IGNORED

David and Priscilla updates

Deleted07

It wasnt God prompting you not to steal David, that little voice in your head telling you "NO" when you are about to steal is your concience. Everyone has one, nomatter what religion you are from or even if you dont have a religion. I wonder if this is why some religious people think atheists are immoral, because they think their concience telling them not to do things is actually God.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with those who have pointed out all the ridiculous aspects of David's story, but even assuming the gist of it is basically true, why post about something like this?

It’s one thing to tell your family and friends about your little run in with the law (along with the fact that you pulled your emotionally fragile and possibly intellectually impaired pregnant wife into the situation), but why feel compelled to share it with the world?

Not sure what the pathology might be, but could it be that David simply gets off on feelings of humiliation and shame? He looks quite cheerful in his Bible Bee mug shot photo.

I do wonder if he has some unconscious need like that. Or he is just so sheltered that he has a very warped sense of what would come across as godly or something? Come to think of it, that blog post was almost bragging...."Look I got in trouble with the law! And look how I turned it around to show my godliness!"

One thing I did note, Priscilla doesn't seem so smiley and is very red in the face like she had been crying.

I do wonder if he has some unconscious need like that. Or he is just so sheltered that he has a very warped sense of what would come across as godly or something? Come to think of it, that blog post was almost bragging...."Look I got in trouble with the law! And look how I turned it around to show my godliness!"

One thing I did note, Priscilla doesn't seem so smiley and is very red in the face like she had been crying.

Yes, this is what I thought, too! He obviously LOVES to embellish his stories and life with God and make out God has his hand in everything he does and to the point he is so darn self righteous and sanctimonious!

He truly thinks he has God's favor with these antics, and can spin any story into a "God did this!" way of looking at things, even over taking a dump, I suspect!

David, you ain't Gods spehsul little snoflake. You're just a dude who can talk a good spiel and who is good at marketing spin. You should have been in advertising! But I guess in many ways, you are. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Now he just needs to remove the photo's. :lol: I really hate when these tightyrighties embellish the truth to suit their needs.

Yeah, "Thou shalt not bear false witness" applies to photographs, David. :naughty:

:greetings-waveyellow: Hi David! Nice to see you still read here! Why don't you come in for a chat?

I wonder if he deleted the racist comments he attributed to the farmer because he could/ or is likely to be sued for defamation of character/libel. Just a tip David, the Internet is Forever! And whatever you blog can and will be used against you!

:greetings-wavingyellow: David I have plans for Friday, so could you please schedule your FJ visit for Thursday, preferably in the afternoon PST? I'd like you to time it for when my toenail polish is drying. TYVM.

Oh, and stop being a nelly little drama queen already.

The new post has edits. Really odd.

http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/12/ ... can-story/

THATS his "wait and see update in blue? Is he fucking kidding me?

That would piss me off if I were in prison. What makes him so freakin' special. Oh right...he's a self-professed Bible-believing Xian so he gets off scot-free.

"Why yes, parole officer, I have found Jesus. Can I go home now?"

I had some stuff come up irl and I come back to see that a Gothard boy stole from a farmer and tried to make it seem like he wasn't really stealing? LOL Someone needs to find this farmer and hear the real story.

The answer came just two days later when we went to the Prison and shared this story. It was the day before Thanksgiving and many of the ladies were really missing their families. This story really hit home because of some recent situations that the ladies had encountered. We encouraged them to always listen to the prompting of God’s Spirit.

What the fuckity fuck? Yeah, because if I'm in prison I really love to hear about preachers and their spoiled suburban asshole stories about cow-tipping.

They sure do!

I always thought so too! Side by Side they always looked like siblings and related!

Now she is pregnant I am wondering what the child will come out like! :shock:

The new post has edits. Really odd.

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/12/04/the-pecan-story/

THATS his "wait and see update in blue? Is he fucking kidding me?

So some women in prison had been stealing pecans too?

Also, I highly doubt that they had picked up that many pecans out of the ground/mud.

TJ has them for 7$ I think higher than last year.

I just got a Peapod order and a 12 oz bag of shelled pecans cost me $6.99, on sale.

Could this be a back-handed way of downplaying the financial loss to the farmer?

Does anyone know if the price he quoted is accurate? Here in Northern California, pecans are pretty pricey. I haven't checked out unshelled ones, but at our co-op, shelled organic ones are around $17.00/lb, and even at CostCo I think they are about $8.00/lb.

Edited for spelling.

Retail prices will be higher than what the farmer actually receives when he sells his pecans to the distributer. If it's been a good year for pecans, the price could be accurate.

:greetings-waveyellow: Hi David! Nice to see you still read here! Why don't you come in for a chat?

I wonder if he deleted the racist comments he attributed to the farmer because he could/ or is likely to be sued for defamation of character/libel. Just a tip David, the Internet is Forever! And whatever you blog can and will be used against you!

He also deleted the leghumper comment that called the farmer racist.

He's a dope. Ugh.

The way he's chosen his edits is weird. The farmer no longer calls Davilla's $100 'dirty money' and the snitty 'you could not have paid us to go on that property' is gone. And the fact that he chose to add in his rationalizations..... sure, he then says that he was wrong to rationalize, but it still comes over like whingeing and pleading.

In fact I suspect that David DOES think that it's ok that they stole from the farmer and wasted the police time,

BECAUSE God had it planned all along to be a powerful testimony to the ladies in the penitentiary. What a blessing!

So see! you nasty shouty farmer!1!!! - God had us steal from you so that the fallen women in jail for thanksgiving could be blessed by us and our shiny white earnestness!!11!

And your git-off-my-land grumpiness was a manifestation of your unwillingness to be used by THE LORD to further his plan - we will PRAY for you pecan farmer!!

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/12/10/thanksgiving-in-florida/

They linked to the "pecan story" when mentioning that someone bought them a pecan pie to enjoy -- I bet those pecans were bought and paid for legally.

The linking the pecan pie to the pecan story really shows that they think the story is cute. Stealing= not cute. And I don't see at all how this story helped the inmates who were missing their families. What?

Oh and I love that he points out that the blueberry farmer lets them. So see??? See why he thought it was ok?? (Never mind that the blueberry farmer has given them permission and this farmer has not!)

Oh and I love that he points out that the blueberry farmer lets them. So see??? See why he thought it was ok?? (Never mind that the blueberry farmer has given them permission and this farmer has not!)

Permission, just another word that has no meaning to a Waller. This family must have been real fun in Mongolia.

Archived