IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

Do we have a body count on the number of folks under that one roof? It's got to be at the minimum 8. Cooking and feeding 8 folks, including kidettes takes a bit of time. It's not exactly spontaneous. At least they have WY unemployment coming in, hopefully they can contribute to other household expenses.

In the meantime, Jason and Brandy will sit on their dead asses watching movies and knocking the folks who put a roof over their heads.

Exactly. They did it the last time. The family did not magically conform to the awesomeness of Brandy and Jason so they took off for the middle of nowhere. They failed at that and are right back with the family. But, dammit, the family still hasn't come around to how special and awesome they are. They actually have to cook their own food? How dare the family insist on that?

As for buying the food - um, you live under their roof. They pay the bills that keep that roof available to you. You damn well better be contributing something to your lazy asses.

ETA: I just hopped over to read her public tweets. Unemployment and foodstamps...way to go, Cormiers. At least you are attempting to feed your children and not shunning assistance - for now. But, look at your lives: Jason's parents keep a roof over your heads, the government and tax payers keep you fed and now give you money. Where, and when, are you taking care of yourselves? What are you doing to change your situation and make a life?

And, for the love of god, stop talking to each other on Twitter. It's ridiculous, childish and just plain...absurd. Grow the fuck up.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. They did it the last time. The family did not magically conform to the awesomeness of Brandy and Jason so they took off for the middle of nowhere. They failed at that and are right back with the family. But, dammit, the family still hasn't come around to how special and awesome they are. They actually have to cook their own food? How dare the family insist on that?

As for buying the food - um, you live under their roof. They pay the bills that keep that roof available to you. You damn well better be contributing something to your lazy asses.

They have short memories. They've already forgotten that they were penniless and living in a campground last autumn unable to feed their kids.

I can really see them loading up the kids, cats and wheatberries into the van and heading off to Key West or to Slab City in a couple of weeks.

BINGO. Brandy doesn't have a job. I don't even know if Jason has a job (does he?). As far as I'm concerned they should be buying the food, cooking it, and cleaning the damn house. Not a joint "everybody pitch in!", more like "these people are supporting my family, so I am going to bend over backwards to not put any additional burden on them".

BINGO. Brandy doesn't have a job. I don't even know if Jason has a job (does he?). As far as I'm concerned they should be buying the food, cooking it, and cleaning the damn house. Not a joint "everybody pitch in!", more like "these people are supporting my family, so I am going to bend over backwards to not put any additional burden on them".

If Jason is collecting WY unemployment, he isn't working. But in all of her twitters she bemoans the lack of jobs in their adopted town of 300. I don't think Jason or Brandy even considered looking for work in larger towns.

They have short memories. They've already forgotten that they were penniless and living in a campground last autumn unable to feed their kids.

I can really see them loading up the kids, cats and wheatberries into the van and heading off to Key West or to Slab City in a couple of weeks.

Which is ludicrous (but probably alarmingly accurate) considering the fact that her big excitement of the day was getting unemployment and planning how to ration out the food stamps so they wouldn't have to "fend for themselves" anymore.

She needs to put those girls in school, get a job, and get the hell off Twitter so she won't be so tempted to bitch about the hand that feeds her and the rest of her family. As an added bonus she won't have to worry about all of her "stalkers" anymore - 2 birds, one stone.

If Jason is collecting WY unemployment, he isn't working. But in all of her twitters she bemoans the lack of jobs in their adopted town of 300. I don't think Jason or Brandy even considered looking for work in larger towns.

Oh, I thought the unemployment was hers. So they both sit there all day waiting for someone to get hungry and cook? I have absolutely never in my life heard of anything like it...

Oh, I thought the unemployment was hers. So they both sit there all day waiting for someone to get hungry and cook? I have absolutely never in my life heard of anything like it...

:lol: Brandy would have had to have worked to collect unemployment. I don't think she's held a job in years.

No, he doesn't have a job and apparently they're just now going to start getting unemployment. So, both adults are home all day and they whine over having to make their own dinner while I'm sure his parents actually, you know, leave the house daily to go to jobs so they can support their lazy asses son and his lazy wife and their two offspring. Brandy and Jason are lucky they have kids...that's probably the only reason they're allowed to freeload off his family again; someone has to take care of those kids.

I don't know how dysfunctional Jason's family is, but it was his Mother that took the Grandkid out to buy her a winter coat for her birthday. And Brandy doesn't seem to be having a problem with buying books or music.

I do wonder what happened to all of those wheatberries? LoLz :lol:

I used to think she was the best thing ever, back in the day.

Do they just sit there and talk to each other all day?? I would be sending his ass/her ass to day labor or something..they could give plasma, if anything. if i were his mom, i would insist that the kids go to school as a condition for staying there.

Do they just sit there and talk to each other all day?? I would be sending his ass/her ass to day labor or something..they could give plasma, if anything. if i were his mom, i would insist that the kids go to school as a condition for staying there.

Why did you think she was 'The best thing ever' ? What was it about her lifestyle that made her attractive to you?

I don't know how they communicate now. It used to be via the comment section on her blog.

Why did you think she was 'The best thing ever' ? What was it about her lifestyle that made her attractive to you?

im not sure..i am guessing it was because i thought she was a "good housewife", back when that was important to me. the thing that sort of made me not think she was so awesome was when she trashed all her kids toys because they were plastic, and she only wanted natural stuff. and then a month or two later, she decided they COULD have plastic toys.

this was a loooong time ago though, 2001-ish.

im not sure..i am guessing it was because i thought she was a "good housewife", back when that was important to me. the thing that sort of made me not think she was so awesome was when she trashed all her kids toys because they were plastic, and she only wanted natural stuff. and then a month or two later, she decided they COULD have plastic toys.

this was a loooong time ago though, 2001-ish.

It had to be more recent than that. Her oldest daughter just turned nine, so she wasn't alive to have her toys trashed in 2001. I remember the toy thing - they were in Wyoming by then; or at least one of the times, I'm sure that's a road they've traveled multiple times just like every other road.

was it?? one of the kids were still breastfeeding..that i remember, because she had a breastfeeding area of some sort on her house tour thing. i thought it was 2001. pff.

but the whole idea of throwing toys away because they werent natural just seemed mean.

I've gone on a couple of toy-tossing sprees, when the kids have accumulated too much crap, or for some reason have a shitload of cheap plastic crap, but I either replace the toys with similar ones made of natural, nontoxic materials, or do it in a way that doesn't traumatize them. For instance, this week is focused on getting rid of a pile of toys, since they have too many, along with missing parts/broken parts, but my excuse is that we're making room for Santa to figure out where we'll put new toys. Plus, we'll be putting the old toys where Santa or one of his elves can collect them to refurbish and give to other boys and girls. Okay, so I'll be hiding 99% of the toys in the trash or recycling, but my kids never know that. :D Does she at least replace the toys or do something to make it a positive thing for the kids - not just herself? I wouldn't be shocked if the answer is no, but one can always dream. :( Poor kids.

My Twitter is set to public. I have it on that setting so that people I know don't have to ask me to have a quick look, but something about the way they call it "public" gives me the sneaking feeling that there just MIGHT be other people who can see it. She is so insanely self-centered - her feelings, whether in regards to her public online activity or to her living situation, are the only ones that matter. Right, because the rest of the online world and your family should totally live to accommodate your insanity. :roll: I can't imagine how anyone can stand to have her living in their home, especially if she does nothing to earn her keep through helping with finances or working to cook and care for the home. Her kids are the only reason she hasn't been thrown out on her ass to live in a cardboard box with her wheat berries for sustenance.

too bad someone cant show that remark to his mom..i would be livid if someone were talking bad about me, when i was supporting their entire family.

her kids pay the price though, ultimately. no education, no money coming in, and when they do get a few bucks, it goes on frivolities. sad.

Technically, if you use food stamps to buy food for anyone who is not part of the family unit that is qualified then that is considered fraud.

too bad someone cant show that remark to his mom..i would be livid if someone were talking bad about me, when i was supporting their entire family.

her kids pay the price though, ultimately. no education, no money coming in, and when they do get a few bucks, it goes on frivolities. sad.

I think Jason's sister, who is at university gets those tweets.

Alecto raised an excellent point. SNAP is for the recipients only, not Jason's family.

well, his sister is a lot nicer than i would be..i would make them both leave and at least try to get temporary custody of those kids. at least they only have the 2, though.

well, his sister is a lot nicer than i would be..i would make them both leave and at least try to get temporary custody of those kids. at least they only have the 2, though.

His sister doesn't live at home, she is getting a higher education, she is likely in no position to parent those girls.

yeah but she could let his parents know whats up. i don't know..i hate house guests, and i would really hate lazy ones who didn't contribute.

im glad that i saw the posts about her though, a while back..i had forgotten all about her!

:oops:

I set up a Twitter account but never really posted anything and lost my password long ago. How many followers do Brandy and Jason each have? Their obsession with blogging and tweeting baffles me.

Brandy's sense of entitlement is outstanding.

I was hoping the in-laws would at least insist on making the kids go to school, but it doesn't look like it.

Archived