IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Jesus is his copilot. He steers XGG to the "gayborhoods" in South Florida, then then makes sure XGG get his release. From teh ghey, of course.

:rawr:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Jesus also help him navigate since you can't see out the back damn window?

I'm just gonna drop this here because its perfect. A man... dressed as a nun... singing "Jesus take the wheel"... and getting more money than xgay has raised...

:lol:

X8ZAEo7Pr3A

Does Jesus also help him navigate since you can't see out the back damn window?

:lol: That's why, a million posts ago, I included having one of them say something like "By the way, we need another new rear bumper" when discussing the amazing embroidered shirts.

I know. I guess we're going to have to relisten to Erma Gerd's phone call to be entertained.

XGG did update his photo of the XGAYMOBILE....

xgaymobile_zpsec7d1302.jpg

Are the flags new? Nice touch XGG.

:character-cartman:

Whose hairy knuckles are those?? That is an odd amount of hand hair for a banner. I find it distracting from his ex-gay message.

If the knuckles are so hairy, I'd hate to the see the palms :wink-kitty:

Whose hairy knuckles are those?? That is an odd amount of hand hair for a banner. I find it distracting from his ex-gay message.

So a couple of friends and I decided to do a Blog Talk Radio show of our own sort of like a Mystery Science Theater 3000 response to Gay Greggy and Deed's radio show. We will play and comment on their show and call them out on their bullshit. If anyone is interested in making a logo as I am not good at that I would be most appreciative. Here is the link, please feel free to call in. It will be Erma Gerd & Friends.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/erma-gerd/ ... ay-the-gay

I played Erma Gerd's call for a friend yesterday. Despite knowing very little about this strange saga (I filled her in afterwards) she laughed very hard. Erma's famous! (Or at least should be)

:lol: That's why, a million posts ago, I included having one of them say something like "By the way, we need another new rear bumper" when discussing the amazing embroidered shirts.

xGG is always looking for a new rear bumper, if you know what I mean...

:lol: My new banner ad for this thread is for a fertility assistance medical company.

Somebody just posted this pic on my BBC birth board and everyone is all "Awwww! Right on!" and all I thought was "I have to go post this to FJ right now."

null_zpsfe923404.jpg

Anyone else think this tune would be mighty fine if accompanied by a ukelele? (HINT HINT)

(Feel free to edit this if I posted a pic incorrectly.)

StillgayGreg and is fab-mobile really needs to make it to my part of NC. We need his ministry, at least for laughs.

Somebody just posted this pic on my BBC birth board and everyone is all "Awwww! Right on!" and all I thought was "I have to go post this to FJ right now."

null_zpsfe923404.jpg

Anyone else think this tune would be mighty fine if accompanied by a ukelele? (HINT HINT)

WOW. That is a bit too... perfect...

null_zpsfe923404.jpg

Hint to Dede- the above is what a pregnant belly actually looks like. Not what you were showing off.

Hint to Dede- the above is what a pregnant belly actually looks like. Not what you were showing off.

Yeah, I'm betting this woman can't jump up and down like Dede can either. If she'd really been pregnant she'd have bounced that baby out at the Easter Pagent

If anyone is interested here is the 1st show. Not the best but still figuring it out. I'm only keeping it for as long as they keep theirs to refute their ridiculous claims. So I figure they will be done as soon as the free trial runs out LOL I started it 30 mins after theirs so I still had time to bomb their show as Robin Quivers and got a Bobbabooey in as well. Hope you enjoy!

If anyone is interested here is the 1st show. Not the best but still figuring it out. I'm only keeping it for as long as they keep theirs to refute their ridiculous claims. So I figure they will be done as soon as the free trial runs out LOL I started it 30 mins after theirs so I still had time to bomb their show as Robin Quivers and got a Bobbabooey in as well. Hope you enjoy!

WONDERFUL name. Can't wait to listen ...

So during yesterday's show XGG finally admitted he was totes gay. He said that the devil continues to whisper in his ear "check out that MAN." Not that we did not already conclude this, but it's nice that xgay finally admits he really is stillgay.

Poor Dede...that has to suck to hear that her husband still get those "urges."

Oh Sweet Jesus Almighty! I just heard the original Erma Gerd call. I had almost forgotten about it because it wouldn't play on my phone.

Erma Gerd, I love you!

You know, I just can't see them still married in 10 years. Either they will be in jail separately for grifting, or I think EGG will just get tired of denying who he really is and that will end it. And Erma, I love you. :cracking-up:

So during yesterday's show XGG finally admitted he was totes gay. He said that the devil continues to whisper in his ear "check out that MAN." Not that we did not already conclude this, but it's nice that xgay finally admits he really is stillgay.

As a bi lady, I notice attractive people of all genders. I'm married (to a man) and monogamous, but I still notice attractive people other than my husband. Satan is not involved in any way, just my eyes, brain, and maybe hormones.

This is a particularly hilarious admission given my "Vigorous Leghumper" status, I guess.

And in my imagination, I can hear (gay) Jim Nabors as Gomer Pyle saying, "Suh-prise, suh-prise, suh-prise!" in that cornball Southern accent.

I just read that as "Poor Dede...has to suck her husband to still get those "urges."" :pink-shock:

null_zpsfe923404.jpg

Somewhat OT, but as a person who actually gestated a child for an abnormally long amount of time (42 weeks), if somebody had shown that poem to me around the 41ish-week mark, my reaction would not have been "Awwww!" but :violence-axechase:

Yeah, I hope my baby stays in for a normal amount of time, but I do NOT want her in there at 42 weeks!

Somewhat OT, but as a person who actually gestated a child for an abnormally long amount of time (42 weeks), if somebody had shown that poem to me around the 41ish-week mark, my reaction would not have been "Awwww!" but :violence-axechase:

yeah, I have two friends who lost babies waiting after 40 weeks. Turns out they weren't able to go into labor naturally and while they were figuring this out the placenta detached and the baby died. I cringe when I see stuff like this- I can't imagine how it makes them feel.

Archived