IGNORED

David and Priscilla updates

Deleted07

From the description David wrote of Pecangate, it sounds like the farmer had shaken the nuts down ready for

collecting but not actually collected them yet. Taking those nuts is not gleaning by any stretch of the imagination.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any speculation on who they were visiting? I have no qualms about calling the jurisdiction and getting a copy of the report once we narrow down which of the 500000 jurisdictions it could have been.

This is all just the obvious coming out. They believe they are entitled, as do many fundies we talk about here. They see themselves as especially blessed and directly connected to god so that means they can do whatever the fuck they want and either god will take care of it or it's no big deal...or they'll just revamp the story so no one really understands what douchebags they really are.

It's that whole image thing. Smile for the camera at all times, wear the right clothes, go to the right church, have sex the right number of times with the rightly obtained spouse and make the right number of children...all to show the world how awesome you are and how your god favors you because you are so awesome.

Oh, and if anyone calls you out - hide the evidence because questioning god's chosen is not allowed,

This is all just the obvious coming out. They believe they are entitled, as do many fundies we talk about here. They see themselves as especially blessed and directly connected to god so that means they can do whatever the fuck they want and either god will take care of it or it's no big deal...or they'll just revamp the story so no one really understands what douchebags they really are.

It's that whole image thing. Smile for the camera at all times, wear the right clothes, go to the right church, have sex the right number of times with the rightly obtained spouse and make the right number of children...all to show the world how awesome you are and how your god favors you because you are so awesome.

Oh, and if anyone calls you out - hide the evidence because questioning god's chosen is not allowed,

I'm confused. Ray Comfort is front and center behind the bible bee, which means his "are you a good person" test comes with it. One of the questions is "have you stolen?" and in the most recent "movie" he includes napster etc. In order to be a "good person" you must accept that YOU CHOSE to sin and ask god to forgive you... blah blah jesus majik wand... blah blah repent. David hasnt taken ownership of his sin, in fact, he's continuing to embellish it and further the theft (pictures etc). You're a bad person, David. I'm gonna tell Ray Comfort on you! No Kirk Cameron leather bible for you!

Ma Keller seems to have got a bit of a make-over!

post-1841-14451997192699_thumb.png

Mom Keller with Priscilla... special times of fellowship.

*can never think of the word fellowship without being squeaked out*

post-309-14451997194032_thumb.png

The word fellowship has made its way into my vocabulary in ways that kind of make people stare at me like I have two heads.

I was out with some friends last week and there was a quite attractive man at the table across from us. I said "I'd really like some special fellowship with him". I chose not to explain.

After he took a picture on his little flip phone I said, “Sir, could you take a picture of us as well? I want to teach my little boy this lesson too.â€

He didnt want the picture to teach his soon to be born son a lesson. I'm thinking the whole time Mr. Priss was thinking about how he could turn this situation into something he could blog about. SHE was upset, HE was thinking about how he could turn the whole thing on its head and turn it into another rah rah jebus post.

The word fellowship has made its way into my vocabulary in ways that kind of make people stare at me like I have two heads.

I was out with some friends last week and there was a quite attractive man at the table across from us. I said "I'd really like some special fellowship with him". I chose not to explain.

:lol:

Seems like Ma Keller is rockin' the pasted over side bang that Anna was so fond of when she first married Smuggar.

Eeeeewwww they both have side bangs!

Notice on the picture of the Thanksgiving chains, one of them wrote "A Beautiful God honering wedding." If seen honor spelt honour, but never honer before. Must be a SOTDRT thing.

Notice on the picture of the Thanksgiving chains, one of them wrote "A Beautiful God honering wedding." If seen honor spelt honour, but never honer before. Must be a SOTDRT thing.

I wonder if honer is like boner? 8-)

BONERS FOR JESUS!

*Going to Hell* :twisted:

I remember going to church with a friend one time -- the pastor's daughter was a young adult who worked in a bank. At some point in the service the woman began receiving a message from God: Y2K was going to cause widespread errors with banks, people would have extra money showing in their accounts and they should "seed" it into ministry.

They weren't skirts only -- in fact, she has a Christian Dance company -- but she was a proud wedding night virgin, did not think women should be alone with men (even if you had self control it was a bad example for the weaker peoples, etc.) They whole holy trappings.

I mentioned to my friend that if errors happen and people take the money it is stealing. Not until years later, when I reminded her of that, saying that is why I couldn't possibly join, she said it was just an error, misspeak, whatever. But no one else challenged it at the time.

So, yes, stealing when you are Godly is not really stealing. Kinds of makes those 10 commandments easier to follow, yes?

From the description David wrote of Pecangate, it sounds like the farmer had shaken the nuts down ready for

collecting but not actually collected them yet. Taking those nuts is not gleaning by any stretch of the imagination.

They are common thieves who got caught and then started spewing their "but we're good Christians!" crap.

Holy cow! I guess I've never seen a photo of Ma Keller before. Whoa. There's just so much going on there. And I know it's rude to snark on someone's physical attributes, but she's got some major hillbilly going on there. Wow.

I would love for the Wallers to try to steal pecans off my property. They would get a nasty piece of my mind about how "ungodly" they are, and then I would call the law on them. Not that they would be arrested or harmed. They would be asked to kindly leave the premises without the pecans, and the deputy would give WTF did you call us for this look. It would be so worth it though. Now if they ask for some, I might be willing to give them a bag of pecans.

Holy cow! I guess I've never seen a photo of Ma Keller before. Whoa. There's just so much going on there. And I know it's rude to snark on someone's physical attributes, but she's got some major hillbilly going on there. Wow.

We hillbillies prefer the term "Appalachian American." :D :D :D

Why does Priscilla always look confused in pictures? It's like she doesn't know what kind of face to make in the picture.

Yeah, besides the fabrications, his pulling of the Christian card is the most obnoxious thing about the story. If it was a genuine mistake (and these people are sheltered enough that I'm not ruling out that possibility), what's wrong with saying, "I am so sorry. I had no idea. Here are the pecans back, and apologies again for the inconvenience." Do they really think "non-Christians" (which by their definitions would probably include a lot of actual Christians) are so completely devoid of a moral compass that they just go around stealing shit? Fuck you, David.

^ Seriously. It's like "I'm Christian therefore I know what I did was wrong so I should be automatically forgiven!" ...as if non-Christians have no idea that stealing (oh, sorry, "gleaning") is wrong.

^ Seriously. It's like "I'm Christian therefore I know what I did was wrong so I should be automatically forgiven!" ...as if non-Christians have no idea that stealing (oh, sorry, "gleaning") is wrong.

As far as I am concerned, the whole "I'm a Christian, blah, blah, blah" is a way to avoid consequences for wrongdoing . It's very manipulative. I always thought that people who try this (and I have known a few) do know they did wrong. They know they are busted so they attempt to salvage the situation to admit it right off the bat, throw in the Christian spiel, and voila! the other party has to go easy on you.

David not only did wrong, and got his pregnant wife to participate in the stealing, he also tried to manipulate his way out of it, it didn't work, and publicly blogged lied about it in the internet.

Wow, David, you are a real winner.

What gets to me is the "I teach character in the public schools" line. If you can't refrain from stealing you are in no position to teach character.

I really hate to derail this thread again, because I know everyone is bloody sick of this, but I think I need to apologise. While I stand behind what I said, how I said it was not called for. I let myself get wound up, and have that colour how I treated people, and I just want to say I'm sorry to anyone who felt disrespected.

Archived