IGNORED

Lori Alexander is a Fucking Monster

Oh, my goodness. When my two-year old ran away from a diaper change, I'd chase her and act silly, and she'd giggle and run away more and I'd pick her up and we'd both laugh. That would satisfy her need to assert her will, and I could get on with the diaper change.

It became a happy memory, not one of tears and terror.

My son was potty training and wet a pull up. He admitted he knew he had to go, but deliberately used the pull up instead of using the bathroom. When I asked him why (not confrontationally, just to figure out what was going on) he informed me that Darth Vader was already in the potty and wanted privacy, so he *had* to use the pull up. I nearly wet myself laughing! I knew that learning to lie was a perfectly appropriate developmental stage, and he was just trying it out. We all had a huge laugh over it, I helped him change the pull up and we all went on with our lives. He learned to use the bathroom, learned not to lie, and without the beatings Lori and her friends would have administered.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was witnessed, or if the child was asked in school what happened and discussed, it would be a child protection file for sure, unless she tried to claim that it was an accident and the child tripped.

Poor little thing is probably homeschooled and surrounded by like minded abusers :cry:

he informed me that Darth Vader was already in the potty and wanted privacy, so he *had* to use the pull up.

:lol: Love it!

Am I missing it, or is the comment about pushing the little girl gone? I wonder if Lori got more feedback than she wanted on that one. It didn't have a single reply and I find that very hard to believe. I honestly think that Lori is so screwed up she didn't realize how badly people would react - and I do believe they reacted.

Yeah, surely someone reacted to that. Fundies may be child beating monsters, but surely even they have standards over what a parent can do to a child.

Am I missing it, or is the comment about pushing the little girl gone? I wonder if Lori got more feedback than she wanted on that one. It didn't have a single reply and I find that very hard to believe. I honestly think that Lori is so screwed up she didn't realize how badly people would react - and I do believe they reacted.

I don't see it any longer either. Good. Not only is Lori a fucking monster, she's dumb as a fence post too. If it was fake, she was too stupid to see it, and posted it, letting the world know that she thought there was nothing wrong with what that mother had done. If it wasn't fake, her posting it without rebuke implied support. I'd love to see her get her assed arrested for promoting child abuse. Lori thinks pain's a good teacher? I think Lori spending a few nights jail would be a better one.

She's a fucking monster AND a fucking moron, obvs.

My son was potty training and wet a pull up. He admitted he knew he had to go, but deliberately used the pull up instead of using the bathroom. When I asked him why (not confrontationally, just to figure out what was going on) he informed me that Darth Vader was already in the potty and wanted privacy, so he *had* to use the pull up. I nearly wet myself laughing! I knew that learning to lie was a perfectly appropriate developmental stage, and he was just trying it out. We all had a huge laugh over it, I helped him change the pull up and we all went on with our lives. He learned to use the bathroom, learned not to lie, and without the beatings Lori and her friends would have administered.

LOL! I love it!

Lori Alexander is a monster.

She posted a couple of my comments. I must have mastered fundie-speak.

Wow, you are a stronger person than me. I'm afraid I might give myself an ulcer if I dared to master fundie-speak.

Lori Alexander is a fucking monster!

:lol: I love the idea of a bashful Darth Vader. Priceless!

This is kind of OT, but I needed to share it. We've been working on potty training our son, and we watched Look Who's Talking. There's a scene where the little boy is afraid of the toilet and it comes to life and says "I want your peepee" :doh: My son saw it and flipped. He calls his privates his pinkie or his peepee, and thought the toilet would eat it. Apparently he is now traumatized and will nevah use the toilet again cause those things are evil :angry-banghead:

Wow, you are a stronger person than me. I'm afraid I might give myself an ulcer if I dared to master fundie-speak.

Lori Alexander is a fucking monster!

I tried it again with another comment. Let's see if it works. I hope I'm using the words right. I actually believe in the gist of what I'm posting, so I think it's legit - it's just that I wouldn't use that language if I wasn't talking to a fundie.

This is kind of OT, but I needed to share it. We've been working on potty training our son, and we watched Look Who's Talking. There's a scene where the little boy is afraid of the toilet and it comes to life and says "I want your peepee" :doh: My son saw it and flipped. He calls his privates his pinkie or his peepee, and thought the toilet would eat it. Apparently he is now traumatized and will nevah use the toilet again cause those things are evil :angry-banghead:

My sister had the same fear as a child. When she was little she put the seat up before sitting on the toilet and ended up basically falling in butt first. What my parents did (no idea how they came up with the idea) is have my sister sit on the toilet with a diaper when she had to go to the bathroom (so the toilet couldn't "see" her peeing). After a while, she become comfortable with the toilet and realized it didn't want to eat her.

Edited because she sat "on the toilet" not "in the toilet"

Archived