IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wo263.png

Seriously, what is with these two and blogging?

And abruptly changing their minds?

...and Slipknot? How old is this guy again?

Their Twitter feeds are the absolute worst. Tweets about nothing. Having conversations that really should be had in person with your spouse or family rather than via Twitter. Retweeting the dumbest things from each other. Oy.

I love her holier than thou proclamation about never shopping on black Friday. Jeez it's not like she has money to spend. They're both sponging off Jason's parents.

Francis of Assisi â€@DailyFranciscan

Blessed are the peacemakers, who patiently endure all suffering for the sake Christ Jesus our Lord. #Admonitions

Retweeted by Jason Cormier

I didn't think they were (or had been) Catholic?

Hookers For Jesus â€@hookersforjesus

I will exalt you, LORD, for you rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me! Psalm 30:1

Retweeted by Jason Cormier

I...what?

Jason Cormier â€@poeticjason

Get off your butt and get involved with life. Children do not give a fuck about your "issues". They just want to spend time with you.

:? Have you seen your wife, Jason?

(edited for emphasis)

And abruptly changing their minds?

...and Slipknot? How old is this guy again?

Remember, in their world, permanent means a few days, weeks at most. They're just a bit confused about what words mean and the implications of saying them.

I wonder if there is a soul on the planet who believes anything they say?

I remember when Brandysbrood now defunct was up when she was on her fundie kick then torah kick she claimed Jason turned down a million dollars for one of his songs or poems *eye roll* I wonder how their "homeschooling" is going too bad their family can't make her put those girls in school and she gets a job because I guarantee their education is behind from all these "phases" and time spent being homeless.

I see that Brandy tweeted at sparkling Lauren that she received the bumper sticker. Neglectful lazy moms unite!

Oh good god I hope Brandy doesn't decide to go nomadic like Lauren. Lauren has cash behind her and government assistance fortnightly to allow her lifestyle. Brandy and Jason trying to adopt it would be even more disastrous than Lauren's situation.

Oh good god I hope Brandy doesn't decide to go nomadic like Lauren. Lauren has cash behind her and government assistance fortnightly to allow her lifestyle. Brandy and Jason trying to adopt it would be even more disastrous than Lauren's situation.

I'm not overly worried. They'd change their minds before they could scrape together the cash for even the most basic kit.

I'm not overly worried. They'd change their minds before they could scrape together the cash for even the most basic kit.

That and the fact that they couldn't afford the gas to get out of the driveway.

Dear Jason, forget the poetry. You're crap at it. Get a job and stick to it. Brandy, put your kids in school, comb your hair and get a job. Stop buying crap like wheat berries and peircings. You're not special, you're not eclectic,you are a mess. Grow the fuck up.

Dear Jason, forget the poetry. You're crap at it. Get a job and stick to it. Brandy, put your kids in school, comb your hair and get a job. Stop buying crap like wheat berries and peircings. You're not special, you're not eclectic,you are a mess. Grow the fuck up.

That's the crazy thing about all of this. My husband would be about to coming out of his fucking tree if we were living with his parents and he had no way to support us. He would be out looking for a job day and night and so would I. Fucking around on Twitter, complaining about those who were gracious enough to house and feed us would be the last thing on our minds.

At this point I'm convinced some mental illness is at work and as bad as it sounds since they aren't able to properly provide for those girls they would be better off in the care of their family until they can get it together.

Eager 4 wednesday ... grocery shopping w/Jason & the girls. Got meals all planned out, so no more scrounging on fend-4-yourself nites.

I wonder if Jason's family are giving them the money they need for grocery shopping or if they finally bit the bullet and applied for SNAP?

I wonder if Jason's family are giving them the money they need for grocery shopping or if they finally bit the bullet and applied for SNAP?

I do not understand this mentality. Of course you are "fending for yourself" - you are a married couple with 2 children. It's called being adults and parents. Where the hell do they get off being so entitled. They act like it's totally normal that they live with his parents and expect them to not only provide $$ for meals, but cook them too.

Oh my goodness. Those gossiping wenches still have a site going? Guess scum has to gather some place.

Hi Jason, Hi Brandy :greetings-wavingyellow:

I'm glad you folks got SNAP. You kids deserve to eat and so do you.

<---- Slipknot fan. :oops: :whistle:

Me too, but I assumed it was a phenomenon limited to my generation. Apparently I was wrong.

I do not understand this mentality. Of course you are "fending for yourself" - you are a married couple with 2 children. It's called being adults and parents. Where the hell do they get off being so entitled. They act like it's totally normal that they live with his parents and expect them to not only provide $$ for meals, but cook them too.

According to Brandy's latest twats, they were buying ALL the groceries with their Snap.

FWIW I enjoy seeing Slipknot, I usually see them once a year.

Hi Jason, Hi Brandy :greetings-wavingyellow:

I'm glad you folks got SNAP. You kids deserve to eat and so do you.

Also, Jason, Brandy, you don't have to do this all on Twitter. I'm assuming you're in the same house, so you can talk to each other.

Also, Jason, Brandy, you don't have to do this all on Twitter. I'm assuming you're in the same house, so you can talk to each other.

That would certainly defeat their purpose. These folks are attention seekers, private adult convos don't feel their needs, even if it means they only receive negative attention.

Fun Fact:

Did you know that it is considered stalking to read someone's public Twitter feed?

I see morons are still stalking

I also love how she is complaining about using all of her assistance to buy food for everyone. Really? You are living in their home, the least you can do is buy groceries.

whoever feels like cooking for every1 does.

LORD.HAVE.MERCY.

Fun Fact:

Did you know that it is considered stalking to read someone's public Twitter feed?

I also love how she is complaining about using all of her assistance to buy food for everyone. Really? You are living in their home, the least you can do is buy groceries.

LORD.HAVE.MERCY.

Stalking is a criminal offense. Reading someone's public twitter feed is reading someone's public twitter feed. Whining about the latter while knowing full well that it fans the flames is being an attention-seeking brat. Of course I have no complaints. I come here to see trainwrecks.

Fun Fact:

LORD.HAVE.MERCY.

Do we have a body count on the number of folks under that one roof? It's got to be at the minimum 8. Cooking and feeding 8 folks, including kidettes takes a bit of time. It's not exactly spontaneous. At least they have WY unemployment coming in, hopefully they can contribute to other household expenses.

In the meantime, Jason and Brandy will sit on their dead asses watching movies and knocking the folks who put a roof over their heads.

Archived