what she should do, these situations would have ended up without her feeling guilty and like she had committed some horrible sin. At 16 she was begging for a guy who would say he wanted to marry her and the guys who are going to say that aren't going to be nice guys. Her parents are to blame for a lot of this. They should have not let her get to the point that at 16 her only goal was to find a husband.

And despite all the things she says, I really don't think she has learned much. She is so desperate for a husband that she will leap at the next guy who gives her the attention she wants. One of her other big problems is that all the fundie sorts of guys who would commit to marriage without dating aren't going to be attracted to her. She loves wine, rum, dancing, popular music/books and dressing in normal clothes, fundie guys aren't going to go for a wife like that. And regular guys aren't going to go for the idea that they must commit to marrying her before she will date them. So chances are higher that it is going to be an abusive, controlling jerk who she falls for. I'm worried Raquel will end up like another Autumn.

So that they can see that she is wanting a godly boyfriend/husband and be encouraged by her. She also says that God is going to give her a husband because she really wants one and God would never disappoint her like that. I guess no one has informed her that life is full of disappointments and that you don't always get what you want.

Well, God did give her a horse. We know how well that worked out.

I mean, we already know she's a bigot and stuff. Just wanting to share in case she deletes it for any purpose.

post-4530-14451998087791_thumb.jpg

Also, on her ask.fm thing, someone asked her if she's ever had alcohol, and she said: "Some wine yeah. And rum (love). And whiskey (hate)."

I mean, we already know she's a bigot and stuff. Just wanting to share in case she deletes it for any purpose.

...so we don't have to treat people the same no matter what background?

I'm sure that'll work out great for you, RAQUEL DUARTE. Nothing hispanic about that name at all.

She posts all this stuff publically with her real name. On her ask.fm at one point she told a black person on it that if they thought the Confederacy was racist and about slavery they didn't understand history. I think that all this is going bite her in the ass big time if she is forced to grow up and really try to get a job. Anyone googling her is going to find out every little thing about her life.

She posts all this stuff publically with her real name. On her ask.fm at one point she told a black person on it that if they thought the Confederacy was racist and about slavery they didn't understand history. I think that all this is going bite her in the ass big time if she is forced to grow up and really try to get a job. Anyone googling her is going to find out every little thing about her life.

She may be able to delete her blog, twitter, ask.fm thing, instagram, youtube, and whatever the f*ck else, but she'll always be on FJ. And that is unfortunate for her, but hopefully good for humanity (unless she comes to her senses one day and makes a public apology of some kind, but even then, I'm not sure some people would hire her..).

Well, God did give her a horse. We know how well that worked out.

I missed something. Did she get rid of the horse?

Archived