IGNORED

March for Life 2013 Instagram and Twitter Watch Thread

lilwriter85

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm selfish and self-indulgent because I dont want to have kids...?

Thankfully I've never had to have an abortion.

I wonder how they would feel about the tubal ligation I'll be getting this year....

There's no point in reasoning with die hard pro-life people. It's like they've super glued the empathy switch in their heads off. Except, of course, for personal cases.

It also scares me a bit than dorianalice is a labor and delivery nurse.

IKR? She of all people should know that not every pregnancy was made is sweet sweet fellowship.

IKR? She of all people should know that not every pregnancy was made is sweet sweet fellowship.

I agree. Overall, very religious people working in healthcare scares me for different reasons.

Doesn't one of those people holding up an "I Regret My Abortion" sign look like a guy? I don't think a guy will ever have an abortion.

I have never been pregnant and have never had an abortion, but if I was there I would go and stand with all of those women with a sign saying "I did NOT regret my abortion"

Searching #prolife brought up this pic.

c02dd36264cf11e2aaa222000a1fb843_7.jpg

Hope that it's a doodle that someone did while bored in class before taking the pic, 'cuz if that is a real tatoo it is one butt ugly one...And yeah, tatoos are for "life""

6f2a4f2c64cf11e284fa22000a1f9c87_6.jpg

I regret lots of things, including the cinnabon I had for lunch. Doesnt mean I make a sign and stand around smiling telling people they shouldnt do it. I REGRET MY LUNCH!

Is that a man in the middle? How can he regret his abortion?

Maybe he regrets that he has no final say to stop any woman in the world from getting an abortion.

Maybe he regrets that he has no final say to stop any woman in the world from getting an abortion.

Then his sign should say "I regret the fact that I have no power to decide what decisions women I have never met and never will meet are allowed to make about their own bodies and reproductive choices". Not as catchy, I know, but far more accurate.

There's no point in reasoning with die hard pro-life people. It's like they've super glued the empathy switch in their heads off. Except, of course, for personal cases.

It's so funny how they are so concerned about unborn babies but they're usually the first ones screaming about entitlement programs and trying to get social welfare cut. News flash...if you're truly pro life, you need to be concerned with a human AFTER its born too.

I have never been pregnant and have never had an abortion, but if I was there I would go and stand with all of those women with a sign saying "I did NOT regret my abortion"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

People do it sometimes. The looks they get are priceless.

I thought that, too, at first, but looking again, it looks like it could be an elderly woman.

That said, if it is a woman and she is elderly, there's a good chance her abortion took place pre-RvW. Wonder if any of these kind and loving Christians would be ready to round her up and toss her in prison? No statute of limitations on murder, ya know.

I dunno but it really looks like an old man.

Maybe he got a gf preg, back in the day and she got an abortion? He feels that he aborted, too? Some controlling dudes think like that.

The pink silly band looks like a fetus smoking from a bong while farting a heart.

Somehow, I don't think that's what they were going for.

How come you have so many stupid non-thinking people over there? (Or maybe they aren't actually that many, as I sometimes get the impression of.)

The pink silly band looks like a fetus smoking from a bong while farting a heart.

Somehow, I don't think that's what they were going for.

They weren't cookie cutters? Well now I feel like an idiot.

The feet look confetti pieces you toss at a baby shower. The others are just...yea. And I'm not even gonna try to pretend to reason with these people. The person who posted this sounds like they're probably a teenager. Teens are naive, so hopefully someone will challenge her opinions on this one day and tear her to shreds.

The feet look confetti pieces you toss at a baby shower. The others are just...yea. And I'm not even gonna try to pretend to reason with these people. The person who posted this sounds like they're probably a teenager. Teens are naive, so hopefully someone will challenge her opinions on this one day and tear her to shreds.

Her opinion is likely to be challenged when she realises that a purity pledge is not a viable contraceptive plan and finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy.

Archived