IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

I just read the entry about her fight with Currawong, where she started hitting him and laughing and how she locked him out of the bedroom but she was FULL OF LOVE so it was okay.

And how they're moving in with a hoarder.

What the actual fucking fuck is WRONG with these people? This woman needs medication.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder of currawong just recently gave her herpes [list=]or

if they have had it? If this is a recent occurrence guess he's been doing more than flirting.

I wonder of currawong just recently gave her herpes [list=]or

if they have had it? If this is a recent occurrence guess he's been doing more than flirting.

Where does it say he has herpes? In that GIANT WALL OF TEXT I managed to miss it :lol:

Where does it say he has herpes? In that GIANT WALL OF TEXT I managed to miss it :lol:

Look under the my truth post about 13 or 14 paragr

aphs down.

Guest Anonymous

It's in the 'My Truth' post. I think it's the fifteenth paragraph down (I lost count). Here's part of the paragraph:

I’ve got an STD. Herpes in fact. And ironically, I didn’t get it from my years of predominantly unsafe sex with numerous people, but from my monogamous 13 year relationship. This was a hard one to come to love and accept, because when I realized I had herpes I felt very mortal and old. I’d always believed that I’d never get an STD cause I’d dissolved my sexual guilt.

I love the part about not thinking that she could get an STD because she had 'dissolved [her] sexual guilt'. It's very old fashioned, illness-as-punishment stuff.

It's in the 'My Truth' post. I think it's the fifteenth paragraph down (I lost count). Here's part of the paragraph:

I love the part about not thinking that she could get an STD because she had 'dissolved [her] sexual guilt'. It's very old fashioned, illness-as-punishment stuff.

:shock: lord have mercy. Ol' Currawong would have had a shitstorm on his hands if I was his wife.

:shock: lord have mercy. Ol' Currawong would have had a shitstorm on his hands if I was his wife.

Um, did she deliver vaginally WHILE having herpes? Adding to the gross factor: them having sex with the cord hanging out and HERPES?

:puke-front:

Um, did she deliver vaginally WHILE having herpes? Adding to the gross factor: them having sex with the cord hanging out and HERPES?

I've been wondering about this. I thought it was very risky to deliver vaginally if you have herpes.

I was looking at her old blog posts & found this

We're living on a community in the Adelaide Hills, about to have our 4th baby together, and my 5th child all up. I'm writing books and making things that flow, and trying to start up an internet business doing it all. Inviting you into the world I'm creating from fibre and attitudes, Quantum Physics and plain old ancient's knowledge, wool and mohair and bunny fleece and crochet and felt, and just whatever comes to hand at the time.

http://spunoutpost.blogspot.com.au/2008 ... chive.html

I'm sure she understands quantum mechanics. :lol:

Of course she does. How else would one know how to do an "energy exchange"?

I'd use a magic wand.

I read some more posts tagged Quantum Mechanics, she seems to think its a purely philosophical theory!! Just because somebody told you about Schrodinger's cat while you were stoned one night & you read The Secret does not mean you have any grasp of this extremely complicated theory that PHYSICISTS struggle to understand. Don't throw it around in such a flippant way.

I just can't even with this. My body just did a little uncontrollable shudder-dance.

Whiskey. Foxtrot. Tango?!?

Yeah...I'm not going to eat for the rest of the day.

Oh, wow. I googled what herpes can do to babies, and if she really does have herpes, she needs to stop having kids The side effects from herpes are horrifying for little ones.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/15161 ... ct-a-baby/

If everyone who had herpes stopped having children, the human race would die off.

If everyone who had herpes stopped having children, the human race would die off.

Thank you for mentioning this. Herpes is incredibly common and while Hellena is a special case, it is not a reason to stop having children. Are there risks associated with prenatal (and perinatal) exposure? Absolutely. However, as noted above "if everyone who had herpes stopped having children, the human race would die off". "The estimated number of people aged 15–49 years who were living with HSV-2 worldwide in 2003 is 536 million, or roughly 16% of the world’s population in this age range." http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/10/07-046128/en/ (not the newest data, but still).

She's still totes snarkable, but I don't want any herpes-carrying FJers to feel bad about themselves

Thank you for mentioning this. Herpes is incredibly common and while Hellena is a special case, it is not a reason to stop having children. Are there risks associated with prenatal (and perinatal) exposure? Absolutely. However, as noted above "if everyone who had herpes stopped having children, the human race would die off". "The estimated number of people aged 15–49 years who were living with HSV-2 worldwide in 2003 is 536 million, or roughly 16% of the world’s population in this age range." http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/10/07-046128/en/ (not the newest data, but still).

She's still totes snarkable, but I don't want any herpes-carrying FJers to feel bad about themselves

Me either!

I was upset about the possible risk to her babies and her unwillingness to have medical care, it is NOT a reflection on anyone else but her and her actions.

She is the one who puts it out there, after complaining that we are reading and "trolling" her here. I was holding my tongue for a loooooooong time and lurking here, but after she complained and "mentioned" us in her blog, knowing full well what is going on here, I just could not let THIS alone.

Yes, "get competent medical care" would be the right answer for a woman with herpes who was giving birth. Of course Hellena doesn't do this because she's irrational.

"Don't have kids at all" would be an equally irrational response, though. Doctors and professional midwives can address any issues maternal herpes might cause in delivery.

Ooops....I didn't mean to offend. My shudder-dance was directed at "sex while cord was hanging out.". :(

Ooops....I didn't mean to offend. My shudder-dance was directed at "sex while cord was hanging out.". :(

I clicked on the last page of this thread wondering if it was worth starting at the beginning. I think I'm going to have to pour a glass of wine and click page one.

Archived