IGNORED

March for Life 2013 Instagram and Twitter Watch Thread

lilwriter85

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annnd now they're all bitching about how it didn't make news, but that the whole Manti fake GF thing did. I'm THANKFUL it didn't make news. No need to feed into their crazy.

e096a950673911e2939222000a9f1385_6.jpg

FAIL. Good to know that you have a fucking clue why youre out there in the cold!

There's something about dudes that decide to march in this anti-choice demo. that gives me the heebie-jeebies. I wonder what was the % of men versus women present in yesterday's demo.?

To be fair they could have messed up the 'b' and 'v' in Roe B Wade. But it's a capitalized B, and it's a #, so... history fail!

annnd now they're all bitching about how it didn't make news, but that the whole Manti fake GF thing did. I'm THANKFUL it didn't make news. No need to feed into their crazy.

I found online articles about it, but the television media didn't focus much on it.

This deserves a gazillion "likes." Thanks for sharing. The funny thing is "The Onion" is probably spot-on with its mock article. I can imagine a lot of unintended baby-making amongst the pro-lifer teen crowd because I bet they don't get a decent, comprehensive sex education, and we all know how hormones are.

There's something about dudes that decide to march in this anti-choice demo. that gives me the heebie-jeebies. I wonder what was the % of men versus women present in yesterday's demo.?

This.

I once was looking at the website of a local private all-boys Catholic high school (don't ask) They had pictures of where some of the seniors had gone to a "pro-life" rally and the sight of a bunch of wealthy, smiling teenage boys, who will never have to face an unwanted pregnancy, having a great time while supporting robbing women of their rights (particularly poor women of color) made me literally sick to my stomach.

This.

I once was looking at the website of a local private all-boys Catholic high school (don't ask) They had pictures of where some of the seniors had gone to a "pro-life" rally and the sight of a bunch of wealthy, smiling teenage boys, who will never have to face an unwanted pregnancy, having a great time while supporting robbing women of their rights (particularly poor women of color) made me literally sick to my stomach.

Yes. I know someone who goes to these events, and he has the most sanctimonious judgy responses to anyone questioning anything he says related to religion. It's a way to keep the classes imbalanced and getting rid of abortion is a great way to continue oppressing women. UGH.

a03c0abc673e11e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

marygrace_greenwood You will not silence my message! You will not mock my God! You will not kill my generation! #prolife #marchforlife #march4life #abortionismean 2h

Ummm :think: I'm sorry, but "You will not kill my generation!" ?? Am I the only one who is confused? Is it legal to abort teenagers now?? :ugeek:

Actually, this has nothing to do with Roe v. Wade. Her high school drama club is putting on a play based on Shusterman's Unwind, and she is the costume designer. :D

And, as someone who knows how to draw a cursive b, is in the habit of reading in lines, seeing all the words (including those that seem to be meant only as decoration) and not reading either "loves" or "heart" when I see a picture of a heart, I think the glitter-shit sign says:

"GOD pray SMiLE Afortion: your mom chose one MOPS faith life another freaks."

Which, I contend, makes as much sense as the original intention of the sign-maker.

And I think it should be a post count. :D

How do these people think that the 55 million babies they claim were aborted would have been supported? That's a lot of unwanted babies.

They were all going to live in Jacksonville with the Duggars.

I wonder how they plan on every ovary and sperm that is need to create those babies... They're all for talking the walk, but not for actually walking for it (metaphorically speaking, of course.) If abortion becomes illegal, how will they criminalize abotionists and women who get abortions? If so, will these people be killed (not so pro-life are they anymore, huh?) or spend their lives in prison? What will happen to the murderers, robbers and other criminals? Don't they think of the prison system when they want their views to be law?

I might not be smart when it comes to the prison system, but will these anti-choicers have to pay extra tax to put quadrauple the "criminals" in jail?

a157feac68d711e28b9422000a1f8af5_6.jpg

[ @ ] scottymchotty123 This is the American Holocaust.

Possibly the most powerful picture I took the whole trip. So Incredible that our nation is killing innocent unborn children. Those infants killed could be the change this world needs, or my future wife/best friend. 1/3 of my generation has been wiped out due to Roe VS. Wade. STOP MURDERING OUR NATION. #marchforlife #americanholocaust #murder #america 2h

[ @ ] asdfgheidi Get raped and pregnant and then talk to me. Oh wait.. You can't. Shame. 2h

[ @ ] scspinn4776 @asdfgheidi rape or no rape, its still a human life. The child still has human dignity and has basic human rights. 2h

[ @ ] scottymchotty123 @asdfgheidi well the infant in the womb still has a God given Soul, and a God given right to life. Therefor abortion is murder in that case. 2h

[ @ ] asdfgheidi Sickening. I'm not fighting with you guys, ignorance is bliss. If you've been through what I've experienced, you'd think differently. God shouldn't have let him rape me if he didn't want me to have an abortion. Fuck that 2h

[ @ ] scottymchotty123 @asdfgheidi well then I'll pray for you. God Bless. 2h

[ @ ] asdfgheidi 2h

[ @ ] christieslay Praying for her and her baby 44min

This is so sad. This poor kid has to fight with her own friends and feels that she needs to justify her choice. Fuck that! What every happened to "judge not lest you be judged?"

I was wondering about that too :think:

Oh! So that's what they do there! Silly me. Thanks pro-lifers for setting the record straight.

I love the "RoeBWade" hashtag posted previously. As if there is a an evil person out there named "Roe B. Wade" SOTDT fail!

I love the "RoeBWade" hashtag posted previously. As if there is a an evil person out there named "Roe B. Wade" SOTDT fail!

No, no! The court case was "Roe Bersus Wade!" Get it right! :lol:

Archived