IGNORED

The Return of Sparkling Adventures - Merge

:lol:

But I do agree with what you are saying, but unless it's a transsexual there is no risk of pregnancy there.

People do have sex with people who aren't their partners! But if she had a lady partner, she would be at least less likely to have baby-making sex than if she had a man partner, yes?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently made an archive of her entire site, so if she changes stuff again I have a record. I think I might need to get a life.

Did you get the pics and videos too? I have the index to the crazy. It looks a little obsessive, but now that someone else has owned up to it...

People do have sex with people who aren't their partners! But if she had a lady partner, she would be at least less likely to have baby-making sex than if she had a man partner, yes?

People! She's not constrained by your suburban sexual mores. She's at one with the earth and all that moves upon it, she's open to love from anyone, without petty rules and jealousies.

I hope she gets a childminder for confest.

"about 4 hours ago If the Madonna figure is the pure, mothering, female icon, who's her opposite?"

Oooh, don't tempt me to respond to that Lauren you un-mothering, un-icon.

You know she won't. Those girls are going to get exposed to a lot of exposed (& possibly painted) old man penis.

"about 4 hours ago If the Madonna figure is the pure, mothering, female icon, who's her opposite?"

Me thinks it may be the elusive Red Dreaded Gypsy.

You know she won't. Those girls are going to get exposed to a lot of exposed (& possibly painted) old man penis.

Frankly. I'm an adult, and the pics of con fests of previous years exposed me to more old man penis than I've seen in all my 38 years. :whistle:

I am so not surprised by the "new adventure" into polyamory. It almost seems like there is a script for certain people that have come up here. There's a particular type of crazy, and they follow an almost predictable pattern. Waffling around in Christianity for a while, between "freedom" and extreme legalism, and then jumping right into the deep end of alternative lifestyles, pretty much whatever is the polar opposite of the beliefs they blogged about so knowingly.

Well, besides Lauren, isn't it Medea?

I recently made an archive of her entire site, so if she changes stuff again I have a record. I think I might need to get a life.

Awesome, thank you.

You put all is other helpmeets to shame. You are definitely going to end up as our Titus 2 mentoress.

People! She's not constrained by your suburban sexual mores. She's at one with the earth and all that moves upon it, she's open to love from anyone, without petty rules and jealousies.

Of course she won't, if the children are protected from non age appropriate experiences and protected and treated like actual children they won't have an "authentic" experience.

Poor Aisha must be so confused. Her mother's philosophies about just about everything have done a complete 180, but not before she had fully indoctrinated Aisha with her old beliefs. She raised that child to rely on and adhere to obsessive schedules, to hothouse homeschooling, to timed meals at a table where she had to eat everything on her plate, to rigidly enforced nap and bedtimes, to matched outfits that Lauren picked every morning and expected her to keep clean as a toddler, to daily bible and prayer time..... The list just goes on. And then all those routines that had always been there got thrown out the window, the rules all disappeared, she lost her home, her baby brother and her father, who had been her primary caregiver, and is now exposed to new people, new environments and new expectations daily. She must be so confused and insecure, the poor little thing. I would bet that she also feels very protective of her little sisters and to some extent responsible for her mother's happiness.

Kids are fairly resilient but I can't believe Aisha, in particular, will come through this childhood unscathed.

Did you get the pics and videos too? I have the index to the crazy. It looks a little obsessive, but now that someone else has owned up to it...

I only have the stuff on the blog. I do not have Instagram or David's YouTube insanity.

Awesome, thank you.

You put all is other helpmeets to shame. You are definitely going to end up as our Titus 2 mentoress.

Awesome! That means I can crash at your place the next time I'm in Australia, right?

I only have the stuff on the blog. I do not have Instagram or David's YouTube insanity.

I'll try to download them from youtube & put them in a dropbox account I don't use.

So is this polyamory exploration the setup for her to hook up with Hellena and Currawong? They can raise their pack of feral children together!

So is this polyamory exploration the setup for her to hook up with Hellena and Currawong? They can raise their pack of feral children together!

This would actually be a good thing. Currydong seems to be quite domestic for a drum circle feral. The girls would probably have regular meals at least.

I pictured that lot in a threesome and threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Awesome! That means I can crash at your place the next time I'm in Australia, right?

Sure, so long as you bring your authenticity and your pack of half feral children, take over the house, use all the facilities, complain that our food isn't organic and vegan but eat it anyway and, now, try to fuck the partner. Cause that's how we roll on Australia.....

I don't see it working. For all her pretentious crap, Hellenna seems quite down to earth and drama free. I can't imagine her putting up with a high maintenance princess like Lauren. Hellenna would insist on being the embodiment of the sacred feminine in any hook up, and Lauren wouldn't be prepared to take the backseat.

Plus, Hellenna seems to actually interact with her kids and parent, albeit according to her own fucked up parenting philosophy. I don't see her having much time for someone who doesn't contribute.

That said, I'm sure Currawong would happily share his herpes round a bit.

Am I the only one who thinks she's after 'Lukey' from losing Aisha up the mountain fame? He has a girlfriend so he was out of the question, unless she becomes an enlighten polyamorous hippy earth mama.

I think she's probably just after another baby *shudder* After all, Brioni is approaching the "end of cute" now, Aisha is probably too "damaged", what with her normal response to grief, and that leaves her only two little girls to look at for now!

Maybe she won't actually look out someone with a partner; she'll get herself someone and say she's poly because she's still married to David. Then she'll post long, proselytizing posts about the authenticity of being poly. gag.

Of course she won't, if the children are protected from non age appropriate experiences and protected and treated like actual children they won't have an "authentic" experience.

Poor Aisha must be so confused. Her mother's philosophies about just about everything have done a complete 180, but not before she had fully indoctrinated Aisha with her old beliefs. She raised that child to rely on and adhere to obsessive schedules, to hothouse homeschooling, to timed meals at a table where she had to eat everything on her plate, to rigidly enforced nap and bedtimes, to matched outfits that Lauren picked every morning and expected her to keep clean as a toddler, to daily bible and prayer time..... The list just goes on. And then all those routines that had always been there got thrown out the window, the rules all disappeared, she lost her home, her baby brother and her father, who had been her primary caregiver, and is now exposed to new people, new environments and new expectations daily. She must be so confused and insecure, the poor little thing. I would bet that she also feels very protective of her little sisters and to some extent responsible for her mother's happiness.

These little girls are learning something that is quite damaging: that you have to change your personality, your morals, and the fundamentals of who you are depending upon which group you're with. They are going to have a hard time forming a sense of self with a role model like this, who changes like a chameleon to fit into different groups.

I saw this growing up as a civilian child among military children. Some of the resilient children did fine and were able to enter the established group (at school) with personalities intact. But so many of them would do anything, say anything, and be anything in order to fit in, and it was hard to respect someone who was that desperate to belong. There was a lot of depression, early pregnancy, and substance abuse. I worry that she's setting her girls up to be that way and it makes me sad, because it's largely preventable with a strong sense of who you are and where you come from. :(

OT but I clicked on the SouleMama link, and OMG - it really does suck you in! I'm only on page 2 and already I want her life, and I don't even want kids! :lol: I keep having to tell myself it's not real...

You aren't kidding. :shock: Just looking at her blog makes me want a farm house, more kids, some chickens and some pigs. And I shall fucking knit some shit.

Archived