IGNORED

March for Life 2013 Instagram and Twitter Watch Thread

lilwriter85

Joshie boy Duggar tweeted that he will attend March for Life in DC on Friday. I decided to make this thread to watch some of social networking activities of some of the other people attending. hashtags to search

#marchforlife

#marchforlife2013

#marchforlifedc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The pill kills" WHAT?!?! The stupid, it burns.

My guess is that the lady with the sign has the same belief that Michelle Duggar has about birth control causing miscarriages.

23c429d664b611e2b46022000a1fb37a_6.jpg

[ @ ] rylierobertson Can't believe it's finally here!!! #MarchForLife20132h

1 - that shirt is not a good look. Gonna need you to pull it out so it can be read and not tucked into your bra

2 - YAY! I gets ta protest! I'm so excited!!!! WTF? Please get a life.

Oh man, I think that the snark on this thread will be glorious!

Can't wait 'til all those weirdoes march! Left right left right !

0844e76644f111e2a9ed22000a1fb773_6.jpg

[ @ ] savannahsavannaaaah #prolife #deadbeatparents

#savethebabys #theyhaverightsto 1mon

[ @ ] the_big_sexay This is sad funny true rude and sexist all at the same time hahaha 1mon

[ @ ] djentlyjordan SO TRUE 1mon

Dear savannahsavannaaaah, FUCK YOU.

Oh man, I think that the snark on this thread will be glorious!

Can't wait 'til all those weirdoes march! Left right left right !

There have been some marches that have happened. I have seen several pics from Catholic/Knights of Columbus events on IG. This Friday, a lot more pics will be posted because of the DC march. I came across this pic of someone who is happy they got their tickets for youth rally and mass that are happening in DC on Friday.

625d315844bb11e2baac22000a1fbda6_7.jpg

I was raised Catholic, but my parents were a bit quiet when it came to abortion. We never attended anti-choice events and when our parish youth group planned a trip to a rally, my parents didn't push me to go. Years later, my parents told me that they are pro-choice, but they are quiet about it because of some of our relatives and friends from the parish. I have the feeling that someone who know might be headed to DC.

savethebabys :roll: if you're going to me a mysoginistic bible thumper, at least get your spelling right. It'll save our eyes. I swear all the homemade signs have SOTDR written all over them.

savethebabys :roll: if you're going to me a mysoginistic bible thumper, at least get your spelling right. It'll save our eyes. I swear all the homemade signs have SOTDR written all over them.

I cracked up at that.

23c429d664b611e2b46022000a1fb37a_6.jpg

1 - that shirt is not a good look. Gonna need you to pull it out so it can be read and not tucked into your bra

2 - YAY! I gets ta protest! I'm so excited!!!! WTF? Please get a life.

According to her shirt, she should get a "LIF." :lol:

Searching #prolife brought up this pic.

c02dd36264cf11e2aaa222000a1fb843_7.jpg

[ @ ] taylor_beth For those who didn't have a chance. Standing up for the innocent. #prolife #innocent #itsstillmurder #takeastand #abortionsucks 26min

Nate Lawrenson the CF husband had to weigh in on IG about the roe vs. wade anniversary

http://web.stagram.com/p/374673313492719077_10255852

bf22d7b264cd11e2b2f422000a9f1255_7.jpg

[ @ ] nathanlawrenson #abortion #roevwade #55,000,000 #fiftyfivemillion 1h

He is also spouting out anti-choice crap on twitter.

ETA: Nate and Trisha made a choice not to abort and I respect them for that, but it pisses me off they don't think others should have the option in similar cases.

6f2a4f2c64cf11e284fa22000a1f9c87_6.jpg

[ @ ] amymelissafoster #godsgrace #prolife #probabies 51min

I regret lots of things, including the cinnabon I had for lunch. Doesnt mean I make a sign and stand around smiling telling people they shouldnt do it. I REGRET MY LUNCH!

f5e4d5ea64cb11e2b20722000a1f97fa_6.jpg

[ @ ] dorianalice My patients GRIEVE over a pregnancy lost, whether 4 or 40 weeks. A pregnancy IS a baby and a baby IS a person with a SOUL. #proLIFE 1h

Are you fucking kidding me? Too bad my sock on instagram is a 15 year old naive homeschooler or I'd seriously rip into this woman. Rape??? Incest??? Coercion? Not every pregnancy is the result of a party.

f5e4d5ea64cb11e2b20722000a1f97fa_6.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Too bad my sock on instagram is a 15 year old naive homeschooler or I'd seriously rip into this woman. Rape??? Incest??? Coercion? Not every pregnancy is the result of a party.

This. That women is a fucking idiot.

This. That women is a fucking idiot.

I guess I'm selfish and self-indulgent because I dont want to have kids...?

Thankfully I've never had to have an abortion.

I wonder how they would feel about the tubal ligation I'll be getting this year....

Archived