IGNORED

March for Life 2013 Instagram and Twitter Watch Thread

lilwriter85

my dad always likes to say what if Hitter's mother had an abortion? It's a nice counter to the what if some awesome person was lost because of abortion.

That counter reminds me a bit about season 2 of American Horror Story which ended this week. Abortion was apart of one of the major storylines and as a result some crazy debate threads are going on IMDB about abortion and adoption.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frothy is in that pic, that is part of the reason Josh retweeted it. I bet Frothy invites Josh and Anna to one of the Catholic events going on and they probably tell him no.

I read that from an MSN article, Dicky's going to be giving a speech near the end of the anti-choicers march. Because having Dicky as 1 of the mascots will make their agenda so much appealing than it already is; amirite? :roll:

I looked on IG and it seems a lot of speaking events are going on right now. I guess we will see more Frothy pics on IG in a few hours.

f91c720c672011e2828a22000a9f191e_6.jpg

No

I don't know if they noticed, but the "other person's life" is surrounded by "your life". As in, it's inside the person and is dependent on them to survive. I believe their logic fails.

e096a950673911e2939222000a9f1385_6.jpg

[ @ ] emilyschuschu #MarchforLife #witness #RoeBWadeHasGotToGo 60s

FAIL. Good to know that you have a fucking clue why youre out there in the cold!

e096a950673911e2939222000a9f1385_6.jpg

FAIL. Good to know that you have a fucking clue why youre out there in the cold!

Roe B. Wade. He's, like, the guy who invented abortion, right?

I read the sign as "abortion one another" so I agree on your commentary.

Yup, whoever made that sign definitely went overboard on the glitter. Btw, signs for protests are better off not treated as art projects. I thought it said MOPS within the octagon. So for a while I read it as "Abortion one heart mops another heart" and didn't know what the 'break' at the end was for.

ETA: Because I know the difference between a hexagon and an octagon.

Yup, whoever made that sign definitely went overboard on the glitter. Btw, signs for protests are better off not treated as art projects. I thought it said MOPS within the octagon. So for a while I read it as "Abortion one heart mops another heart" and didn't know what the 'break' at the end was for.

ETA: Because I know the difference between a hexagon and an octagon.

I thought it was MOPS too... and I was :shock: because that made NO sense... (I know most MOPS groups are fairly conservative - but had no idea what that had to do with ANYTHING as far as that sign goes!)

Either way? What a clusterf*ck of glittery letters! It's barely readable - way to get your point made :clap:

a03c0abc673e11e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

marygrace_greenwood You will not silence my message! You will not mock my God! You will not kill my generation! #prolife #marchforlife #march4life #abortionismean 2h

Ummm :think: I'm sorry, but "You will not kill my generation!" ?? Am I the only one who is confused? Is it legal to abort teenagers now?? :ugeek:

A relative of mine lived in DC for several years because she did ASL interpreting and worked at Gallaudet. She said she hated whenever marches, protests, etc happened in DC. She even got annoyed by events that she agreed with. I think with her she just disliked a lot of traffic and commotion.

Yeah, there are really great things about living in DC (history! democracy in action!) but marches and protests of any variety are kind of a pain in the ass, particularly if you commute on the Metro.

Also, we pay federal taxes and yet have no voting representation in Congress, so we can't even vote any of those jokers out of there.

Ummm :think: I'm sorry, but "You will not kill my generation!" ?? Am I the only one who is confused? Is it legal to abort teenagers now?? :ugeek:

Would that it were, Scibber. Would that it were. :lol:

marygrace_greenwood You will not silence my message! You will not mock my God! You will not kill my generation! #prolife #marchforlife #march4life #abortionismean 2h

What the hell is that picture on the back of her head? What am I looking at?

11b12ad0675b11e2a03a22000a1fbd56_6.jpg

[ @ ] krissymarie33 #prolife #marchforlife #washingtondc #washington #moving #savedababies 6min

Defacing public property = responsible protests. Yup! :?

Yeah, there are really great things about living in DC (history! democracy in action!) but marches and protests of any variety are kind of a pain in the ass, particularly if you commute on the Metro.

Also, we pay federal taxes and yet have no voting representation in Congress, so we can't even vote any of those jokers out of there.

Feel for you-Count and I lived there during his Med School hated days of the big marches, I was always late to work and the ER was full of idoits that either did not dress for the weather or did not bring water for heat. Best one was the woman who went into labor during the March for Life and she was only 30 weeks and did not want a hospital delivery because we were going to make her have a C-Section, that is what hospitals do. Kid was crowning in the ER and there was no stopping it. She is yelling at me and about 5 minutes into it I told her that she had a Beautiful Baby Girl and we were moving her to a room, did she want to call someone? At the point she looked at me and said No it is boy and can't be born yet I have not had my final shower. After a break so we could laugh, she told us that her ultra sounds always showed a boy and had 6 daughters at home and could not do this again. Promised her husband a boy this time. Biggest issue was trying to get her home-came on a bus from Ohio and a newborn can not fly, at least at that time. So we had to arrange someone to drive her home because her husband could not get off work to come to DC to do it. Right to Life people were no help, no support services. Person from the AIDS support group needed to drive an HIV postive patient home to die and he took them also, we never told her when the trip started. Half away to Clevland she figured it out, freaked out then commoned down. According to driver by the time they got there she was asking the other person to be the God Father to the baby. All of our comments after this was they care about the unborn once it is on their own it is your problem. Gays helped they could care less.

I thought it was MOPS too... and I was :shock: because that made NO sense... (I know most MOPS groups are fairly conservative - but had no idea what that had to do with ANYTHING as far as that sign goes!)

Either way? What a clusterf*ck of glittery letters! It's barely readable - way to get your point made :clap:

You all are much better at reading the glitter bomb poster than I am...I read it as "abortion, one heart mops, another heart freaks." I didn't get stop or breaks. :?

Then on the side I read "smile your mom chos fife" the first time and reread it to see it said "Smile your mom chose life."

Yeah...

You all are much better at reading the glitter bomb poster than I am...I read it as "abortion, one heart mops, another heart freaks." I didn't get stop or breaks. :?

Then on the side I read "smile your mom chos fife" the first time and reread it to see it said "Smile your mom chose life."

Yeah...

I'm still reading it as "abortion one another" as someone pointed out. I'm sticking with that.

I'm still reading it as "abortion one another" as someone pointed out. I'm sticking with that.

The first time I saw it I read the jesus fish as an ampersand, so got "Alortion one another and mops freaks." I still can't read it as aBortion, TBH. And mopping freaks isn't a very nice thing to do, unless they ask you to.

Abigail did bring her kids. And according to her, the police watching over the event were "scary."

abigails-alcove.blogspot.ca/2013/01/notes-from-march-for-life.html

Fuck this idiot and fuck her god, too.

And yeah, my mom did choose life. Key word: choose. :doh:

Archived