IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DavidlovesPriscilla00001-225x300.jpg

His stance is... interesting... I wonder why he chose THIS particular picture...

Maybe because it makes his butt look good.

The exercising in jeans is just too wierd. Did they really run 9 miles in jeans? Tennis in jeans? Fundies alone could keep the american denim manufacturers in business.

Yeah, the insistence on jeans for jogging and swimming makes no sense to me.

I could see if it's just playing games in the back yard , or something spur of the moment. But denim is so heavy to wear for something like a planned 9 mile run !

I understand the reasoning behind skirts only, or insisting on wearing a certain sleeve length, or no shorts, but is there are reason at all behind not wearing typical track suits ?

Thats David?????? Oh God, I just thought "That woman has a nice butt" :o

Me, too. :oops:

edited to ask: the embarrassed smilie is the blushing one, right? But I clicked on it and got a green oops. Ideas?

it looks like his foot is completely turned around and trying to run away from the rest of his body. i'm surprised he didn't dislocate every joint from his toe to his hip.

No matter what these people do, they creep me the fuck right out. There is nothing real or authentic about them at all.

That poor baby, being born into such a robotic world.

DavidlovesPriscilla00001-225x300.jpg

I never took ballet, but isn't that third position? :D

Dancer here. It's not a bad fourth, actually. Maybe David should pick up a new hobby...

The thought of him in those male ballet dancer tights, though :o

Dancer here. It's not a bad fourth, actually. Maybe David should pick up a new hobby...

He's missed his calling.

Somebody actually mentioned a fundie ballet school in the thread about Zsuzsanna's daughter and her tutu. Maybe it's not too late for David.

I was gonna say... baby got back! :lol:

Every single time I come back and look at this photo, I LMAO. It is PRICELESS.

Nah, they were manly men.

What amazes me about David is how a young, fit guy can manage to look like a middle aged grandma at times. I guess it's all in how you wear the clothes. And the stance.

I am CRYING with laughter.

He's missed his calling.

Somebody actually mentioned a fundie ballet school in the thread about Zsuzsanna's daughter and her tutu. Maybe it's not too late for David.

Maybe XGayGreg can set David free?

Although I don't think XGG would be much of a mentor in the wardrobe department...

Every single time I come back and look at this photo, I LMAO. It is PRICELESS.

"Love-Love. Service!".

He's missed his calling.

Ohhh .... it's not too late at all. He's already been trained by a ballet master! :pink-shock:

XixfH3DegkQ

More confused "special, special, Jesus, Jesus, spam, spam, spam, special and spam" from our favorite gleaners.

More confused "special, special, Jesus, Jesus, spam, spam, spam, special and spam" from our favorite gleaners.

That was SO painful to watch. I don't know what Priscilla is like in "real" life, but from what I see on TV and the internet it is hard for me to imagine her being a mother and raising a child.

Well, Mr. Nokidsmom and I will be heading through the area of the pecan heist on our way to Florida over the weekend. Not sure how long Dave, Pris and lil' pecan are staying down there but it would be a hoot if we ran into them. If they decided to travel back to IL at the same time, most likely they would take the same route we are.

Well, am back from FL and no sign of the pecan thief and family while on the road. Though we had fun wondering about which pecan orchard was the scene of the crime and Mr. Nokidsmom talked incessantly about gleaning pecans as we drove. We did glean some pecans but legally at a roadside stand. Also gleaned some pecan syrup, which I'm gonna try with ice cream this week.

It made me sad when David said that his mom loves him for who he is... The same mom who bullied him into getting married when he seemed intent on staying single. I have no doubt that David and Priscilla's mothers love them very much, or that Priscilla loves Paul very much, but that love is limited by their restricting beliefs.

Priscilla is SO painful to watch and listen to as she struggles to get out the simplest and most obvious thought. Surely someone in their family or acquaintance recognizes how far from normal she is and could encourage David to quit broadcasting just how off his poor wife is. The only reason I can think for all the videos is that David is having to put wife and son front and center to remind everyone of how "normal" he is.

Impressive turnout, really.

Is she not pregnant yet? Slacking fundies :lol:

I agree, absolutely painful to watch. I hate being on camera, but why does he have her speak. It's not her strength. And the constant "yes" and "yeah"s from her are so annoying. I don't think she is even listening to what he says, just automatically agreeing like a good little wife. And David- wind and camera microphones are not a good mix!!!!

One of David's problems is that his clothes are all too tight. It really is okay to go up a size. You end up looking like that when you squeeze yourself into too small clothes.

And she "chooses" to love her baby although all he does is eat and make dirty diapers. Really? I guess I never thought I choose to love my child, it's an overwhelming feeling that nothing could change.

I had to make a concious choice to love Baby 2. He was born with a problem and my first reaction was that I didn't want him. It took a little while for the more natural feeling of love I had with the first to kick in.

I haven't watched the video yet. Just wanted to point out that sometimes loving your children doesn't come naturally.

Archived