IGNORED

Defrauding new Bates Post

DrWhat

See that's why I don't go there. I don't have self control like you do. Heaven knows what kind of comment I would end up leaving there eventually.

You'd let on what the purpose of your dating would be?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can honestly say that a fundie girl would not find that defrauding (unless she secretly visits tumblr or reads romance novels). it seems weird but they really do not notice guys bods with the kind of upbringing they have. it never occurs to them to take a look -- speaking from experience here. my younger fundie self would only see the mud and grime and eww...

As a former fundie who was extremely naïve, I would have looked and noticed, but kept it a secrete. They are defrauding some innocent fundie girl out there, and that isn't a bad thing.

I left Kelly a comment asking if Lawson would be interested in entering into courtship with me. I don't care about offending fatty Josh Duggar on the internet. But don't want to offend Kelly or whichever elder daughter helps with the blog, because the female Bates & my future husband Lawson are my pet fundies. So I was slightly careful about what I said & also didn't mention the large bulge in Nathan's jeans.

I gave into temptation. What's betting it never sees the light of day.

Sola June 2, 2013 at 11:36 am

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Oh myyyy!

You'd let on what the purpose of your dating would be?

Just some good ol' totally unholy coitus out of the wedlock, with some whipped cream and mint ice cream involved. Mmm... tingly... : ))))) Do you think Kelly would appreciate it? :P

Yum!! Goes to show how doing physical work and eating a better diet can have earth moving differences! Those boys are HOT!!! Bet the Bates are going to get a lot more fundie girls panting to meet them once they all get defrauded by those pics(and pecs)

It seems that the Bates guys spend a lot of time working out. There is no way that they have those bodies without working out. Is that allowable in fundie land?

I don't think they're going to the gym to work out. The older boys work with Gil at their family tree care business. Lots of climbing trees and cutting limbs with chainsaws, not to mention moving all of the debris afterward. Lawson has his own lawn care business. I don't know if that's in addition to the tree care business or if it's the only thing he does now.

I'm going to sneak up to Kelly and ask for some "Men at work" pictures. I seriously love seeing men doing lumber work. I'll try to pull myself together and NOT mention any kinky shit. I fooled Lori last time, maybe I'll get Mrs Bates to post some treework pictures. Will certainly not harm the family business.

PS Those boys should also launch their own car wash.

I commented. I was trying to contain my hormones, my drool and my unleashed desires. I lied and I lied a lot. But I sure as heck would like to see them doing tree work.

What I am trying to figure out is if Kelly is that dense not to know that these photos are sexual or is she smart enough to stir the shit-pot?

Seriously she should make it into the "United Bates of America 2014 beefcake" calendar - she'd make a fortune! :cracking-up:

You know Matty, I've been thinking about this, too. (Not the calendar. I mean, now that you mention...) Like the last time, she has shown her daughters wearing pumps, and they looked hella good in them. Very good. I wonder if she's naive or if she's a dumb fox. I can't tell anymore.

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. Am I having a menopausal heat flash or am I being defrauded? Whew! I have to fan my poor self

What I am trying to figure out is if Kelly is that dense not to know that these photos are sexual or is she smart enough to stir the shit-pot?

Seriously she should make it into the "United Bates of America 2014 beefcake" calendar - she'd make a fortune! :cracking-up:

Is it possible that they are simply very blind to how women view men? I think that some fundies are so convinced of their own mythology that they refuse to see evidence that the world is far different than how they envision it. So, they refuse to acknowledge female sexuality to the point that they don't worry about defrauding photos of men.Yet, they view all men as so easily tempted that nearly everything about a woman becomes a source of temptation and must be hidden.

Just some good ol' totally unholy coitus out of the wedlock, with some whipped cream and mint ice cream involved. Mmm... tingly... : ))))) Do you think Kelly would appreciate it? :P

Oh! I thought we were talking about the boys. I don't know, she might. She'd probably have to ask Gil's permission first.

After sneaking another peak when I should be doing something else, I realized that Nathan and Lawson look like they are posing, as in, they KNOW how defrauding they are and they seem to be flaunting it! Is it just me or do you see it too?

After sneaking another peak when I should be doing something else, I realized that Nathan and Lawson look like they are posing, as in, they KNOW how defrauding they are and they seem to be flaunting it! Is it just me or do you see it too?

Yes, I see that too. And I don't mind a bit :whistle:

They are so... muddy and dirty. They need a long, hot bubble bath.

debrand, pass the fan.

Thankfully, none of the Batseseses do anything for me. Body-wise they're okay (although I like a slimmer build). But what's the male equivalent of a "butterface?"

Mileage varies of course but in my case, phew... I'm safe from defrauding.

However, Kelly's either clueless or she's shopping them around.

Dang, their bodies are surprisingly defrauding, but their faces sure leave a lot to be desired. One of them is reasonably cute, but they all take after Gil way too much.

I'm sure Kelly doesn't believe that those pictures are sexual in any way, since fundies firmly believe that women aren't visually attracted. They believe that women are barely sexual at all anyway, and if they do get turned on it can only be from romantic poetry, getting compliments, or receiving shiny trinkets as gifts. The men in the movement strongly encourage this thought system so they don't have to bother with trying to look visually attractive.

She left out the fat one that had the courtship fail.

I couldn't remember his name. He used to dress is clothes that were way too small, though. So it made him look chubby. I think if he had dressed in clothes that fit it wouldn't look that way.

I couldn't remember his name. He used to dress is clothes that were way too small, though. So it made him look chubby. I think if he had dressed in clothes that fit it wouldn't look that way.

Zach. Yeah, I noticed that he was not featured in the pics.

But, whoa, that Nathan. Yowza. Guess that puts me in cougar territory too.

The pics aren't disappearing, the link just doesn't work for some people, I noticed that yesterday.

Archived