IGNORED

Meet Hellena and Currawong

happy atheist

So she's crying "poor me, I was bullied" in the same post where she brags about her OWN bullying escapades.

With Puke Punk, my fling at the time, we’d surf through countless IRC channels, trying to see how many we could get kicked out of. How many witty and cutting jests we could throw before getting bombed. How many Christian channels we could infiltrate and terrorise. How long the accepting new agers would take to get the shits. I had intense relationships with people on the other side of the globe, and cyber sex. I even had ops on a popular channel, and with my online love at the time we’d merrily throw people off, and bamboozle newbies.

Also, it should be noted that Janet Fraser, who she references as being bullied by the police and internet, is a radical "free-birther" who has her babies without any prenatal care and doesn't have any medical assistance or midwifery care during her labours and births. Her last baby DIED because of this and she was investigated because it was unclear whether the baby died before birth or after. So Hellena's hero who is giving her strength during this trying time in her life is a radical crazy whose daughter died because she was a selfish attention whore too stuck on having a certain mystical birth experience to get the medical care needed to ensure her daughter was birthed safely. (I call Janet Fraser an attention whore because she did media interviews about her free birthing choices while in labour with the baby that died)

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, it should be noted that Janet Fraser, who she references as being bullied by the police and internet, is a radical "free-birther" who has her babies without any prenatal care and doesn't have any medical assistance or midwifery care during her labours and births. Her last baby DIED because of this and she was investigated because it was unclear whether the baby died before birth or after. So Hellena's hero who is giving her strength during this trying time in her life is a radical crazy whose daughter died because she was a selfish attention whore too stuck on having a certain mystical birth experience to get the medical care needed to ensure her daughter was birthed safely. (I call Janet Fraser an attention whore because she did media interviews about her free birthing choices while in labour with the baby that died)

Can you provide links to the Janet Fraser stuff?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :greetings-clappingyellow::greetings-clappingorange::greetings-clappingyellow:

perfect!!!!!11!! now you're just oozing the flowmadic phyber!

Hold it, hold it! When did we name the yeti Hewhopissethstandingup?

Hewhopissethstandingup is Mossfarts father a continuing joy to my loins over lo these many decades that speaks to the flowmatic rhythms of the universe and the tactile pleasure of my existence.

Hewhopissethstandingup is Mossfarts father a continuing joy to my loins over lo these many decades that speaks to the flowmatic rhythms of the universe and the tactile pleasure of my existence.

Thank you for getting me with the program. :doh: :mrgreen:

Thank you for getting me with the program. :doh: :mrgreen:

The yeti to my understanding is fully Frisian and deserves a name befitting his history the night pixies told me that the name will be revealed to me in a spiderweb spun and hung beneath the windows of my hovel along the creek named after a tree while the cruel winds of autumn blow the songs of the frog fellows far into the west with the setting of the sun.

What do you mean, "we named" him?!?

I very much hope he named himself, freely feeling and sensing and perceiving and intuiting what the universe intended his paradygm to be the energy of!

I feel too bloodhoundedly genderful to be calling him a "he" just because he is Mossfart's father and for that I apologize to my microcosm and my macrocosm that are living inside of me, but also inside of you, but also inside of experiencedd, but also outside.

I very much hope he named himself, freely feeling and sensing and perceiving and intuiting what the universe intended his paradygm to be the energy of!

I feel too bloodhoundedly genderful to be calling him a "he" just because he is Mossfart's father and for that I apologize to my microcosm and my macrocosm that are living inside of me, but also inside of you, but also inside of experiencedd, but also outside.

Applesauce crayon banana thimble universe parrot.

Oh, and she mentions that the thread ragged on her kids, which it didn't. I'm really sick of people responding with "STOP CRITICISING MY CHILDREN" to "you do not give your black daughters black dolls"*, "Brighton is a weird name"**, and "the kids have lice, your lifestyle is unfair to them, and they will end up unemployable"***. No, it's not them we're criticising.

* viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12036&p=350988#p350988

** viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11521&p=366285#p366285

*** this thread, and Hellena's response that Koala linked

QFT. :text-goodpost:

in the future would you please refer to me by my new chosen name of lachrymoseevespoutpfantabulous it came to me in a vision and flowed with cosmic energy though my fingertips as I was kneading pizza dough and giving birth to a universe of yeast creature s who I will rule over until their pfrightful demise later this evening as my souls pour through the guileless ramekins of the honey soaked life that I live.

in the future would you please refer to me by my new chosen name of lachrymoseevespoutpfantabulous it came to me in a vision and :laughing-rolling: flowed with cosmic energy though my fingertips as I was kneading pizza dough and giving birth to a universe of yeast creature s who I will rule over until their pfrightful demise later this evening as my souls pour through the guileless ramekins of the honey soaked life that I live.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: This thread has truly revealed your hippy flomadic greatness to me. As I lay in worship at your feet, I feel gentle regret that I lack the ability to craft placenta fiber art in your honor.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: This thread has truly revealed your hippy flomadic greatness to me. As I lay in worship at your feet, I feel gentle regret that I lack the ability to craft placenta fiber art in your honor.

The real question arises like the sun on a new day shall I shape the pie like the fountain of life or as the placenta which gently drops into a salad plate with the sound of raw livah hitting the floor and oh to bake or bbq knowing full well that the power of the mesquite may bring a pfundy to our hive anew? All these asked questions will remain unanswered as I seek the delightful ruby fruit globes of the nightshade family from my garden rife with butterflies and mystical creatures.

This is the article with the interview that Janet Fraser gave while she was in labour with the baby that died.

theage.com.au/national/home-deliveries-20090321-9521.html

Fraser is 40. She hasn't seen a doctor or any health professional since becoming pregnant this time. No ultrasound, no genetic testing, no internal examinations, no stethoscope. Does she have any feeling for how long the labour will go? "I could do this for days. My daughter's birth was 50-something hours. You just do it — it's just birth, a normal physiological process."

At the time of publication, Ms Fraser's labour was continuing to progress slowly

Just because you can labour for days and days without ill effects doesn't mean that the baby can.

What is totally shocking and appalling is that Janet Fraser runs a website all about unassisted birthing, encouraging other women to do so and continues to run it and continues to promote unassisted birth, even though she was completely unprepared for an emergency and her baby died because of her own stupidity, AND she lied about things to cover her own ass.

The coroner said:

Essentially, Ms. Fraser was quite unprepared for what happened. There was not even a hard, flat surface available on which Roisin could be placed for resuscitation so these three amateurs – Ms. Fraser, Mr. Stokes and Ms. Duce, first placed the child on the rim of the inflatable pool and, when that proved unsatisfactory, used a chair. They were unable to abandon the chair and place Roisin on the floor in order effectively to administer CPR there because, the placenta not having been delivered, “that was as far as she would reach. †Evidently, it occurred to nobody present to clamp and cut the cord and, anyway, Ms. Duce told the inquest, she had not been aware of the ready availability of any equipment to enable her to do so. According to Ms. Duce, further difficulties were encountered in administering CPR because Roisin was slippery and difhcult to hold and, evidently, it did not occur to anybody to wrap her in a towel although there were towels nearby.
(more quotes can be found here: skepticalob.com/2012/07/coroner-excoriates-janet-fraser.html

Anyways, isn't it so fucking fantastic that Hellena has her as a friend to support her through all this internet bullying?

edited for riffiles

The real question arises like the sun on a new day shall I shape the pie like the fountain of life or as the placenta which gently drops into a salad plate with the sound of raw livah hitting the floor and oh to bake or bbq knowing full well that the power of the mesquite may bring a pfundy to our hive anew? All these asked questions will remain unanswered as I seek the delightful ruby fruit globes of the nightshade family from my garden rife with butterflies and mystical creatures.

I am intuiting that the delightful ruby fruit globes are part of your spunk of a yeti's warm, moist place...

Edited for spelling

I am intuiting that the delightful ruby fruit globes are part of your spunk of a yeti's warm, moist place...

Edited for spelling

Merely a homage to Ms. Rita Mae with a leer and a women spittle drool at her former lovah Ms. Martina and the womanly raw rainbow seks they both could have shared under the stars and a blue moon luring them to newer more complete joinings.

riffle

This is the article with the interview that Janet Fraser gave while she was in labour with the baby that died.

theage.com.au/national/home-deliveries-20090321-9521.html

Just because you can labour for days and days without ill effects doesn't mean that the baby can.

What is totally shocking and appalling is that Janet Fraser runs a website all about unassisted birthing, encouraging other women to do so and continues to run it and continues to promote unassisted birth, even though she was completely unprepared for an emergency and her baby died because of her own stupidity, AND she lied about things to cover her own ass.

The coroner said:

(more quotes can be found here: skepticalob.com/2012/07/coroner-excoriates-janet-fraser.html

Anyways, isn't it so fucking fantastic that Hellena has her as a friend to support her through all this internet bullying?

edited for riffiles

It doth sparkle.

My labor with my first son lasted for 4 days, almost exactly. It was miserable. He was born vaginally in the hospital (which was the plan all along) and didn't start breathing on his own. By the time he came out I was in no shape to think quickly or make life-and-death decisions. Neither was the headship. I am incredibly thankful for the trained, knowledgable medical personnel who knew what to do to help him. He just started college, in a highly technical major.

How can these women be so cavalier about the lives of their children?

It doth sparkle.

My labor with my first son lasted for 4 days, almost exactly. It was miserable. He was born vaginally in the hospital (which was the plan all along) and didn't start breathing on his own. By the time he came out I was in no shape to think quickly or make life-and-death decisions. Neither was the headship. I am incredibly thankful for the trained, knowledgable medical personnel who knew what to do to help him. He just started college, in a highly technical major.

How can these women be so cavalier about the lives of their children?

Here is the transcript of the emergency call: http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/ ... 535234.htm

And here is another article on that: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/na ... 6411585793

With this quote:

Mr Mitchell found the baby had been born alive, due to evidence that there had been a pulse in the cord and "pinking" -- or the baby becoming more pink after birth, which was usually a sign of more oxygen in the blood from taking a breath.

Ms Fraser -- who had argued that Roisin had been stillborn, so there had been no death to warrant an inquest -- told the inquest that she had applied for a birth certificate after Roisin's death to access the baby bonus.

With this quote:

This is so infuriating! It's the same thing Hellena's crazy "midwife" said. "I'm so damn incompetent that the baby was never alive in the first place, therefore you have no right to investigate."

What's a baby bonus?

What is this with these free birthers? They are so invested in trusting birth that for them a coroner's inquest is inappropriate when the child dies during labor, because it hadn't drawn a breath outside. Then a baby dies after birth but they'll lie and say it was stillborn to avoid the inquest. But hey, would you mind issuing a death certificate so can we get the birth bonus? Tools.

Edited for cross posting with happy atheist. A baby bonus is given by the Australian government and certain other governments as a one time payment to a family after the birth of every child.

A baby bonus is given by the Australian government and certain other governments as a one time payment to a family after the birth of every child.

I guess then it really is a bonus when the baby dies because you can spend it on yourself and your web hosting fees so you can spread your fucked-up message to more gullible people.

This is so infuriating! It's the same thing Hellena's crazy "midwife" said. "I'm so damn incompetent that the baby was never alive in the first place, therefore you have no right to investigate."

What's a baby bonus?

That's because Lisa Barrett and Janet Fraser are pals. The renegades of the underground birth world are all friends. There is also Gloria Lemay, the illegal midwife in Vancouver, BC who calls herself a "Traditional Birth Attendant" to avoid prosecution for practicing illegally as an un-licensed midwife. She was fundraising to help cover both Lisa and Janet's legal costs. Gloria also had infant deaths under her belt and used the "it's not a person until it's born and it didn't breathe, so you can't prosecute me!" line as her get out of jail free card. Only Gloria actually has gone to jail for her incompetence. She's out now though, and women still flock to her, and pay out of pocket for her "care". Also, if you want to be an illegal midwife, Gloria teaches online midwifery classes for about $15 a pop. We should recommend them to the fundie SAHDs! A really economical way to get a God-approved stay at home career!

So let me get this straight. Hellatrix is calling me a troll and jealous. I am nasty and just like to be nasty for nasty sake cos' I'm a McNasty nasty. (I'll keep the pixie. It's kind of funky.)

Her supportive pal who she turns to, basically caused the death of her own child to follow the script of whatever bullshit they were subscribing to that day.

I am at one with her calling me names and so forth. I positively welcome it. In fact I am bathing in the fact. I will also sleep really well tonight.

I need an early night. Car shopping tomorrow. All donations to iamafuckingfreeloadertheworldowesmealivingsoicanlivehowilikeandblameeverybodyelsewhenitgoestitsup.com. In thanks I will crochet you a ..a...a CHAIN! Yup I am THAT talented. With my fingers and all :D

Archived