IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

In honor of Brandy, I have now decided to only buy commercially knit sweaters because Mrs. Calvin Coolidge was a KNITTER.

Makes perfect sense. Right?

Wait. What?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi, Brandy!

Get help.

While you may be addicted to the adrenaline and cortisol related to massive swings of mood, lifestyle, goals, visions, and philosophy, you're doing yourself and your family harm. Believe it or not, there is a beauty to sticking with a goal or a lifestyle, following through with a plan, and establishing a routine.

Your children deserve that beauty.

This is so funny. We brew at home and buy from small breweries here ON PURPOSE, because we support local and homemade and knowing what's in the shit you consume. I thought from her wheatberries she would feel the same way, but this Brandy reincarnation is far too worldly for me and my semi-crunchy household! :lol

In honor of Brandy, I am - at the ripe hour of 2:40pm - having a domestically brewed beer. Made in the USA! Locally, too.

Miller Lite, baby. Made less than 20 miles from my living room.

Never mind they're owned by a foreign brewer these days (I think? I don't remember anymore with all the mergers and buying and selling and collaborating). It's brewed right here, locally, regardless. At least some of it.

Last night though I had Heineken Light. Brewed in the heathen center of Amsterdam. Tuesday, we had New Glarus Totally Naked. Good stuff right there, people. And, local. Or, at least brewed in the state.

Um, I don't know where I'm going with this because the truth is I still don't understand Brandy's beer issue. For home brew? Not for it? Only people who don't live in the White House can brew it?

I think I'll have a beer and think on it. The first thing I will ponder is 'what the fuck is a nationally brewed beer?'

In honor of Brandy, I am - at the ripe hour of 2:40pm - having a domestically brewed beer. Made in the USA! Locally, too.

Miller Lite, baby. Made less than 20 miles from my living room.

Never mind they're owned by a foreign brewer these days (I think? I don't remember anymore with all the mergers and buying and selling and collaborating). It's brewed right here, locally, regardless. At least some of it.

Last night though I had Heineken Light. Brewed in the heathen center of Amsterdam. Tuesday, we had New Glarus Totally Naked. Good stuff right there, people. And, local. Or, at least brewed in the state.

Um, I don't know where I'm going with this because the truth is I still don't understand Brandy's beer issue. For home brew? Not for it? Only people who don't live in the White House can brew it?

I think I'll have a beer and think on it. The first thing I will ponder is 'what the fuck is a nationally brewed beer?'

The brewing process must take place on a national scale. If you're not helping brew beer for America, you're a part of the problem, not the solution. Unless you're the president.

Good Lord, none of that made sense.

The brewing process must take place on a national scale. If you're not helping brew beer for America, you're a part of the problem, not the solution. Unless you're the president.

Good Lord, none of that made sense.

Made me giggle, though. Both of you

This is so funny. We brew at home and buy from small breweries here ON PURPOSE, because we support local and homemade and knowing what's in the shit you consume. I thought from her wheatberries she would feel the same way, but this Brandy reincarnation is far too worldly for me and my semi-crunchy household! :lol

Lifting a Ninkasi Radiant ale. In my best Homer Simpson voice, "It's liquid cereal". :lol:

She left that comment on Stephanie (mountain mama)'s blog...

She is the only pro-Obama fundie isn't she ??? It must be part of the eclectic lifestyle :think: :lol:

I have no clue about the beer thing since I'm not in the US...

This is, hands down, the dumbest thing she has ever written.

Signed,

A homebrewer

So if the White House baker is instructed to serve only his/her own baked breads, are we making a political statement about National Bakeries? Or National Bread? And (horrors), what about those who hoard their own wheat berries to grind the bread flour? What does this make them?

The beer argument is a new level of absurdity, even for Brandy.

In a way, the 'beer argument' makes perfect sense, for Brandy. Instead of looking at the core - of anything - she focuses on superficial.

Beer is destroying the country! Of course it is; in their world, anything from bulk grains to 'devil music and video games' to 'real' food are all the answer.

Nothing is ever about personal change, ever, and the problems are all on the surface.

Until they look into themselves for real (which, at this point I am pretty sure will never happen) whatever they read on the Internet is their new cause; their new source for all problems; their new solution to everything.

There is no peace or acceptance in their lives - it's all chaos.

Chaos is a terrible way to live. But, there are people who thrive on it; only usually, those people pair up with people who help get that in check, for whatever reason. Unfortunately, they each married someone exactly like themselves so there is no balance, no contradiction, no question. There is no one to give any foundation or balance check.

This is, hands down, the dumbest thing she has ever written.

Signed,

A homebrewer

I'm hardly a beer drinker, and I've thought about learning just so I could make some lambics..... (I have blackberries in my yard and easy access to other fruit in season.) Maybe I should do it just because of her random post.

Stephanie,

I sure hope that you know the above comment isn’t from me and Jason. Some dipshit is impersonating me and thinks they’re being witty by doing so.

As you know, Jason and I don’t vote. And we sure as hell wouldn’t vote for Obama even if we did.

From Stephanie's blog, yesterday

:think: seems the comment was not written by "the real Brandy", weird...

When I clicked on her name yesterday, it took me to the same blog clicking on her name today takes me to.

Someone impersonated her, from the same account?

Poor, persecuted Brandy.

From Stephanie's blog, yesterday

:think: seems the comment was not written by "the real Brandy", weird...

I think this may be Brandy's record for fastest flip-flop.

When I clicked on her name yesterday, it took me to the same blog clicking on her name today takes me to.

Poor, persecuted Brandy.

Some blogs allow you to leave comments by just using your name and a URL. Anyone can use anyone's name or URL so they look like that person. Not sure if this Stephanie's blog is set up like that or not.

I thought Brandy, Jason & the kids were supposed to go and live with Stephanie.

But that obviously didn't work. Maybe the reason Stephanie knows it's not Brandy is because those two are on the outs right now?

Who knows?

Some blogs allow you to leave comments by just using your name and a URL. Anyone can use anyone's name or URL so they look like that person. Not sure if this Stephanie's blog is set up like that or not.

Doesn't blogger have to have permission though? I'm pretty sure that it does, whenever I've commented somewhere using my blogspot account I have to give blogger permission and use my password.

Edit: just tried to leave a benign comment on one of the recipe entries and no, it looks like you don't have to sign in. With that in mind I wonder if the fake Brandy is also fake Marmalade and Lacey/Jana troll from instagram? Whoever it is reads fj and if I find it out it's a member here, then I'll be ripping them a shiny, new arsehole.

I bet she opens it up eventually. There's not enough attention and drama to fuel her persecuation complex if it's private, and I think she needs that payoff.

My thoughts exactly.

I would volunteer for mole but I'm not strong enough to read that crap day in and day out. I would self destruct, eventually.

With that in mind I wonder if the fake Brandy is also fake Marmalade and Lacey/Jana troll from instagram? Whoever it is reads fj and if I find it out it's a member here, then I'll be ripping them a shiny, new arsehole.

That person has been banned for multiple sock puppets, though no doubt they are still reading.

Poor, persecuted Brandy.

She's so persecuted, she impersonated herself. :lol:

• 1 month later...

she's back in her swearing-is-cool stage.

i wasn't even this fickle in 10th grade. it scares me that she is "raising" children...

New (deep) tagline, "I'm not who I was. I am who I am?"

Wait...if that wasn't *you*, who was it? I'm so confused!

Archived