IGNORED

David and Priscilla updates

Deleted07

From the bible bee website:

The people they gave a lift to were south of there, but still six hours from Florida.

I live in the metro Atlanta area and we went to Gatlinberg this past fall and it was about 4.5 hours. So if they were in middle Georgia -- let's say in the vacinity of Macon, that would eaily be 6 hours from Siereville.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where would peaches, pecans, and peanuts be growing close together? I have not seen that in NC and I'm pretty sure it is longer than 6 six hours to florida from here. I think it is SC or GA. Would the citation be on the state websites?

Where would peaches, pecans, and peanuts be growing close together? I have not seen that in NC and I'm pretty sure it is longer than 6 six hours to florida from here. I think it is SC or GA. Would the citation be on the state websites?

Probably not with just a warning.

There are some places near the NC/SC border, near Greer, that have all 3 in the same general area, but it's too far away. Closer to Greenville or even down near Columbia if they made a lot of stops would fit the distance to FL better. Greenville is 6 hours to Jacksonville, Columbia is about 4 1/2, but that's driving straight through and there's no telling how many stops they made on the way down.

Probably not with just a warning.

Nothing would be on a website without an arrest. I stand by my guess of peach county, GA. Its the peanuts that pings that area for me.

Guest Anonymous

If you hover your cursor over the other picture (trees), it says that pecans sell for $1.69 per pound. Judging by the prices you guys are quoting, I'm guessing that's a wholesale price (i.e. not the price that would apply to David and Priscilla) or a Christian fib.

Edited for wording and to say: Hi, David! :greetings-wavingblue:

Guest Anonymous
Well someone, obviously, is reading over here.

Hi, David! :techie-hal:

Poor lad. Finding himself caught in the wrong a second time, over the same bag of pecans. :lol:

I enjoyed them getting in trouble waaaay too much. It's infuriating when they try and excuse it - "ohh they only took a LITTLE". Well, if every self-righteous idiot took "a little" there would be nothing left.

I wonder what the farmer did with the picture he took. Maybe he has a wall of "pecan snatchers"

It HAS to be georgia. David says the trooper's car was blue.

South Carolina Highway patrol:

Full_marked_Crn_Vic.jpg

Georgia State Patrol

state-patrol.jpg

He could have detoured around Savannah, theres some rural stuff out on 16 but thats not really "on your way". There are no good farms off of 95 on the coast.

Can you imagine how David is going to explain this picture to his son? "This is the time daddy stole from a farmer, but he was sooooo dumb he didn't realize that taking things that don't belong to you is wrong. And the big mean farmer was all mad and didn't understand that I was just gleaning."

I enjoyed them getting in trouble waaaay too much. It's infuriating when they try and excuse it - "ohh they only took a LITTLE". Well, if every self-righteous idiot took "a little" there would be nothing left.

I wonder what the farmer did with the picture he took. Maybe he has a wall of "pecan snatchers"

I think he will show it to all of his family and tell them how he scared the hell out of these silly christian children. That's what my father would do. Davilla will be the laughingstock of Pecan-City this year!

I think he will show it to all of his family and tell them how he scared the hell out of these silly christian children. That's what my father would do. Davilla will be the laughingstock of Pecan-City this year!

The farmer, wherever he is, is probably having a blast with this one. The picture of young, gulible couple holding the stolen pecans in the Bible Bee bag is just too priceless and one would have to see the picture to believe it.

I've said it before and I will say it again, her face moves like old-school CG characters, and when she talks, she glances around like she is paranoid if she will get murdered like in the Taliban Execution Videos.

I'm still waiting for the response to why god let this happen...

I wonder if he pulled the post after the farmer (or the fat jolly african american) commented. We'll never know since he doesnt publish comments... I can only pray that they continue to google and happen upon us so they will see what amazing fucks they were dealing with. :pray:

I'm still waiting for the response to why god let this happen...

I wonder if he pulled the post after the farmer (or the fat jolly african american) commented. We'll never know since he doesnt publish comments... I can only pray that they continue to google and happen upon us so they will see what amazing fucks they were dealing with. :pray:

Oh yeah, that's right, his edited post never did address why god let this happen.

Yeah, it's entirely possible that someone involved with the great pecan heist found the blog entry and made a comment. David would be dumb enough to tell them he was posting this on the internet. Reminds me of another blog that I follow where the author posted a negative entry about a tour guide he met while staying at a state park. The subject of the negative post did find the blog and respond, and it was pretty interesting how he countered what were obvious fibs in the blog entry. Would love to see that here! :twisted:

I'm still waiting for the response to why god let this happen...:

I thought it was because they went to the prison and inspired the women there with the Amazing Pecan Story.

Am I alone in thinking that the thought of these two imbeciles being parents in 4 months is scary as hell?

Just putting it out there...

Am I alone in thinking that the thought of these two imbeciles being parents in 4 months is scary as hell?

Just putting it out there...

Agreed! I know. I'm not sure how anyone thought it was a good idea for them to mate. Talk about bottom of the gene pool...

Let's hope that they get a placid, easy-going infant. I feel for their pediatrician.

Archived