IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I wonder what produce he has stolen from farmers during this road trip?

Well, remember, they call it "gleaning". They spin it so they are actually helping others.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part 1 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14172

Part 2 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15909

Priscilla (Keller) Waller is Anna (Keller) Duggar's sister. She is married to David Waller, suspected by many to be a closeted (or in denial) homosexual.

Their new baby is Paul.

Thrill to the excitement of Priscilla explaining why leaves change color!

Covet their matching clothes!

Laugh and point when they are nearly arrested for "gleaning" pecans on their way home from the Bible Bee!

The Waller Family: Quality Pecan Thievery Since 2012

I need a drink now. I watched the you-tube video of her explaining why leaves change, and now I need a drink.

I need a drink now. I watched the you-tube video of her explaining why leaves change, and now I need a drink.

...which is why we are a club. So many of us wanted to gouge out our eyes and ears after that one.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW POST!

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/05/02/visiting-grandparents/

Interesting that Suze tagged along to the ATI conference with Noelle. No sign of Rebekah and Josh McDonald in sight, however. I'm guessing because the Kellers and Wallers were in TX for the conference, Suze decided to meet them there so that they could meet baby Noelle for the first time?

From the way it looks like, Suze must have patched things up with mama Keller. Good for her and I'm glad she still has support from her family, even though she went through a rough patch there.

I do have one concern-the fuck is up with that that hat David is wearing?! He's pulling a Smuggar with it :roll:

It's good to see them including Suze and Noelle - I just hope it's real and not for show. As much as I disagree with Ma & Pa Keller and their values - I'm glad they seem to be on better, if not got terms with Suze. As much as I disagree with Josh & Anna's and David & Priscilla's lifestyle I'm glad that they seem to be on good terms with their siblings who have chosen a different path.

Also I have to admit, that photo of Paul with a surprised look on his face is really cute!

"He does have a unique appearance on the court ...".

She said it herself. I can't believe she posted that -- that photo is just priceless!

The hat is uuhhhh......nice. :? I like how he slipped in a bit of first person perspective at the end of the post. First person makes a personal blog more readable, David. Although mixing first and third person is atrocious. But what can you expect from SOTDRT?

Paul is adorable :D

Im glad that Suze is still allowed to see them despite not being a fundie :)

All the kidlets are so adorable. I'm loving Suze's hairdo as well. I'm due for a cut and color. Maybe I'll try something similar. :)

"He does have a unique appearance on the court ...".

She said it herself. I can't believe she posted that -- that photo is just priceless!

"Unique" is one way to put it, "fabulous" is another. That photo is something else, though, as is David's fabulous pose, as is the hat that he insisted upon wearing to protect his delicate complection. I'm disappointed, however, that his ensemble did not include an embroidered blazer. Perhaps he should consider adding one to his business casual wardrobe? :lol:

Is Suze actually at the conference with them because she's wearing Jeans in the pics. I thought that was a big Gothard no-no.

The exercising in jeans is just too wierd. Did they really run 9 miles in jeans? Tennis in jeans? Fundies alone could keep the american denim manufacturers in business.

Looking at that picture and not knowing who it was, I'd guess that was a woman playing tennis.

Looking at that picture and not knowing who it was, I'd guess that was a woman playing tennis.

He is incredibly effeminate. I am starting to feel sorry for Prissy. He's a piece of work. I'm not really sure who he thinks he's fooling. I guess he'll continue to pray to his Jebus and wince in pain as he fathers more children.

DavidlovesPriscilla00001-225x300.jpg

His stance is... interesting... I wonder why he chose THIS particular picture...

I was gonna say... baby got back! :lol:

Maybe he shouldn't refer to himself in the third person when he's also talking about another person named David. And then to make if even harder to follow he randomly says "we" or "us."

Seriously, what is this supposed to mean:

"Sporting a nice home-made clay court in their backyard, David has had the opportunity to learn how to play adding a few more techniques each time we visit Florida."

David sports a homemade clay court in his "backyard"? I don't even want to guess what that's a euphemism for...

David loves Priscilla, but he doesn't love grammar...

Hmm, probably it's a euphemism for 'they have a tennis court behind the house.'

I wonder what produce he has stolen from farmers during this road trip?

My friend in the trucking industries has been busy booking trucks to carry watermelons to market.

Watermelons might be a bit difficult to glean.

See, I just get "Paulie-Waller-doodle-all-the-day" stuck in my head.

You are lucky! I have a version of "Little Drummer Boy" in my brain:

"I am the littlest pecan thief, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum.

I have pecans to glean, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum." :whistle:

Now try to get that out of your head!

*Edited because I hate to use capital letters. Fuck the Establishment!

Well, Mr. Nokidsmom and I will be heading through the area of the pecan heist on our way to Florida over the weekend. Not sure how long Dave, Pris and lil' pecan are staying down there but it would be a hoot if we ran into them. If they decided to travel back to IL at the same time, most likely they would take the same route we are.

DavidlovesPriscilla00001-225x300.jpg

His stance is... interesting... I wonder why he chose THIS particular picture...

How very... Brokeback Mountain.

How very... Brokeback Mountain.

Nah, they were manly men.

What amazes me about David is how a young, fit guy can manage to look like a middle aged grandma at times. I guess it's all in how you wear the clothes. And the stance.

Archived