IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

Sad common thread here it seems, that gives me the shivers. Lauren's great love drowned their son, and she is still 100% okely dokely sparkly happy about it, because, you know, she loved him. Hellana's stepdad molested her and her sister, but you know, since it stayed above the pants (allegedly) it's OK. And it just occurred to me that Currydong is a stepdad to the 17 year old girl.

Yep. It seems to me that both are in a seperate reality so they can escape responsibility for what the alpha male is doing, or did, to the children.

This seems like irresponsible speculation to me. I haven't seen anything on the blog that makes me think Currawong is a child molester. There are plenty of reasons to snark on these two without making stuff up.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it Hellena is all about taking, and what other people do for her. There is no giving.

Yeah, but Lauren is like that, too.

I suspect they will just drift together, and never acknowledge any conflict, even to themselves. But it would be interesting to see how they'd handle a genuine disagreement, in their sparkly imaginary world.

Seriously yes. This woman is selfish beyond belief. And it's not just Australia. All the crazies are friends. Craziness attracts craziness I guess.

That's exactly what it is. It's like some kind of radar they see other crazy people and zoom right in on them.

• 1 month later...

She's finally updated, and it's a doozy. I can't wade through the whole thing because my brain won't let me, but she starts off talking about animals having consciousness, and how scientists are just realizing this, and how it's just like the discovery of the clitoris.

Then she comes to the startling and totally original conclusion that everything in the universe is conscious except for humans!!!!! Except, of course, indigenous humans. They're totally conscious, man.

And then there's something about how she watched The Secret, but it didn't all work for her. Imagine.

The post goes on seemingly forever. If you have the fortitude to make it though the whole thing, let me know if she just keeps spinning her wheels or whether she makes a point.

Choice excerpt (bolding mine):

When I think of consciousness, I think of all the miraculous interdependent relationships that are manifest in the natural world. The plants that make flowers that look like female insects, to encourage pollination. The deals made between trees and ants to provide protection and food for each other. The cicadas that spend 17 years underground, and come up to provide a feast for all the animals that eat insects, procreate, and then die, to give the forest itself a huge growth boon. The tribe of elephants that are consciously evolving into being tuskless after poachers decimated 95% of their population. The fungus that has developed in the Amazon that eats plastic. The planets that cycle in exactly the right places to give pull to our earth and the sun to keep it all revolving and make it possible to have such incredibly diverse life on our planet. The awareness of all the other conscious beings (apart from us) of their place within the ecosystems, of what they eat, how they eat, and all the ways that plant and animal waste and bodies get cleaned up and transformed into life. And most fundamentally, their awareness of their place in the wheel of creation, to ensure the survival of themselves and everything else. Their unquestioned acceptance of who and what they are as being completely perfect in the great scheme of things. You just have to watch a David Attenborough documentary to witness the great interdependence and consciousness of every living thing. Apart from us.

Elephants consciously evolving? Really? At least she believes in evolution.

As to the second bolded part, is she saying the planets have chosen their orbits consciously?

Geez that sounds like something the errant spouse would say when he was stoned. He could/can pontificate on the universe for hours.

She's verbally obnoxious. Gives me the creeps just reading that excerpt of drivel. :geek:

I love Hellena. Nothing like some good homegrown crazy. I read the entire rant and what really irritated me was her declaring childcare and early childhood education to be terrible, terrible things not even fit for animals. Not every woman wants to live a subsistence lifestyle, dependant on the state and her unshaven ape of a husband to provide for the family's needs. It's not selfish to send your children to childcare, you're not scarring the little blighters for life. Just because Hellena is incapable of holding down a real job doesn't mean that holding down a real job scars children.

Such narcissistic thinking.

This part is good:

There ARE people who will want to clean up the rubbish (I’ve met them!), and there ARE people who want to do all the onerous tasks that you don’t want to, and there ARE people who will fill all the holes and gaps in the things we need and feed on, and we can all just get about being conscious with the rest of creation.

So basically you don't have to worry about the details or the filth, because somewhere out there are legions of people just waiting for a chance to be part of the underclass while the ~*~conscious~*~ types like Hellena think about subjects they've learned about via Google U.

My brother asked tonight "What are you looking at on the computer?" I told him the saga of Curry-dong and Hellena.

His exact quote was "What the fuck. That is some FUCKED UP SHIT. What is wrong with these cunts? Did your forum figure that out?"

I said, sadly, "No." :roll:

Ya know, I accept and love my dogs exactly as they are, but I still expect them to learn not to crap inside the house. I guess that means I'm somehow damaging their consciousness.

Any guesses as to what the fuck she was on when she wrote that masterpiece?

Dunno, but I wouldn't mind trying some myself: it's obviously really consciousness-altering :D

I was going to post this, but I found, as I so often do with Hellena, that there was so much crazy in the rambling post that I couldn't pick excerpts to quote and snark on.

According to Facebook Lauren and co are sparkling at Hellena's crib atm, so I guess we'll get a blog about their amazingly profound connection and the spectacularly deep lessons their highly evolved children have been able to teach them because their natural wisdom has been left free to grow like a beautiful tree, unrestrained by the repressing structure of schools, routine, society, mealtimes, baths, etc etc.

One thing I found really sad on Hellena's blog is that she talks about her three oldest kids trying school, being bullied, and deciding not to continue.

She has given them no skills for relating to mainstream society, she has actively made them stand out with risible names and unusual haircuts and clothing, she has taught them to scorn rules and routine and told them that all of this makes them superior to other kids.

So they go to school, don't fit in, and she tells them it's cause society is wrong and not ready for such amazing, highly evolved children.

So the kids return to isolation, listening to Daddy drum and Mummy rant about quantum physics, with their memories of mainstream society being of being bullied and teased and lost and not understanding the rules.

It will make it so hard for them to ever get over that fear and participate in society, and their mother will keep telling them that they are right and the rest of the world is wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to necrobump a thread, but holy cow I was reading her birth story with the twins (I should say stories since it was a tedious three-parter) and I am amazed that no one pointed out a very disturbing factor...she had monochorionic twins. From what it looks like, they were diamniotic, which reduces some risks (compared to mono/mono), but it is seriously a very dangerous thing and she is so lucky she didn't lose her babies. Her decision to get for-shit prenatal care with a quack midwife could have killed her babies before she had the chance to make the choice to risk their lives even further when she waited 49 hours in between the births.

I am amazed at the extreme irresponsibility and immaturity of these two adults. I guess that as long as everything is "groovy" then things are just fine.

Shit, I think even Ina May Gaskin would have transferred her ass...and that's saying something.

I hate to necrobump a thread, but holy cow I was reading her birth story with the twins (I should say stories since it was a tedious three-parter) and I am amazed that no one pointed out a very disturbing factor...she had monochorionic twins. From what it looks like, they were diamniotic, which reduces some risks (compared to mono/mono), but it is seriously a very dangerous thing and she is so lucky she didn't lose her babies. Her decision to get for-shit prenatal care with a quack midwife could have killed her babies before she had the chance to make the choice to risk their lives even further when she waited 49 hours in between the births.

I am amazed at the extreme irresponsibility and immaturity of these two adults. I guess that as long as everything is "groovy" then things are just fine.

Shit, I think even Ina May Gaskin would have transferred her ass...and that's saying something.

hum a little translation here?

Currapong is a perfect nickname :clap:

As for Hell-ena I could slap her. All that waffle made my eyes bleed so I had to stop. She is such a selfish cow it's unreal.

Sorry about short, sharp sentances, it is my day off work and I must get off my ar*e and DO something domestic at least for an hour or so!

• 1 month later...

She just put up a new post that starts off with blaming FJ for the fact she hasn't been able to birth a new blog post of drawn out drivel recently.

She also mentions punching currydong & that other women fancy his semen & herpes simplex encrusted dong.

I haven't managed to read the entire post yet, Ol' Hellena certainly has a way with words.

Ye gods, what a pile of new age, sententious drivel.

Summarised:

She woke up feeling at peace with her own righteousness, because she had decided that she was wrong to try and justify her behaviours that we had criticised: they were right no matter what.

In this happy mood she floated into the kitchen, where he was pissed off doing so much around the house (i.e what sounds like all the work) while she floated around being a creatrix, so they had an argument.

They swapped roles. So she did more housework.

She didn't like it that he was still 'grumpy'.

They had a row, she thumped him. He responded by not hitting her but complaining about how she spent too much time on the net. She cleared off and cried on a friend's shoulder about how amazing she was, how full of love, how special and what a dick he was to flirt around.

Then she went off to another friend's house where they've decided to live, as said friend keeps pressing them to move in with him.

Then she went back to Currawong, they had another heart to heart, he agreed to see a counsellor and not flirt any more.

Since then sex has been amazing and all is right in their world.

Oh and they're going to move in with friend (srsly? with all those children? and they're not bothered about WHY he's pressing them to move in?)

End of story - until the next time.

Lady, it's called a relationship. They have their ups and downs. Most of us have them, with just as much agony and ecstasy over the years as you do. We just don't EMOTE about them all over the internet like you do. You give the impression of wanting a medal just for the amazing intensity of your high thoughts. I've never encountered someone so self-centred.

If I were Currawong? I'd be pretty pissed off about the invasion of my privacy from having my family issues plastered all over the interwebz.

ETA I loved the bit where he was so relieved about not having to spread his lovingness round so many women. All that flirting - it was really hard work!

My god she's pretentious.

Hellenna darling - not everything is deep and profound. Every occurrence in your life does not have an intense and unique effect on the universe. And I highly doubt that Currawong is grumpy because he is missing his foreskin.

"And a dam burst inside me and all these stories poured out. Stories that I’d held back, cause they made Currawong want to rival me. Stories about me and him and us. Stories from my unconventional past. Stories of the amazingly deep and secret magic that flows from me sometimes, and swirls amazing events around me. Stories of my incredible sexual adventures that I’d one day love to share with the world. "

She wants so badly to be super special and important, deep and mysterious. She can't accept for a moment that she's just a person like any other, and that that's ok, cause everyone is just a person like any other.

The moving in with the community hoarder..... Why? They have a home on the community that seems quite nice by commune standards, why would they move into the junk filled home of a man they really don't know that well, who the community in general seems hostile to? It's very, very odd.

It must confuse the kids to have the self important passions and dramas of Hellena's self proclaimed great romance playing out in their home, with all the yelling and sex and domestic violence. It must be terrifying for them, isolated in that home with no school or activities to escape to.

Also, she's unfriended me on Facebook. It must have happened a while ago, she's a prolific facebooker, and I don't think I've seen anything from her for at least a month. It's a pity, she posted some interesting links.

Thanks for posting that....I'm just sitting down to sit through yet another essay and it gave me a right laugh....:lol: all those deep sexual adventures flowing from her, tee hee :lol:

These two are just oodles of entertainment:D

Wow, I'm in awe at the concept of currywang energetically fucking other women through the medium of a hug

This is being chalked up with the face labia as 'new sexual things i should know about'

Ugh. Just... ugh.

Her justification for moving in with the hoarder friend... "No rules! We can have animals! Do what we want!" Translates into " I can be lazy with no expectations and do what I want with no repercussions."

But yes... I get huge creeper vibes. Sad thing is, if the friend was getting the kids in there to molest them, she would probably be all "Our children are learning the healing vibrations of intergenerational love! They cry and say he is hurting them, but I just have to remember my whiny sister complaining about the harmless boob-touching our stepfather did to us and remember that it was just that we are so GORGEOUS! Same with my kids. hey need to realize how healing and loving it is to throw off the shackles of the world and get into how cool wanton sex is."

Seriously, Hellana, single men don't invite 8 kids into their house with NO rent, NO duties, NO expectations without ulterior motives.

And Currydong? FFS.

Archived