IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

i thought Jason quit his Wyoming job? How then does he get unemployment?

I think there are some 'good cause' exceptions. Let's just say Jason said his parents were ailing and needed him to move home to care for them, he could be eligible for benefits under good cause.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her tweet on the stalkers and that they need to #GrowUp. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, eh?

Let me see. I'm pretty sure all of her stalkers fall into one or more of the following categories:

-employed (or have a spouse that's employed) or, otherwise, self-sufficient

-don't live with parents

-if they do live with their parents, its for reasons other than being a lazy idiot

-don't talk to their significant others over twitter

-Don't spend their last dimes on self-piercing and buckets o' wheatberries

-understand the concept of "fending for themselves"

-they're kids, if they have them, are getting a quality education, not some half-assed, too lazy to do anything else education

Anything else?

Brandy, your lazy ass self and your lazy ass husband are the ones who need to get a job, stop mooching, stop complaining about those you mooch off of, and grow the fuck up.

Edited for some clarity.

Great Minds Quotes â€@GreatestQuotes

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second." - William James

I puffysparkleheart LOVE this, you guys!

Brandy is saying people don't stay committed to anything!!!

:clap: :lol: :o

That is just awesome. She should just make a gown out of a pot and a kettle à la Project Runway, wear it, and call it done. Brilliant. Love it, Brandy! Keep 'em coming!

And a low key (for Brandy) fuck you to FJ.

It was probably wheatberry stew, which I hear goes nicely with a mug of self-righteousness and a chaser of entitlement.

I guess they had to cook because Brandy was busy doing.........something I'm sure.

Cooking with Jason is probably the closest those kids have come to any type of education whatsoever

in years.

And now they are twatting each other from different rooms in the house. Is she sooooooooo fucking lazy she can't walk up the stairs to talk to her husband?

And now they are twatting each other from different rooms in the house. Is she sooooooooo fucking lazy she can't walk up the stairs to talk to her husband?

That's my favorite. Makes me smile every.single.time.

Honey if you're reading this, please pass the green beans.

Some members of my family live in group situations. After my parents divorced and left the hippie/commune scene, my mother had her own home for two years before moving us in with family. And when my ex and I split up, I ended up moving back in with family for about a year. I am just throwing out there that a lot of people make this situation work.

However, having two adults sitting around would never have been acceptable in my family or in a non-family communal setting. The girls would be in school while both parents looked for jobs, point blank. And the non-cash earners would be doing all the housework/cooking, gardening, making and selling crafty things, doing whatever they could to contribute to the home until steady jobs are procured. Even in a small town, Jason could get out there in the town and offer to cut firewood or work in day labor. Brandy could clean houses (there is always a demand for a trustworthy and hardworking person to clean homes, if you are known to be a trustworthy and hardworking person).

Some members of my family live in group situations. After my parents divorced and left the hippie/commune scene, my mother had her own home for two years before moving us in with family. And when my ex and I split up, I ended up moving back in with family for about a year. I am just throwing out there that a lot of people make this situation work.

However, having two adults sitting around would never have been acceptable in my family or in a non-family communal setting. The girls would be in school while both parents looked for jobs, point blank. And the non-cash earners would be doing all the housework/cooking, gardening, making and selling crafty things, doing whatever they could to contribute to the home until steady jobs are procured. Even in a small town, Jason could get out there in the town and offer to cut firewood or work in day labor. Brandy could clean houses (there is always a demand for a trustworthy and hardworking person to clean homes, if you are known to be a trustworthy and hardworking person).

I've lived communally with folks and had folks live communally in my own home. It really comes down to each according to his needs and each according to his abilities. Neither Jason nor Brandy care about understanding the impacts of communal living or mitigating the negative aspects by acting responsibly.

The flaw in this plan is the "trustworthy and hardworking" bit. Brandy will never have a reputation for hardworking trustworthiness, she is too busy working on her reputation as eclectic and idle.

ROFL! Admittedly... I "chatted" with my husband on fb. Back when I had chat turned on. ROFL! Now I holler at him into the other room. It's more joking than being lazy though. I do it to tease him 'cause it irks him. ROFL! (We do stuff like that all the time.)

*shrug* But yeah... I couldn't live with family and NOT help out in some way. There are two grown adults in that house all friggin day... they should keep that house spotless and make the meals without complaint. WHILE looking for work. It CAN be done, I promise! *rolls eyes* The twatter (haha! Love y'all!) thing is a little... UGH, but it's a minor annoyance compared to what they're NOT doing imo.

(Also-- I have started and stopped and deleted and started blogs. I just can't get into it, I used to though in 00-02. Had my lil friends I would chat with on there and everything. But I was 16-18. A kid. So I had an excuse. LOL!)

ETA: We lived with my grandmother for a little while, new baby (2 months), hubby and I. Y'all... never again! But I will say that we cleaned up after ourselves, Hubby worked, I took care of baby, and I wanted to cook but grandmother would not LET me. ROFL! I did make our lunches so she wouldn't have to. She was fine w/ me making a grilled cheese. ROFL! But yeah... there's no excuse for laziness. She's not an invalid she needs to get off her lazy ass!

I just read Jason's poetry. Oh God SOMEONE INVENT BRAIN BLEACH PLEASE.

It's like Vorgon poetry. Only worse.

I vote for worse.

Vogon poetry is the third worst in the universe. Congratulations, Jason; you're in the top 2! :clap:

We have two daughters {so far — yes, hoping for more children} that we unschool. Well, we’re more radical unschoolers … or at least heading more in that direction. Right now, we live in New Hampshire with Jason’s family. It was either that or continue to be literally homeless in Idaho. Yes, we spent about 3 weeks or so homeless. I’m sure I’ll write more on that in the future.

wait, no, stop right there.

You're transient homeless, freeloading off relatives, living on welfare, and complaining about how many people live in the house -- and you are actively trying to have more children?

For fuck's sake, I wouldn't even recommend getting a gerbil, much less an actual miniature human being.

also, hi Brandy! :greetings-waveyellow:

(edited for clarity)

Omigoddess, I just noticed she's counter cultural. Does that mean eclectic has gone by the way side? I do hope she stays on the right side of the Mississippi.I would not like to run into her at MayDay or Country Faire.

Guest Anonymous

Petty things:

We don’t just clean up after ourselves … we aim to make it so Jason’s mom and dad don’t have to do a single housework/yardwork thing they don’t want to do on the weekends (their days off).

This is worded weirdly. In fact, it's as if it's written by someone who doesn't do any housework at all. They 'make it so Jason's mom and dad don't have to...' blah blah blah 'on the weekends'? How do they manage that? Does that mean the parents still have to do housework/yard-work during the week? Are Brandy and Jason only helping out with housework on the weekends? Does she imagine that's their 'fair share'? What?!

Our days are fairly simple and repetitive right now — especially with winter approaching since our van isn’t drivable in winter

Winter approaching? When the fuck does winter start in New Hampshire? (note: It's winter here, and I'm fucking freezing.)

I do wonder what other counter cultural things will come up. Brandy is the opposite of counter cultural, she fully absorbs and joins any culture she encounters online

What color do you think she will pick to wear? :lol:

She could never stick with one colour, she's far too eclectic. But she may buy an all green wardrobe before realising she's more of a blue person.

Archived