IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Ugh. The writing of letters to imaginary future spouses is creepy and weird enough, but Raquel takes it to a new level.

Wait...people other than Raquel do this? :shifty-kitty:

Edit to add: I lost track of this thread, so was happy to find it again and couldn't stand to see poor Raquel way back on page 5, but when I came to add my edit, I see someone has a whole new post about her.

See Raquel. We care about you! We don't want you way back on page 5. We understand that you need to be front and center ;)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...people other than Raquel do this? :shifty-kitty:

Edit to add: I lost track of this thread, so was happy to find it again and couldn't stand to see poor Raquel way back on page 5, but when I came to add my edit, I see someone has a whole new post about her.

See Raquel. We care about you! We don't want you way back on page 5. We understand that you need to be front and center ;)

I think most of the people who do it are around 13. By 19 most people have matured enough to figure out no guy is going to want to spend their wedding night reading stacks of letters you wrote to him before you even met him so they are really just to a generic guy.

On Raquel's latest "Everyday Blessings" she lists money. :shifty-kitty: I guess other people do "bless" her with money since she won't work.

No sign of the band doing anything besides making that one video talking about how they are a band.

Yes. When I was in high school we were encouraged to do this. I never did, because even back then I knew I was an aromantic asexual, even if I did know the words for it.

However, we did have to write a breakup letter as an assignment. I still have mine somewhere, along with the work book thingy. It's at my parents house or I'd post it and my work book answers.

My breakup letter started out "dead stupid boyfriend." I was 14 when I wrote it, so most of its kind if dumb, but I told him I was breaking up with him because he made me wear immodest clothes and hit me with algebra textbooks.

If anybody but an FJer ever reads it, I'll die.

My masochistic compulsion to listen to Christian radio is mostly Christian talk radio...but I heard some Christian pop music one day and from what I could tell, you take almost any pop love song, sing it to Jesus and you have a Christian Pop Song.

This is 100% accurate.

This is 100% accurate.

I am a Christian and I wholeheartedly agree. Jesus is not suppose to be your boyfriend, but Raquel is the queen if this stupid phenomena in the homeschool realm.

• 1 year later...

Doug (is a tool) writes poetry? Well, if it's anything like Miss Raquel's work, it's sure to be, *snerk* totally manly *cough.*

Hmmm, from the single example I could find, "The Patriarch," Dougie's not committing atrocities with free verse, but he is doing terrible things to ballad metre. (For those who know the poem, it can be sung to the themes from Pokemon and a bunch of other songs, but I think the Pokemon version is the funniest.)

Miss Raquel's is terrible, but there aren't really any fantastic opportunities for parody. Well, except this, but it's more a commentary than a parody.

This is just to say

I have legit

eaten

the pieces

of your heart,

that you were

probably

saving

for God.

Forgive me.

Your fictionals are terrible,

So young

and immature.

This is quite wonderful.  Thank you 

oh dear ya'll have led me down one heck of a rabbit hole here.

Her pinterest boards are quite revealing by the way.  Men's fashions.  Kissing.  matrimony (of course), bambino (because apparently after you snag the man and dress him you naturally have babies) , tattoos?  (which of course are not labeled as such and are called 'emblems'  

Archived