IGNORED

David and Priscilla updates

Deleted07

Well, if you think about it, there's not much else to do in there. That a baby would explore kind of makes sense. I think it's like when my kids discovered they had something down there and it felt nice to fool with it. On a side note, my son(3) will stand like superman in the bathtub with his hands on his hips and let his sister(2) stretch it like it's Stretch Armstrong :lol: . Last night we heard him yell while Dad was getting the baby wash and he came running out yelling, "Sissy, NO hurt me!!!" Then he said damn. He won't stop with the cussing :oops:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
_TK9_p_QuPw

OK, so both David and Priss liken themselves, christians and their child to sheep, andimals they define as "dumb." So all people should blindly just listen to a voice they hear in their heads? Awesome analogy!

Also... um... Priss.... you're concerned about your unborn child sinning??? At the end of the video she says they read the bible because the baby needs to hear "the word" at a young age and that sin will keep him from god... Is your baby having impure thoughts? Perhaps about pecans?

:doh:

I have always found the Shepard/god analogy a little disturbing. A Shepard doesn't take good care of his flock out of the kindness of his heart, or love. He does so out of economic necessity. Think lamb chops and wool sweaters. The means by which the Shepard supports his/her family. they are not pets, they are marketable commodity.

My nine month old frequently touches her private parts while I'm changing her and has done for a few months. I guess to children its just a body part that feels nice. Its also a demonstration of how masturbation is totally natural and nothing to get worked up about.

Archived