IGNORED

Bontragers - Obama is a communist like Stalin and Hitler!

Deleted07

They must be just burning up inside that Iowa went for Obama. Clearly, all Iowans are communists.

Also, their outfits in the blog header look exactly like the outfits the Bateses are wearing in their new blog.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, their outfits in the blog header look exactly like the outfits the Bateses are wearing in their new blog.

Gross, you're right. Kind of horrifying that all those kids were forced to wear those ghastly coloured outfits.

Why don't all these idiots go and start their own colony on Antarctica? I'm sure God will provide shelter, heat, and food.

Why don't all these idiots go and start their own colony on Antarctica? I'm sure God will provide shelter, heat, and food.

I think they should move to North Korea.

[*] studying Hitler right noe in history class [*] Hitler was a natiomalist also and hated communism. Guess what, fundies? He also identified himself as a Christian at least 1 point in his life. What do you say to that? [*]slow nook is slow [*]

The american people hardened their hearts and did not listen to god. Thats what they are saying at least. God would never do anything that went against their wishes.

This might be the thing that infuriates me the most.

A lovely comment from the Duggar friends; Sound of Music wannabe's -

So, did God forget that he told the Bontrangers that they needed to get Obama removed from office----cause he totally let him win.

I hope it was more then a few. I wonder if anyone reminded them of the 9th commandment;

Weird, isn't it, that fundies always forget that one? They ought to be honest and say that there are only nine commandments.

Guest Anonymous

So, did God forget that he told the Bontrangers that they needed to get Obama removed from office----cause he totally let him win.

Does it occur to them that maybe God let President Obama win so He could hang out for once with a better class of people?

They must be just burning up inside that Iowa went for Obama. Clearly, all Iowans are communists.

They are good friends with the Bateseseses, who have headlined their yearly ministry weekend thing in their farm numerous times. It wouldn't surprise me if they share patterns.

The older Bontrager girls are more Duggar/ VF style modern modest when not performing.

They edited their comment. Thankfully it will live on here though!

You can bet the only reason they edited was to protect their little child exploitation business, from those who were disagreeing! (Noticed even other Christians were NOT happy with their post and they have stopped all comments over there since!)

They are good friends with the Bateseseses, who have headlined their yearly ministry weekend thing in their farm numerous times. It wouldn't surprise me if they share patterns.

The older Bontrager girls are more Duggar/ VF style modern modest when not performing.

There's a Bontrager family who went to the recent event in Texas sponsored by the Pearls/NGJ could they be related?

Here's their photo (nogreaterjoy.org/seminars/texas/whos-coming/):

bontrager-family-322x480.jpg

There's a Bontrager family who went to the recent event in Texas sponsored by the Pearls/NGJ could they be related?

Here's their photo (nogreaterjoy.org/seminars/texas/whos-coming/):

bontrager-family-322x480.jpg

That's not the Bontragers we are talking about, but there looks like there may be a family resemblance. I'd say the odds of there being two unrelated Bontragers into QF style fundieism is slim

That's not the Bontragers we are talking about, but there looks like there may be a family resemblance. I'd say the odds of there being two unrelated Bontragers into QF style fundieism is slim

No, I knew it wasn't THE Bontragers but wondered if they were kin. The Bontragers-who-are-NGJ-leghumpers only have 7 kids, if I'm counting correctly, as opposed to the 10 kids in the Bontrager-who-are-singers family.

I have a better idea, Fundylyte: You explain it. I'm looking forward to an itemized list of the ways that Obama is a) a communist, and b) like both Stalin and Hitler, despite their differing ideologies.

There is no excuse for the Bontrangers to be that dumb. This is the Information Age. They do have access to the internet. If they are ignorant about the facts of the Second World War, then they can either educate themselves or keep their fool mouths shut.

He's more of a fascist.

How the fuck is he a fascist? :shock: Wouldn't the word that you're looking for being nationlist, which describes the GOP more, what with their anti-immigration, Christian-only country, speak English-only country, denying science types that cry Christian persecution when they're not allowed to persecute the LGBT community; prochoice community and their supporters? How can you get two different idealogies confused? Oh, wait... :think: That's totally Obama. My bad! :lol:

Google "revleft obama". They explain it well.

I googled your phrases and found a link where a right wing person was outed as pretending to be a left-wing communist in support of Obama? Is that what passes for fascism with you guys lately? Why are you taking cues from a 1920's union-buster's handbook? We saw through it then and we see through it now. The fact that you cannot articulate the reasoning behind your views is very telling about your politics. Fact checkers and fastidious citers are always liberal. I wonder why that is?

The definition of fascism:

fas·cism

[ fá shìzzəm ]

dictatorial movement: any movement, ideology, or attitude that favors dictatorial government, centralized control of private enterprise, repression of all opposition, and extreme nationalism.

Let's look at these elements one by one.

1. Dictatorial government: Obama has consistently voted for choice, especially when it comes to basic bodily rights such as abortion and sexual preference. I cannot think of a single right I have lost under him, while I can make a long list of those I lost under Bush. A list beginning with the term habeas corpus.

2. Centralized control of private enterprise: This one just has not happened. Are all enterprises now government run? Have men with guns stormed into small businesses and arrested people? No?

3. Repression of all opposition: I would like an example of how Obama has done this. Obama allows dissent among citizens and among even his own cabinet. The Tea Partiers are being allowed to shame themselves and show what fuckwits they are even though many are calling for armed overthrow of the government. A fascist would never tolerate that.

4. Extreme nationalism: Republicans have criticized Obama for the exact opposite. Which is it?

You need to have all of these in order to be a fascist and I cannot find any justification for even one. Maybe you need to get out your dictionary before throwing Big Girl Words around. Aren't you Christian? If so, what does "bearing false witness" mean to you?

My skin crawls anytime I hear somebody compare another person to Hitler. My grandfather served in Europe during WWII, and saw the horrors of what Hitler did. He had nightmares about it until the day he died. These people truly have no clue whatsoever about Stalin and Hitler or history for that matter.

He's more of a fascist.

Have you been watching old Young Ones episodes? Fascist isn't just a general insult for someone you don't like or agree with, you know.

Since you give random google suggestions, I will too. Google Oswald Mosely. And tell me how Obama resembles him in any way apart from his late support of an early form of the EU after his British Union of Fascists was discredited beyond repair.

Guest Anonymous

Forcing you to buy healthcare? Signing the NDAA? Resigning provisions in the patriot act? Bombing the shit out of Pakistan? Only supports gay marriage on the state level?

He sounds pretty fascist to me. I diffidently wouldn't want to live under his leadership. Where I live we have 'free healthcare', we aren't forced to buy anything. We take care of our sick and homeless and we don't bomb countries in the name of 'fighting terror'.

Archived