IGNORED

The Official Free Jinger US Election Day Thread

Alecto

My dad considers himself to be a Republican, but he voted for Obama in 2008. I didn't ask how he voted this year, but even he acknowledged that the party was becoming too extreme and, as a Jew, he found the emphasis on fundy Christianity off-putting.

Someone needs to tell Smuggar this. He thinks the repubs weren't extreme enough this year. :roll:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to tell Smuggar this. He thinks the repubs weren't extreme enough this year. :roll:

I'd like to be smug about his idiocy it but it doesn't help the conversation or chances for compromise if we can't find common ground.

I am so thrilled that President Obama has been reelected. I cried when Romney made the concession speech, because I knew my President was reelected. I told my friend that the Duggars decided to support Akin after his "legitimate rape" comments. I then said, that anyone the Duggars supports end up losing.

My friend mentioned the nursing home Death Cat:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584442,00.html

The Duggars are bad luck for their political peeps. They are "The Death Cat Duggars."

Does anyone else think the Romney sons are very odd looking? The youngest son pings my gaydar.

No not really odd looking, but they really take after their dad one of them looked like a younger version of Mitt. Did anyone else notice the little girl looked like she was crying I felt a little sorry for her crying because her grandpa lost.

The Obama's on the other hand looked stunning those little girls are growing into really beautiful young ladies and Michelle was elegantly fashionable as always.

Congratulations to you US-Americans!

Can't say I didn't breathe a sigh of relieve when I went to listen to and read the news this morning, Obama's victory hadn't been clear yet when I went to bed. It surprised me to read some German articles who linked the Republicans' failure also (and sometimes mainly) to the atrocious positions some senators did take on rape and abortion.

While this was a major concern to me, I didn't know this had sunk in so deeply for German journalists, too.

I actually just was at the Smithsonian Museum of American History in DC this past weekend, and they have on display Michelle Obama's inaugural ball gown. It was really beautiful. Do re elected presidents get new inaugural balls?

I can't believe how close the election was! as far as votes go they were neck and neck. With all the crazy crap Romney was spouting, that surprises me.

I would like to move to Europe.

Alderman Ward 3, Position 1

Joey Pianalto – 565 (51%)

John Duggar – 553 (49%)

I found [link=http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2012/11/07/jordan-re-elected-as-fayetteville-mayor-city-council-candidates-headed-for-runoff/]this[/link] link to unofficial results for Tontitown. That's crazy close for John's race. That has to be hard to deal with.

Woke up this morning, Minnesota did not pass either Voter ID or gay marriage. Congrats Minnesota, you make me proud to be apart of your state. I hope that soon we will have marriage equality here.

Michele Bachmann kept her seat. 3,000 votes. Ugh.

Alderman Ward 3, Position 1

Joey Pianalto – 565 (51%)

John Duggar – 553 (49%)

I found [link=http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2012/11/07/jordan-re-elected-as-fayetteville-mayor-city-council-candidates-headed-for-runoff/]this[/link] link to unofficial results for Tontitown. That's crazy close for John's race. That has to be hard to deal with.

Wow, I'm surprised it was that close. I guess he's made a name for himself locally. I imagine the fact that he avoids appearing on the dog and pony show is paying off.

My "Christian" sister posted on facebook how she "voted with her conscience" and for the person with morals and values. So I liked her status because I too voted with my conscience. She then said I was "playing both sides." She really believes she's the better person and democrats have no values and are all evil.

LOL, Casey (who beat Frothy 6 years ago) gets another term in PA.

PA is an awesome pickup.

I was happy to see that about Casey too. Especially since Tom Smith spent $20 MILLION (including $17 million of his own money) on a losing campaign :shock:

That's what my husband did. They are never going to win the moderate vote with all this crazy going on.

My best friend says she'd like to vote for a republican candidate because she's selfish about money, but she can't because they're all nuts and she worries about the social implications.

Without the garments he has a zipper running down his back. When you open it, out pops one of Dick Cheney's lizard people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My co-workers are mostly pissed today, but luckily they're subdued about it. I'm just chuckling into my keyboard. I mean, we live in PA, what did they really expect?

I actually just was at the Smithsonian Museum of American History in DC this past weekend, and they have on display Michelle Obama's inaugural ball gown. It was really beautiful. Do re elected presidents get new inaugural balls?

I can't believe how close the election was! as far as votes go they were neck and neck. With all the crazy crap Romney was spouting, that surprises me.

I would like to move to Europe.

Yes, Michelle will have a new gown for the inauguration. They go through the same fanfare they would as if this were a new presidency. Can't wait to see what she chooses this time. That woman looks great in everything she wears.

Yay! I went to bed at 10 last night without watching any coverage. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!

Now I just have to ignore all the negativity in the office this morning.

Woke up this morning, Minnesota did not pass either Voter ID or gay marriage. Congrats Minnesota, you make me proud to be apart of your state. I hope that soon we will have marriage equality here.

Michele Bachmann kept her seat. 3,000 votes. Ugh.

Bachmann's win is the low point for me.

My "Christian" sister posted on facebook how she "voted with her conscience" and for the person with morals and values. So I liked her status because I too voted with my conscience. She then said I was "playing both sides." She really believes she's the better person and democrats have no values and are all evil.

Tell her she better shape up because next on the Democrat agenda is compulsory, gay, incestuous marriage and you expect a helpmeet who can keep sweet.

My fb is full of butthurt this morning. I'm about to get a few people to flounce too it seems. But you know if you still think Obama is a muslim, you don't have enough brains to be my friend so I'm not real worried about you flouncing. :violin:

One of my co-workers posted that she "absolutely does not support Obama, especially as a pro-Israel Jew." Well, as a pro-Israel Jew, I don't want America to turn into a fundy Christian theocracy that sees a war in the Middle East as a stepping stone for the Rapture. NOT looking forward to how she's going to react at work.

In other good election news, Rep. Roger "Some Girls Rape Easy" Rivard of Wisconsin lost his seat yesterday.

All I gotta say is

ROFL U MAD FUNDIES? Eat shit and go pray, especially to all of those assholes who basically admitted that they don't give a shit about women.

EFF YOU And your Rapture. :lol: :dance:

Archived