IGNORED

The Return of Sparkling Adventures - Merge

The hot springs looks like a lovely place, and I can only imagine how pissed off I would be if I paid to be there and had to deal with Lauren's splashing horde. I wonder why she thought it would be a good place to take the girls.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder why she thought it would be a good place to take the girls.

I don't think she did. I think she just didn't find anyone to dump them on.

and we continue down the rabbithole... I'll get the popcorn.

Is she going down the Buddhist route then? :?

She's saying that David shouldn't mind if she takes up with someone else, because she needs to feel freeeeeeeee.

Guest Anonymous
She's saying that David shouldn't mind if she takes up with someone else, because she needs to feel freeeeeeeee.

In the light of their relationship difficulties and David's apparent infidelity shortly before Elijah's death, I'd say she is rubbing in the sting of his current incarceration and her new found, or, at least, impending, sexual freedom.

And if he feels like a prisoner it's because of his own bad attitude.

So the spa pictures continue to document her obsession with getting those girls into any body of water she can possibly find. I suppose when one allows children to run wild and barefoot through jungles and farms and urban centers, free running water is the only bathing time they have.

Did you also see the Instagram pic of the pool with the Deep Water sign? She's obsessed with water.

Did you also see the Instagram pic of the pool with the Deep Water sign? She's obsessed with water.

TBH it was boiling hot the day she took the photo & the 'Aqua Profonda' sign is fairly well known/good hipster photo op.

But yeah, she is obsessed with water.

TBH it was boiling hot the day she took the photo & the 'Aqua Profonda' sign is fairly well known/good hipster photo op.

But yeah, she is obsessed with water.

The odd thing is that she didn't seem to be before Elijah's death. There were water pics, but only the amount you would expect while travelling with kids, and David was usually the one going in with the girls. Which is better than now when Lauren lets them swim alone while she stands back and takes photos. I hope it's just a weather thing - Elijah died last winter, and before that they were in NZ, so maybe the glut of water play us just cause its been hot since.

The odd thing is that she didn't seem to be before Elijah's death. There were water pics, but only the amount you would expect while travelling with kids, and David was usually the one going in with the girls. Which is better than now when Lauren lets them swim alone while she stands back and takes photos. I hope it's just a weather thing - Elijah died last winter, and before that they were in NZ, so maybe the glut of water play us just cause its been hot since.

I wonder if she's posting so many water pictures as a way to rub it in David's face that she's the better parent? Like: "Look, at me! I can take FOUR of our kids into the water and I don't drown them!"

Just a thought....

Was Elijah christened/baptised? Maybe David jumping in the river with the baby was some kind of baptism gone wrong?

It's not been proven he actually JUMPED off the bridge, has it?

Just a thought....

Was Elijah christened/baptised? Maybe David jumping in the river with the baby was some kind of baptism gone wrong?

It's not been proven he actually JUMPED off the bridge, has it?

It hasn't but with the railings there would have been no other way for it to have happened.

There was a witness, Trudestar.

I'm not going to complain about the pictures, at least it means she's watching them in those pics. Is that float suit new? I'm sure I was horrified by a video in Tasmania when she wasn't wearing it.

Ah ok, I wasn't sure about the witness.

I was thinking he could have waded in. My bad.

I also think it's pretty strange posting all the water pics. If David does read her blog, it does seem like an attempt to mess with his head even more.

Under the circumstances, even with all her talk of forgiveness, I'd expect she'd want him to suffer. It could be unconscious on her part.....or not.

Do you think all is well in Sparkly Land? I've never know her to go 10 days without a post before ... :?

I bet things just aren't sparkly enough for her to post. Or maybe she's driving couple with it enough sparkly outings for her to post. She has posted since on her Instagram, but it's been a couple days since she's posted there too.

She does this. She'll go silent for long periods of time, then when she posts, there will mysteriously be posts for every day she failed to post and lots of additions and edits backwards in the blog. What I find odd is that she's not saying a word about the run back to see David except a comment about the gifts he gave the girls, which are clearly different than the gifts she highlighted on the blog that he mailed to Tasmania for them.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, she has had many stretches like this before, that she backfills later to make it look like daily posts. She has been posting on her FB profiles within the last couple of days, which is probably easier to do on the run.

I expect that she is not allowed to discuss any legal matters and so posts about David will necessarily be very limited. She will just continue to throw out little tidbits to remind us of the tragedy and mystery that surrounds her.

At Whole Foods yesterday I had to get some help finding something. The lady had white person dreads and I nearly had a giggling fit thinking how authentic her advice was going to be.

Please forgive the off-topic post, but is there anyone on the thread who is from New York who would be happy to give me some advice via email or PM? We're considering a move there from Australia, but need some advice from people who know what they're talking about ..... :)

At Whole Foods yesterday I had to get some help finding something. The lady had white person dreads and I nearly had a giggling fit thinking how authentic her advice was going to be.

I will definitely keep this in mind next time I need to ask someone something. I'll be on the lookout for Caucasian dreads and will know that I'm in the presence of authenticity. :lol:

Yeah, there was a middle aged woman with a grey pixie cut in the next aisle, and I just laughed at the thought that someone could ask her rather than receive the benison of Authenticity. Afterwards I knew people were looking at me differently, and I didn't even have to spring for the organic free trade agave sweetened tempeh! (which is totally cheaper at Trader Joe's, anyway)

I tend to point out white people dreads to my children, and tell them that's what will happen to them if they don't brush their hair.

So she went to Cirque De Soleil today. How the FUCK does she afford all this stuff?

It pisses me off, that she's having all these taxpayer funded adventures.

I'd love to see Cirque, it's just so expensive. And I WORK.

I had to settle for the movie, which was worth seeing in 3D.

Arrrrgh!

Archived