IGNORED

Defrauding new Bates Post

DrWhat

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathan has just caused me to sin in my heart. And I enjoyed it! :dance:

Is Nathan the one who used to dress like a cowboy? I prefer his new look. More Marlboro Man tan cowboy!

ETA: I just realized it was Lawson who used to dress like a cowboy. I prefer his new look also!

Wowww Nathan was certainly hiding something under his shirts.

9 years isn't too much of an age gap is it? Because The Lord has placed it on my heart to enter into a courtship with Lawson.

They need a "Sexy Men of IBLP Calendar!" Lawson can be the photographer and the Pecan Thief can be the editor.

Oh my.

Wowww Nathan was certainly hiding something under his shirts.

9 years isn't too much of an age gap is it? Because The Lord has placed it on my heart to enter into a courtship with Lawson.

Miffy, I do believe The Lord has laid it upon both our hearts that we should enter into the sacrament of plural marriage with that comely young gentleman.

Much better than watching Smuggar and David Waller mud wrestling :lol:

TFDW can only dream about looking like that.

TFDW can only dream about looking like that.

Someone should notify Pa Keller about these pics. He needs to block this page from Pecan Thief's browser.

:o :zombie: You have got to be kidding me. I must have died and gone to heaven. O.M.G. Woot! Does Kelly realize how freaking defrauding these pictures are? (BTW the picture that has both the sky and the mud puddle and the vehicle with the guy on in is an award winning one.)

Much better than watching Smuggar and David Waller mud wrestling :lol:

Doesn't... David Waller have a mudwrestlabillybuddy? :P

I can honestly say that a fundie girl would not find that defrauding (unless she secretly visits tumblr or reads romance novels). it seems weird but they really do not notice guys bods with the kind of upbringing they have. it never occurs to them to take a look -- speaking from experience here. my younger fundie self would only see the mud and grime and eww...

I can honestly say that a fundie girl would not find that defrauding (unless she secretly visits tumblr or reads romance novels). it seems weird but they really do not notice guys bods with the kind of upbringing they have. it never occurs to them to take a look -- speaking from experience here. my younger fundie self would only see the mud and grime and eww...

You really don't think any of them would take even a tiny bit of notice of this demonstration of the difference between boys and girls?

photo-1-2_thumb.jpg

(I'm suddenly 13 again and sneaking a peek at the first page of a portfolio in my 18 year old aunt's Playgirl magazine.)

I wonder what kind of comments Kelly is expecting to receive. I cannot say anything godly or non-sexual. HECK!!! Holy heavens!

It seems that the Bates guys spend a lot of time working out. There is no way that they have those bodies without working out. Is that allowable in fundie land?

You really don't think any of them would take even a tiny bit of notice of this demonstration of the difference between boys and girls?

photo-1-2_thumb.jpg

(I'm suddenly 13 again and sneaking a peek at the first page of a portfolio in my 18 year old aunt's Playgirl magazine.)

I was a good little fundie lite girl. I would have looked at this in That Way for sure, because DAAAYYUMN. :D

That said, I'd totally have only snuck peaks when my mom's back was turned because she would NOT have approved of the lust in my heart (not to mention elsewhere :P).

Hmmmhmmm I think I like Hubert and Lawson most, but Nathan isn't bad either. Wish I was there to jump around in front of them in a bikini. We all know how men can't resist. I'd defraud all three of them right there.

Oh God please tell me the three hotties are all 18+, otherwise I'll feel terrible now.

I'm tempted to leave an "Oh myyyyy" comment on the blog.

I'm tempted to leave an "Oh myyyyy" comment on the blog.

I left Kelly a comment asking if Lawson would be interested in entering into courtship with me. I don't care about offending fatty Josh Duggar on the internet. But don't want to offend Kelly or whichever elder daughter helps with the blog, because the female Bates & my future husband Lawson are my pet fundies. So I was slightly careful about what I said & also didn't mention the large bulge in Nathan's jeans.

See that's why I don't go there. I don't have self control like you do. Heaven knows what kind of comment I would end up leaving there eventually.

Not so fast. I will apply as well. I think this might come down to a battle of housekeeping skills.

Maybe we should make a show from that. "America's next Top Fundie Bride". They'd take photos of us looking good while sewing, cooking, vacuuming and reciting bible verses. At the end of each week, Michelle would turn up and, with a serious face, tell one of the brides to be "Tanja - I do not have a bible for you this week". Bride with the most bibles wins, of course.

Guess what's my new background on my computer?

BTW, the pics are still up. Just go here: blog.thebatesfamily.com/ and click under family updates. Scroll down past the big family photo and there you go. Lots of pics. Who took those shots? They've got a good eye.

Not so fast. I will apply as well. I think this might come down to a battle of housekeeping skills.

Maybe we should make a show from that. "America's next Top Fundie Bride". They'd take photos of us looking good while sewing, cooking, vacuuming and reciting bible verses. At the end of each week, Michelle would turn up and, with a serious face, tell one of the brides to be "Tanja - I do not have a bible for you this week". Bride with the most bibles wins, of course.

If Michelle gives you a Good News bible instead of a leather bound KVJ it means you are up for excommunication that week.

I can only do 'useful' sewing, I couldn't make myself a whole frumper without blasphemy. I can't cook on a budget. The only bible verse I can recite is the Lords Prayer. I the wrong, almost papist kind of protestant with a dislike for evangelism.

Thus i'd have to fall back on my looks to win & not my skills or at least not the skills that I should practice out of wedlock...:nanner-sex:

Archived