IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

So, did anyone else see on Twitter where people started digging up Tomi Lahren's old tweets?

I just love how it turns out that she is just like every other conservative white girl on their high horse...

Also I'm kind of bummed that there wasn't already a thread for us to snark on her yet. 

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

So, did anyone else see on Twitter where people started digging up Tomi Lahren's old tweets?

I just love how it turns out that she is just like every other conservative white girl on their high horse...

Also I'm kind of bummed that there wasn't already a thread for us to snark on her yet. 

Where is it on Twitter? (i.e., what hashtag?)

• Upvote 1

@nausicaa I don't know that there's a particular hashtag...but if you go to twitter and search Tomi Lahren, or Tomi Lahren old tweets, there are hella screenshots...

• Upvote 2

I hate that sorry excuse for a woman and all the hateful and ignorant bs she spews. The only reason people listen to her is because she is attractive and loud.

She's been turned into a meme thanks to her hypocrisy. Hopefully it will tame all of the obnoxious yelling she does- though I doubt it.

An article I read pointed out that if her staff goes back and deletes the tweets then it negates the whole premise on which her brand is built: that she doesn't care what people think about her.

So we wait and see!

• Upvote 4

LMFAO, she told Trevor Noah that she "doesn't see color." 

Then goes and makes a point of taking pictures on instagram/twitter like "look I have black friends."

I can't.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

She's on this week's Real Time with Bill Maher. Of course, being stupid, because that's her MO.

I did like how Bill introduced her as Tammy, then quickly corrected himself. Her eyes narrowed just a bit. I had to laugh. 

• Upvote 7

Oh, this is priceless. When the question was asked, "if a black man had kids by three different women, could he become President?" Tomi bobbed her head like a fool, and said, "it would make no difference." I want to find out what drugs she's taking.

• Upvote 5

Guys, guys, guys! I think we have found Donald's fourth wife!

eta: She is blond, young, loud, hot, resembles Ivanka a bit, and already adores him.

Edited by AlwaysExcited
  • Upvote 13

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She's on this week's Real Time with Bill Maher. Of course, being stupid, because that's her MO.

I did like how Bill introduced her as Tammy, then quickly corrected himself. Her eyes narrowed just a bit. I had to laugh. 

Why do we keep giving these people air time.  It does not violate their right to free speech if a TV show says NO when booking guests. The free speech does not give you protection from being ridiculed.  It also does not protect you from being told to fuck off.  The media should just keep hammering the orange shit stain on what  he is doing.  Leave all his bubble headed spokestwits flapping the the breeze.  Just think how they would whine if everybody just walked away and they were just whining into an echo chamber.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Why do we keep giving these people air time.  It does not violate their right to free speech if a TV show says NO when booking guests. The free speech does not give you protection from being ridiculed.  It also does not protect you from being told to fuck off.  The media should just keep hammering the orange shit stain on what  he is doing.  Leave all his bubble headed spokestwits flapping the the breeze.  Just think how they would whine if everybody just walked away and they were just whining into an echo chamber.

Honestly, I haven't been watching Bill Maher bc while he may not be a Republican he's still an asshole. 

And Tomi has basically admitted to being a person who's trying to get a reaction out of people. I don't even know how much she believes the bile she spews. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

0RkgnQU.png

She's too horrible for even Glenn Beck.

Speaking of which I find it really weird that Glenn Beck is starting to seem like not such a bad person after all. 

Also, her face reminds me of what would happen if you put a long fake blonde wig on a furby. 

• Upvote 7

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 9:30 PM, ShepherdontheRock said:

She's too horrible for even Glenn Beck.

Speaking of which I find it really weird that Glenn Beck is starting to seem like not such a bad person after all. 

Also, her face reminds me of what would happen if you put a long fake blonde wig on a furby. 

She's 23. My daughter is 24 and looks 16. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

She won't go away... "‘I’m pro-choice,’ says Tomi Lahren: ‘Stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body’"

Tomi Lahren, the 24-year-old conservative host of the show “Tomi” on The Blaze, has fiercely criticized the feminist movement. In her trademark fast-talking rants, the commentator has called modern-day feminists selfish, man-hating “snowflakes” and said that “real women don’t wake up and skip work to march for abortions.”

Lahren, an avid Trump supporter, has been called incendiary. It is not unusual for her appearances to incite outrage from the left. But over the weekend, her words provoked fury from an unlikely segment of Americans: the right.

Appearing on “The View” on Friday, Lahren admitted that she supports abortion rights, saying it would be hypocritical of her to believe the government should decide what women should do with their bodies.

“You know what? I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well,” Lahren said.

Even the show’s hosts appeared shocked to hear her. Across social media, antiabortion advocates said it was impossible for Lahren to be both conservative and in favor of abortion rights. They criticized her interpretation of the Constitution and called her out for seemingly contradicting previous remarks about abortion. Some claimed, as they have before, that by rising to prominence so young she lacked an understanding of political philosophy and ideology.

But the provocative commentator defended herself, tweeting Saturday, “Listen, I am not glorifying abortion. I don’t personally advocate for it. I just don’t think it’s the government’s place to dictate.”

Conservative writers and social media accounts blasted her explanation for her abortion rights stance and criticized her with headlines such as “Flip-flop.”

On the conservative blog the Resurgent, Peter Heck compared Lahren to other young stars who grapple with a “meteoric” rise to fame, in a culture that “bizarrely worships youth and beauty.”

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I mean... I kind of want to give her credit for at least being consistent on the "Government out my business" stuff... but she's just so obnoxious and repugnant... I just can't do it.

• Upvote 6

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/the-blaze-suspends-tomi-lahren/ar-BByt1tS?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahren’s inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Friday.

In her appearance on The View, Lahren said she is pro-choice and called pro-lifer conservatives hypocrites, saying, “I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.”

• Upvote 4

I can't give Tomato Lasagna any credit for something so base as being pro-choice when she also does things like pick a fight with Linda Sarsour totally out of the blue...

Like, if you're "not intimidated" by her then why are you even talking about her? 

Also, I find it really hilarious how many people who were Tammy's leghumpers last week are flipping a shit over her being pro-choice. Like, she has a ton of older videos where she expresses other things like thinking climate change is real. They have no excuse, really. 

Edited by ShepherdontheRock
  • Upvote 8