IGNORED

March for Life 2013 Instagram and Twitter Watch Thread

lilwriter85

Is it terribly wrong that every time I see this number thrown, the first thing I think of is "Wouldn't the unemployment crisis be a lot worse if all of them were adults?."?

Nope, not at all. The first thing I thought of when I read that graphic was more along the lines of "Yay! They are going to shut up for a whole day! Finally some peace." LOL.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crime would also be a lot worse. The first chapter of Freakonomics is about how Roe v. Wade had the unintended effect of lowering crime rates. I liked the end of that chapter, when the authors emphasized that this is not about eugenics--it means that, when given the opportunity, women are mostly accurate at predicting whether or not they can parent a child adequately.

Imagine that... women, when listened to, are able to predict their physical, mental, and emotional capacity to do something as huge as parent a child. Damnit conservatwats, start listening to us!

8492c200624911e281cb22000a1f9a0a_6.jpg

[ @ ] bobbymccreery Hannah's first time at the killing place. Pray 4 the gospel 2 bring ligt here & 4 us. #gospelofJesusChrist #180movie 4d

Awwww, such a good daddy bringing wittle Hannah to protest something she cant understand! Are you going to have her do your taxes next too? Notice #180movie...

Someone forgot to tell them that we try to not hold our signs upside down.

Well, if THEY can't read them how can anyone else?

SOTDRT fail!

SOTDRT fail!

How come the 2 in the front row dont have signs? You'd think they would make sure that atleast the front kids were prepared. Can I have hope that they're conscientious objectors?

I wish I was braver.

*hug*hug*hug*

You are one of the bravest women I know. Not only because of the choices you made in an unfathomably horrible situation, but also because you shared it with us.

The fact that you can't deal with those evil, vile people does not make you one whit less brave in my eyes.

You are awesome.

*hug*hug*hug*

You are one of the bravest women I know. Not only because of the choices you made in an unfathomably horrible situation, but also because you shared it with us.

The fact that you can't deal with those evil, vile people does not make you one whit less brave in my eyes.

You are awesome.

QFT

8492c200624911e281cb22000a1f9a0a_6.jpg

Awwww, such a good daddy bringing wittle Hannah to protest something she cant understand! Are you going to have her do your taxes next too? Notice #180movie...

Uggh. A friend of mine worked at an abortion clinic years ago and encountered a few incidents where protestors took their kids. My friend could deal with adults being outside protesting but not kids. There was a blogger discussed here who took her kids several times to protest at a clinic. I can't remember her name, but she wasn't frequently discussed here.

Does this mean Mississippi is completely abortion free? Can a hospital still perform them? Or is it just the clinics that are gone?

There rules are restrictive enough there probably isn't a hospital that would perform abortions except in extraordinary circumstances.

It's a fetus fellating a shake weight.

Bleh been avoiding this thread, these people want to make me vomit.

Never mind the bottom one is the yellow one a 'Double Penis?'

SOTDRT fail!

Catholic school fail. That looks like a Knights of Columbus logo on the signs.

Just think of all the good that could be done if all the time, effort and money put into these events was put into bettering social services for all the low income families that already exist.

Does this mean Mississippi is completely abortion free? Can a hospital still perform them? Or is it just the clinics that are gone?

Not sure. Doctors performing abortions in Mississippi must have admitting abilities locally, which the docs at this clinic did not, and were not able to get because they were denied by all the hospitals in the area. This is what the Mississippi Gov wanted to happen when this law was passed. He said "My goal is to shut this clinic down."

So if unborn babies are so important to them, then how come miscarriages, ovaries, and sperm aren't recorded on the population census? How come they only care about the baby if it's in the womb, but not outside? Why don't they care about healthcare for all and outlawing the death penalty? Why don't they do something useful, like rallying for intervention in the Rwanda/Uganda legalization of homosexuals to be killed that Christian fundies supported? How dare they compare abortion to the Holocaust and the Cambodian Genocide! Again, what kind of culture do unborn babies have? I don't care if I sound cruel, I'm tired of their propagandish bullshit. This really wanna makes me start a counter Pro-Choice day of viral pro-choice videos on Youtube, and I don't even have an account on there!

And to complicate matters, technically Tennessee providers can't perform abortions on non-residents.

It sucks.

And every state around Mississippi has waiting periods for abortion.

It's always worth restating--there is no such thing as abortion "ending." There is no such thing as an "abortion-free state." There will always be abortion in Mississippi, only now it's much more dangerous.

I hope the girl in the picture doesn't have a microphone/bullhorn. I can hear her screaming savebabees!!!1! even from across the ocean.

6291ad18659311e2a23c22000a1f9d66_6.jpg

[ @ ] katrinaleila76 Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of Row v. Wade. Women are celebrating it as a success of American history and women's rights. Huh?!? Over 55 million babies have been aborted since 1973, more than all American war casualties combined. How about we call it what it is. MODERN DAY CHILD SACRIFICE. Another tactic of a Jezebel society is to convince women that their civil rights supersedes the value of human life. It is the opposite of a society that honors God. #evictingjezebel #abortion #womensrights #prochoice #prolife #chooselife #teamjesus #christ #god 9min

*taps mic*

Modern day child sacrifice? What the fuck kind of twisted understanding of historical sacrifice, biblical sacrifice, and reality are you operating under? Child sacrifice is something that was done to PLEASE GOD(s), ensure a good crop, better society as a whole. Are you actually saying that women who have abortions are trying to offer the ball of cells within them to your god/my god/FSM/Satan/whoever??? I think not, please rephrase.

Jezebel society? I'm not sure what that even mean. Jezebel was a "witch" who wore makeup and did ebil things like lock prophets in a cave. Please elaborate how that "convinces" women of anything. "Civil Rights" are human rights and they do not supersede the value of human life, we just differ on our opinion and definition of it. The "Jezebel" of which you speak is primarily an old testament character... so... under that definition (as is the jewish definition) life begins upon the inhalation of your first breath and with it, your soul. Ergo, you aint fucking human till you have a soul. Before that you are simply a shell, just like you are when you die. Therefore, "Jezebel" doesnt have jack shit to do with your definition of human rights because your blastocyst has no soul. Got it? Go re read the old testament k?

This society doesnt exist to "honor god." It exists to keep law and order and to allow each and every human being the opportunity to live, breathe, exercise their own will, and thrive to the best of their choices and ability. If you wish for your LIFE to honor god, then go for it. YOUR choices, however, have nothing to do with mine.

*drops mic*

Archived