IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

She doesn't know who she is. She is one of those people who float through life wherever the tide takes her. She doesn't have the strength or capability to paddle against the tide and goes from one failed venture to another looking for success/happiness.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah she's made her twatter public again. She really can't stand to live a private life can she. Wonder if she has started blogging again. I haven't checked in weeks.

New (deep) tagline, "I'm not who I was. I am who I am?"

Albin Mougeotte?

Popeye?

No, wait -- those were both "I am what I am."

*bursts into song*

I am what I am I don't want praise I don't want pity

/carry on

• 2 weeks later...

From her Twitter:

Holy fucking shit today was a rough day. :-/

She is such a sweet Christian lady :laughing-rolling:

I thought being "soft-spoken" was an important part of the perfect fundy lady 's behaviour :roll:

From her Twitter:

She is such a sweet Christian lady :laughing-rolling:

I thought being "soft-spoken" was an important part of the perfect fundy lady 's behaviour :roll:

Brandy's language changes depending on which flip or flop she's attempting to live at the time. Right now, they're trying to 'shock' their perfect Christian friends with their 'real' identity, that they've finally figured out again.

She's been here before. She's like a little kid who just discovered swear words garner attention and she goes all out for reaction.

Same ole, same ole.

Brandy's language changes depending on which flip or flop she's attempting to live at the time. Right now, they're trying to 'shock' their perfect Christian friends with their 'real' identity, that they've finally figured out again.

She's been here before. She's like a little kid who just discovered swear words garner attention and she goes all out for reaction.

Same ole, same ole.

She is sooooo eclectic ;)

Apparently, Jason (per his twitter) is starting a kickstarter. For WHAT?!? His poetry?

Jeezus.

What is a kickstarter ? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

What is a kickstarter ? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

It's a platform for requesting and collecting donations from people who want to kickstart an idea.

I've seen it used for business ideas that need funding (for instance, a plus size exercise clothing line, with the promise of a "free" outfit for a minimum donation IF they get enough seed money.) I've also seen it used for civil rights groups (for instance, a billboard campaign). However, I am sure there are many other uses.

I just went to the website and it seems like the requests are quite varied. Businesses started, shows created, childhood dreams come true (the last one is 0% funded, BTW) http://www.kickstarter.com/

It's a platform for requesting and collecting donations from people who want to kickstart an idea.

I've seen it used for business ideas that need funding (for instance, a plus size exercise clothing line, with the promise of a "free" outfit for a minimum donation IF they get enough seed money.) I've also seen it used for civil rights groups (for instance, a billboard campaign). However, I am sure there are many other uses.

I just went to the website and it seems like the requests are quite varied. Businesses started, shows created, childhood dreams come true (the last one is 0% funded, BTW) http://www.kickstarter.com/

OK, Thank you !

Looks like Brandy and Jason are already planning their escape. I wonder how that works when neither have jobs?

Brandy Cormier â€@BrandyCormier

2 1/2 to 3 months tops. #MovingDayCountdown

Expand

Sure woulda been nice to have been told we were on our fucking own for dinner. I don't mind at all ... just woulda liked 2 b told. Damn.

Newsflash Brandy, you aren't a child. You are the mother of two 2 small children and it's totally normal that you and your husband should be on your own for dinner. Your in-laws put a roof over your heads when you were living in a tent (in the cold without enough food) with your babies. How dare you complain that they've made dinner plans that don't include you. Take some initiative and make your own dinner. They don't owe you an explanation of what their plans are on any given day. Unlike you, they are in their own home.

I am telling you people, I would die before I let my children or grandchildren live in a tent, but there would be some boundaries for people living in my home.

#1. Brandy would get a job. I'd be damned if I'd pass her sitting on my sofa day after day as I was own my way out the door to work.

#2. I would provide the food, because I'd never let any family of mine go without, but she WOULD get up and cook her own meals

#3. The first bullshit tweet like that would be the last. She wouldn't have an outlet to plug her computer in to.

It absolutely enrages me that she trash talks these people while living under their roof and taking advantage of their generosity.

Newsflash Brandy, you aren't a child. You are the mother of two 2 small children and it's totally normal that you and your husband should be on your own for dinner. Your in-laws put a roof over your heads when you were living in a tent (in the cold without enough food) with your babies. How dare you complain that they've made dinner plans that don't include you. Take some initiative and make your own dinner. They don't owe you an explanation of what their plans are on any given day. Unlike you, they are in their own home.

I am telling you people, I would die before I let my children or grandchildren live in a tent, but there would be some boundaries for people living in my home.

#1. Brandy would get a job. I'd be damned if I'd pass her sitting on my sofa day after day as I was own my way out the door to work.

#2. I would provide the food, because I'd never let any family of mine go without, but she WOULD get up and cook her own meals

#3. The first bullshit tweet like that would be the last. She wouldn't have an outlet to plug her computer in to.

It absolutely enrages me that she trash talks these people while living under their roof and taking advantage of their generosity.

This !

Even without a blog she never stops to amaze me :shock: :roll:

She wasn't even able to bake a cake for her oldest daughter's birthday because " [she] didn't plan for that ahead of time."

She is soooo busy you know :roll:

She's one of the laziest people on the planet. Her husband is no better. Their children are growing up with horrid parents who think the world owes them. @Koala is right on. I'd take people in who needed it, but they would not sit on their asses all day. The kids would go to school, the adults would get jobs and contribute to the household if not financially then otherwise - *they* would make dinner for the freaking family, they would clean the common areas of the house, they would go grocery shopping (even if I were paying for it, they'd go).

Jason's family is apparently part of the problem for taking them in and allowing them to continue their lazy ass lives. Of course, we don't know that for sure, but the whining kind of indicates there are no actual demands on them. If you whine because you are on your own for dinner I think it's safe to say you spend too much time on your fat ass doing nothing but...whine some more.

She wasn't even able to bake a cake for her oldest daughter's birthday because " [she] didn't plan for that ahead of time."

She is soooo busy you know :roll:

I hate when significant events that occur on exactly the same date, annually, just sneak up and surprise you. Who could have planned for this incredibly unexpected occurrence?

Apparently, Jason (per his twitter) is starting a kickstarter. For WHAT?!? His poetry?

Jeezus.

Oh man, Jason. What a dipshit. I'm still kicking myself for not screencapping his twitter post about "Browsing Pinterest and jamming to Slipknot." Has anybody here actually read any of his poetry? I'm pretty sure I loose a few brain cells every time I read one of his tweets. I can't imagine how bad his "poetry" must be.

I've tried to read his so called poetry but never succeeded. It's awful. He goes on and on about being a writer yet he can't string a single sentence together and he sure as hell can't do so creatively.

I don't know who told him he could write but whoever it was did him a huge disservice.

I hate when significant events that occur on exactly the same date, annually, just sneak up and surprise you. Who could have planned for this incredibly unexpected occurrence?

:lol: :lol:

This made me LOL

Archived