IGNORED

Bontragers - Obama is a communist like Stalin and Hitler!

Deleted07

Guest Anonymous
Wow... I'm going to try to use this trick in future:

Excuses herself of any wrongdoing, and strongly implies a culture of fat-shaming here. Nice.

What I did WAS wrong and I am sorry.

I haven't said anything negative about over weight people since then and I don't plan to say anything negative about a over weight person again. Because like many of you pointed out in the first thread someone can be over weight for many reasons, and most of the time it has NOTHING to do with being lazy and it's not my right to judge.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

A moderate would be more like Bill Clinton, Obama is more like GWB and he was to the right. Romney was far-right and I always heard the he and Obama were very similar, so I just place Obama on the right because he has a lot in conman with them.

Guest Anonymous

Maybe in his 2nd term he will prove me wrong, but I don't think so. The US has never had a true leftist president and it probably never will. To be fair though, most countries have never had a true leftist president and probably never will.

Very sorry for your loss RachelB, it was not a comment on the policies I was making, more pointing out the inaccuracy of the Swedish P*rn-star troll.

Thank you. And I agree with you on the inaccuracy of said troll.

Fundylyte

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Replies: 720

Views: 14216

Hello! Im a long time lurker and I just finally decided to join. I'm 28, a swede, and I work as an adult film actress. Whew! When I approved you this morning I was all "Oh crap, a fundie light is here to stir shit" - that'll teach me to take usernames at face value. ;) I read it as Fun dy...

I'm kinda hoping the adult film industry in Sweden picks up a bit and this troll can get back to work again.

I don't buy the whole "I said that because I was just trying to fit in with you guys!" excuse because nobody on that thread agreed with her. If she was just trying to fit in, when everybody pointed out how offensive her words were, she wouldn't have said "I didn't say all fat people are lazy, just most." She would have apologized and stated she was wrong right then. But she didn't.

Yes, Pakistan gets bombed almost daily by the U.S.

Sure, our healthcare is paid for by taxes, but no one is forced to buy insurance from a private company or face a fine.

Areas of Pakistan where Al Qaeda hides have been getting bombed by the US since 2002. Was Bush a fascist also? How does attacking another country make you a fascist? Um, it is not even in the definition, because most leaders do it to someone at some point.

You listed some partially incorrect "facts" that, even if true, would not make Obama a fascist.

Forcing you to buy healthcare? Signing the NDAA? Resigning provisions in the patriot act? Bombing the shit out of Pakistan? Only supports gay marriage on the state level?

He sounds pretty fascist to me. I diffidently wouldn't want to live under his leadership. Where I live we have 'free healthcare', we aren't forced to buy anything. We take care of our sick and homeless and we don't bomb countries in the name of 'fighting terror'.

You think President Obama is a fascist??

Please... :doh:

I can't take seriously anyone that considers him either a fascist, a communist, a Nazi (I read some comments where the writer did go there...WTF!!) or a Maoist.

Guest Anonymous

Areas of Pakistan where Al Qaeda hides have been getting bombed by the US since 2002. Was Bush a fascist also? How does attacking another country make you a fascist? Um, it is not even in the definition, because most leaders do it to someone at some point.

You listed some partially incorrect "facts" that, even if true, would not make Obama a fascist.

Like I said before, Al Qaeda doesn't exist. Read Noam Chomsky on this subject.

Yes, Bush was also a fascist, merging corporations and government together seems fascist to me.

Just because most world leaders like war doesn't make it right. How does war benefit workers? It doesn't, it benefits corporations. That's fascist.

Yes, Pakistan gets bombed almost daily by the U.S.

Sure, our healthcare is paid for by taxes, but no one is forced to buy insurance from a private company or face a fine.

At the risk of encouraging the troll.....

What you are describing sounds like our system in Australia. Everyone can access free healthcare through Medicare, regardless of income. There are some copays, but they tend to be small and mainly refundable through Medicare.

However, if you earn over a pretty generous income allowance you have to either buy private healthcare or pay a Medicare levy with your taxes. It's not exactly a fine, it is a provision to ensure that those who can afford to pay for some of their healthcare costs. And it generally works pretty well. We have a great public system that everyone can access and a private system that people can opt into. I actually chose to have my children in the public system, because the level of care in the area I was in was the same and it would turn out cheaper. And paying a Medicare levy allows people on higher incomes to make that choice whilst ensuring that there are funds to treat those who don't have the capacity to pay into the healthcare system.

Guest Anonymous

You think President Obama is a fascist??

Please... :doh:

I can't take seriously anyone that considers him either a fascist, a communist, a Nazi (I read some comments where the writer did go there...WTF!!) or a Maoist.

You're just blinded by partisan ignorance.

If Obama had a ® by his name you know you'd agree with me.

You're just blinded by partisan ignorance.

If Obama had a ® by his name you know you'd agree with me.

So then he'd be Robama?

Guest Anonymous

At the risk of encouraging the troll.....

What you are describing sounds like our system in Australia. Everyone can access free healthcare through Medicare, regardless of income. There are some copays, but they tend to be small and mainly refundable through Medicare.

However, if you earn over a pretty generous income allowance you have to either buy private healthcare or pay a Medicare levy with your taxes. It's not exactly a fine, it is a provision to ensure that those who can afford to pay for some of their healthcare costs. And it generally works pretty well. We have a great public system that everyone can access and a private system that people can opt into. I actually chose to have my children in the public system, because the level of care in the area I was in was the same and it would turn out cheaper. And paying a Medicare levy allows people on higher incomes to make that choice whilst ensuring that there are funds to treat those who don't have the capacity to pay into the healthcare system.

Good for Australia, but the workers aren't in control so it doesn't really matter.

Like I said before, Al Qaeda doesn't exist. Read Noam Chomsky on this subject.

Yes, Bush was also a fascist, merging corporations and government together seems fascist to me.

Just because most world leaders like war doesn't make it right. How does war benefit workers? It doesn't, it benefits corporations. That's fascist.

Al Qaeda does exist. They say they exist, they do stuff as a group. I am sorry you choose to ignore reality. I respect Noam Chomsky immensely but he is not an expert on foreign relations.

War does not benefit workers at all and that is why I am against it. However, calling Obama a fascist because he is involved in wars that he inherited does not make him a fascist. If it did, every world leader would be a fascist.

If Obama had an ® by his name, that would not change my opinion. I do not consider George W. Bush a fascist either. By the definition, he was not. He was certainly closer to it than Obama, but not a fascist.

Good for Australia, but the workers aren't in control so it doesn't really matter.

It is a sad reality that the workers will never be in control. If you are labor, you are not a politician. You are working, they are administering.

Guest Anonymous

It is a sad reality that the workers will never be in control. If you are labor, you are not a politician. You are working, they are administering.

It is a sad reality that the workers will never be in control

>>That's what you think.

f you are labor, you are not a politician. You are working, they are administering.

>>They are administering? Administering what? Politicians don't care about working men and women, they simply want to keep the capitalist in power.

Sooo, what is your solution to the healthcare problem in America?

Ding ding.

Just a warning Fundylyte. This question should you not answer it, will probably and rightly follow you from now to the end of time. It is my greatest pleasure watching formergothardite tenaciously seek :D

It is a sad reality that the workers will never be in control

>>That's what you think.

f you are labor, you are not a politician. You are working, they are administering.

>>They are administering? Administering what? Politicians don't care about working men and women, they simply want to keep the capitalist in power.

What about in communist countries? They were no better for the worker than capitalism, perhaps a lot worse.

Power corrupts. As soon as someone leaves the factory to be a politician, they cease to be a worker and begin to be The Man. That is why workers will never be in charge of health care policy. As soon as as you cease working productively and get into administration, you are not a worker. Whoever you put in charge, they will become corrupted. It is the nature of politics.

Archived