IGNORED

Defrauding new Bates Post

DrWhat

I feel like she'd just tune out any information on her sons being defrauding. THEY ARE GODLY. HOW CAN THEY DEFRAUD.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You laughed, though, didn't you?

I did, luv. :lol: Yesterday I had too much internetz and my brain was already hurting.

Sorry, they do nothing for me - but I'm surprised the pictures were on the blog!

Also prawn heads are delicious - you suck out the juices!

Also prawn heads are delicious - you suck out the juices!

That's exactly what I told my friend lol! They're really excellent deep fried too - a sushi bar I used to go to kept a tank of live prawns and when you ordered one, you'd get the tail raw and the head fried. SO. GOOD.

Well the "Oh myyy" comment got posted along with the one about entering a courtship with one of their sons. The one just spent all his money to record a CD.

I can't believe she allowed the comments and left the pictures up. I don't care how deep in the sand her head is about men not being sexy; you can see her son's peen in one of those pics for science sake!

ETA: it almost angers me to look at that muddy display of manhood and then scroll up to see all the girls in the family in floor-length dresses :angry-banghead:

Nessa, please step forward and take a bow! Awesome comment! You must be one of us.

I can't believe that they let that through. :lol: It has to be one of us.

Nessa here. I already confessed yesterday : ) **although I REALLY do sound desperate. A simple oh myyy would have sufficed from my side, too. That was one really long-winded verbal heat wave.

Nessa here. I already confessed yesterday : ) **although I REALLY do sound desperate. A simple oh myyy would have sufficed from my side, too. That was one really long-winded verbal heat wave.

I couldn't believe that they published your comment. :lol:

That's because your mind is so dirty, you're reading things into my comment that totally aren't there. My mind is pure and clean as a men-only Turkish bath. : ))))))

YOU.ARE.MY.HERO!

seriously I laughed so hard when I read this, I could hardly read all of it without a calm-down-break.

"It was ever so pleasing to the eye to see the power of youth blast like dynamite."

Best line ever. How can Kelly NOT have *certain mental images* when she reads that?

Oh trust me, I certainly DID have mental images at the dynamite bit. I also wanted to say how nice it would be to see them boys playing around with their heavy tools in a sweltering hot day, but, among many other thoughts, I'd kept it to myself. So far I've tricked Lori, Kelly with unimaginable bs, can't wait to fool someone like Zsu next. Let's see if I can pull it through. What's fifty shades of roses for fundies, is fifty sizes of black and decker for us when it comes to their boys.

Nessa here.

:clap:

I could hardly believe my eyes - Kelly really has to have her head in the sand!

YOU.ARE.MY.HERO!

Mine too! Best.comment.ever. I cried when I read it (because I was so moved from your godliness, of course) and had to explain the headship that it´s only because the men are so .... manly.

OH WOW. For a moment I forgot myself and thought, "I'd hit that!." You Bates boys just defrauded a lesbian. Well done. I nominate this pic for the cover of the Hot Male Fundies calendar.

The term "butterface" comes from "but her face"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ter%20face

I sure don't like it when men talk about women that way.

Lighten up, buttercup. I don't think any of us would like them actually speaking to us; I can say that I vehemently disagree with everything they stand for. Conversely, I doubt they'd like to me talk about feminism and gay rights.

OMG. I almost never post on here but that post by Nessa had me crying-laughing. LOL!!! Especially @ " It was ever so pleasing to the eye to see the power of youth blast like dynamite." That was great usage of words Nessa!

Kelly approved my comment, got the joke and said that Lawson just recorded a cd. If he has a hot singing voice I'm booking a flight to TN.

DAYUM!!! That's good 'ol country boys for you.....the best looking in the world! Looks like my SO is getting some tonight thanks to some Bates boys sexy pics getting me in the mood.

Archived