IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Praise be! How many placards will they be able to fit on such a bike, do you think?

An XGaycycle, please. XGG doesn't ride anything that's bi.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started listening to tonight's radio show. Why?? Why am I doing this??? I am SO tired because I couldn't sleep last night... Anyway, they are NOT taking calls that discuss "personal" topics. Or politics. Or maybe they WILL talk about politics. but not personal stuff. Thanks for the clarification!!!!

also.... their music sounds like AM radio broadcast my grandfather used to listen to whilst working on their Lincoln with tools from his toolshed which included music and/or KC Royals baseball.

I just started listening to tonight's radio show. Why?? Why am I doing this??? I am SO tired because I couldn't sleep last night... Anyway, they are NOT taking calls that discuss "personal" topics. Or politics. Or maybe they WILL talk about politics. but not personal stuff. Thanks for the clarification!!!!

also.... their music sounds like AM radio broadcast my grandfather used to listen to whilst working on their Lincoln with tools from his toolshed which included music and/or KC Royals baseball.

I keep hoping for some nugget of hilarity I keep listening.

I think XGG is trying to smoke out the trolls....I think giving him nd Dede a week or so to let them put their guards down and then call in will be best.

Can't believe they are up to $100. That can buy a lot of McDonald's coffee's.

I only periodically read this thread and the first thing I saw when I checked on it was Mist of the Devil's Junk and Satan's Ball Sweat. :laughing-lmao: This thread is full of surprises. :occasion-partyblower:

I still can't believe this show is on every night

Erma Gerd was me LOL

They don't know how to come back after the songs and put me on by mistake. It shocked me as much as them. I really should have prepared a script

Went back a little farther and found Erma Gerd's call-in. :dancing-demon: You are a hero! :clap: :handgestures-salute: :clapping: :handgestures-salute: :clap:

PICTURE THIS!

480216_395643813883297_23641304_n.jpg

OVERCOMERministries

Just yesterday we were talking to a woman that used to be a lesbian. As we began to talk to her about the motorcoach she became very excited and wants to join us once we get it. God's plan for this motorcoach far exceeds anything that has possibly ever been done. There are many many ex gay men and women who are being called by God to tell the world their story of deliverance but they have no where to share it. God will use whatever means He chooses to get His will accomplished. I see many ex gay men and women joining us as we traverse America in this motorcoach. Soldiers with a passion to win the lost for Jesus Christ.

PICTURE IT: A big motorcoach/camper with the words "I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE!" painted beautifully on both sides and back.

http://www.gofundme.com/overcomerministries

God's plan for this motorcoach far exceeds anything that has possibly ever been done.

Including that Jesus thing?

PICTURE THIS!

OVERCOMERministries

Just yesterday we were talking to a woman that used to be a lesbian. As we began to talk to her about the motorcoach she became very excited and wants to join us once we get it. God's plan for this motorcoach far exceeds anything that has possibly ever been done. There are many many ex gay men and women who are being called by God to tell the world their story of deliverance but they have no where to share it. God will use whatever means He chooses to get His will accomplished. I see many ex gay men and women joining us as we traverse America in this motorcoach. Soldiers with a passion to win the lost for Jesus Christ.

PICTURE IT: A big motorcoach/camper with the words "I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE!" painted beautifully on both sides and back.

I'm sure XGG will welcome any young man struggling with his sexuality onto the Xgaymobile for private prayer time and anointing with lotion. Lesbians, probably not so much.

I'm sure XGG will welcome any young man struggling with his sexuality onto the Xgaymobile for private prayer time and anointing with lotion. Lesbians, probably not so much.

Maybe there will be a separate U-Haul for the Xlesbian Auxiliary to share? Or a motorcycle contingent?

maybe they can hitch a few red wagons behind the motorcoach for the lesbians.

Or maybe Dede and Greg can lead the parade in a little red wagon, since that's all they will be able to afford as a "coach" once Dede delivers the horse to pull it. $100 don't go far.

So we are still believing this is real and not accepting it as satire?

Really long, boring, pointless satire?

So we are still believing this is real and not accepting it as satire?

Really long, boring, pointless satire?

Performance art, where the performers don't know they're acting?

Performance art, where the performers don't know they're acting?

They are the puppets and we are the pupeteers. I don't think they have much of an audience outside of FJ.

They are the puppets and we are the pupeteers. I don't think they have much of an audience outside of FJ.

Maybe it's a newly-discovered play by Jean Genet: No XGGIt.

Plot:"Nobody comes, nothing happens"...

People have been mocking them on Reddit, which has an enormous readership.

PICTURE THIS!

OVERCOMERministries

Yes, because XGay is the only "ex" gay man who knows how to use the internet.

I've been in rural Madagascar since just after Easter without Internet access and have to admit - to my shame - that Greg and Dede have popped into my mind with reasonable regularity. But nothing dramatic seems to have happened, as far as I can see...? Haven't had time to trawl through this fourth (?) thread as am in cybecafe.

Glad to be back on Free Jinger; it has felt like a long time. :)

I don't understand why I am so addicted. I go all weekend without checking this thread, just hoping something new happens. Again, I am disappointed.

Not only am I not pregnant, I am also on birth control AND currently abstaining. I have no plans for children in my future. . .yet I am pretty sure I will deliver a child before Dede will.

I check this thread periodically, and the lack of crazy on display lately has made me a sad panda.

I know. I guess we're going to have to relisten to Erma Gerd's phone call to be entertained.

XGG did update his photo of the XGAYMOBILE....

xgaymobile_zpsec7d1302.jpg

Are the flags new? Nice touch XGG.

:character-cartman:

Does Jesus also help him navigate since you can't see out the back damn window?

Archived