• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, hashtag watching brought me this:

Live Action â€@LiveActionFilms

Two days until the #marchforlife! Are you psyched? We are! #prolife

Which led me to this tweet from them:

Feminists for Life: doing super-important work in reminding women where their hearts and minds should be. http://ow.ly/gZnIF

Telling women how they should be? Feminism: you are doing it wrong.

Also, things that are frivolous include, but are not limited to, going on a fun road trip with your friends to the nation's capitol to hang out with a large group of people you know will agree with you.

Things that are not frivolous include experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.

But no, you guys, tell me more about how your school day is dragging on, it must be so hard for you to be putting off such important work as having a vacation in the middle of January. :roll:

And every state around Mississippi has waiting periods for abortion.

It's always worth restating--there is no such thing as abortion "ending." There is no such thing as an "abortion-free state." There will always be abortion in Mississippi, only now it's much more dangerous.

Tennessee does not have a waiting period (I am almost certain...) but it is quite a distance for the majority of MS and there is the no non-residents part too.

Feminists for Life: doing super-important work in reminding women where their hearts and minds should be. http://ow.ly/gZnIF

It's like they're not even trying to pass as feminists. Which you'd think they'd at least put some effort into, given their name.

It's like they're not even trying to pass as feminists. Which you'd think they'd at least put some effort into, given their name.

I've just read the link.

Women marched in cities across the country to the rallying cry: “It’s our body! It’s our choice!†Yeah, it became our problem.

Just one of the many statements that prove that they do NOT care about these women one jot.

Sanctimonious gits :angry-steamingears:

910e36f265c011e2998822000a1fbc5d_6.jpg

[ @ ] davewessels Save them babies! #prolife #abortion #sucks #MarchForLife #washington 1h

[ @ ] mtalkers See ya there ;) 1h

[ @ ] dgrefer Gunna be a dandy time 29min

This is totally something smuggums would do. LAME

6f5adb70660e11e2843f22000a9e0722_6.jpg

[ @ ] kelly_burger #tbt so excited to make countless more memories and some babies on this trip #marchforlife2013 4h

[ @ ] kinghorn____e I'm gonna miss you guys....send me lots of pics!!! 3h

Yeah... so... youre gonna "make babies?"

6f2a4f2c64cf11e284fa22000a1f9c87_6.jpg

I regret lots of things, including the cinnabon I had for lunch. Doesnt mean I make a sign and stand around smiling telling people they shouldnt do it. I REGRET MY LUNCH!

And isn't that an old fart standing in the middle with a sign that says they regret their abortion? WTF?

Did these kids willingly participate? Or were they threatened/bullied/guilted into it?

There are definitely some boys who did not want to be there.

There are definitely some boys who did not want to be there.

i like to think that the ones holding the signs upside down are making some sort of statement of their own...but that may be too much to hope for

6f5adb70660e11e2843f22000a9e0722_6.jpg

Yeah... so... youre gonna "make babies?"

Rumour has it that a lot of "baby-making" happens when Catholic schools bus high school students to Canada's march for life and have them stay in hotels. I'm sure that's the case in the US edition as well.

My best friend lives in DC, and this weekend is the first time I can honestly say that I have ZERO jealousy of that!

74235974669611e2aae322000a1f9858_6.jpg

killerxkaitlyn First sign done. :) #marchforlife2013 #wombtothetomb

4b5266f2668711e2b85022000a1f9e75_6.jpg

sir_win7 Face it. Abortion kills a person. #Marchforlife2013

4b5266f2668711e2b85022000a1f9e75_6.jpg

sir_win7 Face it. Abortion kills a person. #Marchforlife2013

So let me get this straight... an abortion kills a human being.

The body of a human being is sacred.

Defiling the body of a human being is bad.

Posing the body of an "unborn" "human being" is totes kool so long as its for propaganda.

:?

So let me get this straight... an abortion kills a human being.

The body of a human being is sacred.

Defiling the body of a human being is bad.

Posing the body of an "unborn" "human being" is totes kool so long as its for propaganda.

:?

Apparently :roll: Because their logic is so damn twisted.

Ugh. The one day all year I hate living in DC. Seriously, if past experience is a guide, I won't be able to sneeze tomorrow (much less ride the Metro) without tripping over one of these idiots.

I do, however, get the satisfaction of shooting them looks of disgust and visible eye-rolls. So there's that.

People - now with hands the size of a dime. Seriously, if you think OMG IT HAZ HANDS is an argument for something being a person...

Ugh. The one day all year I hate living in DC. Seriously, if past experience is a guide, I won't be able to sneeze tomorrow (much less ride the Metro) without tripping over one of these idiots.

I do, however, get the satisfaction of shooting them looks of disgust and visible eye-rolls. So there's that.

A relative of mine lived in DC for several years because she did ASL interpreting and worked at Gallaudet. She said she hated whenever marches, protests, etc happened in DC. She even got annoyed by events that she agreed with. I think with her she just disliked a lot of traffic and commotion.

Ewww. Please tell me that the hands belong to a tiny doll or the hands of one of those alien fetus looking toys that come in a plastic egg surrounded by goo. Its kind of disgusting to be messing around with and photographing aborted fetus parts.

And it's really, really cold here, snow predicted to hit around rush hour. Crowd presence makes it so much worse for locals, but I'm loving that the protestors are going to freeze their little tushies. I'm evil that way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1944e06a670211e2b1f822000a1f9751_6.jpg

[ @ ] aaamandalynn Clearly we're underdressed being in Washington, D.C. 17min

[ @ ] k0rycka_ #paulrevere #pilgrim #ok 15min

[ @ ] aaamandalynn #marchforlife #mfl2013 #washingtondc #wardrobe #underdressed #stayclassy 15min

SODRT FAIL!

I'm guessing it's that you are a person from conception to death, but who knows :roll:

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette 'til your last dying day :whistle:

Archived