IGNORED

Defrauding new Bates Post

DrWhat

thebatesfamily.com/2013/06/01/boys-will-be-boys/

Boys will be boys indeed. Well-played, Kelly. Well-played.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thebatesfamily.com/2013/06/01/boys-will-be-boys/

Boys will be boys indeed. Well-played, Kelly. Well-played.

Daaaamn! Love the tight, wet shirts on the older guys. There's very little modesty going on in those pictures. Bet she'll never post pics of the girls wearing "soak-and-wet" dresses :lol:

Seriously. I do not consider myself a visual person when it comes to sexual attraction (more into power and intelligence) but daaaaaaaaaaaamn!

It looks like a wet t-shirt contest for guys. I pick Nathan for the win. That guy has a six-pack. They could make the Duggar boys weep.

Daaaamn! Love the tight, wet shirts on the older guys. There's very little modesty going on in those pictures. Bet she'll never post pics of the girls wearing "soak-and-wet" dresses :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Pretty sure JimBob and Michelle just blocked the J'slaves from viewing that website anymore.

Oh, my word, you weren't kidding! Who knew they had all of that going on under their clothes? :wink-kitty: Especially Nathan; rawr!

It looks like a wet t-shirt contest for guys. I pick Nathan for the win. That guy has a six-pack. They could make the Duggar boys weep.

Ditto. I think that's the first time I cared to know who Nathan was.

Nike! I'm glad that the Bates boys are able to do this, and their parents not be freaked out by wet t-shirts. J'Chelle and Boob would have heart attacks if their boys did this. Bravo Bates family!

Nathan GREW UP since his picture in the "meet our family" or whatever section that was. He was a little boy. Now, he is not. wow

My eyes simply will not stay focused on Nathan's countenance. They keep drifting downwards.

Is he defrauding me or am I allowing myself to be defrauded?

My eyes simply will not stay focused on Nathan's countenance. They keep drifting downwards.

Is he defrauding me or am I allowing myself to be defrauded?

Don't be silly! Women can never be defrauded by the way a man looks.

Nice eye candy! Anyone else start singing the theme to "The Dukes of Hazzard?"

And then I think that poor little Carlin and Josie are going to have to clean all those clothes while smiling and parrotting, "Boys will be boys!"

Don't be silly! Women can never be defrauded by the way a man looks.

well i think i just was, and i enjoyed every bit of it ;)

Not really my thing, but I am glad something like this is available on a website that fundie parents would trust their SAHD's to go to. Those poor girls need a bit of excitement in their lives.

Archived