IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm not sure that alcoholism has much to do with self control.

I do see Josh hitting the 500 lb mark if things keep up apace. He really, really needs love, and food's the only way to get it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I want an Instagram account so I can tell this poor deluded girl that Halloween began as a Christian holiday and harvest festivals are totally pagan in origin. :twisted:

You cant educate the leg humpers. They believe what they want because thats what their father preacher told them. Everyone else is wrong and history is a lie.

Though uninformed, I'm inclined to agree with this. I'm worried he'll get carried away like a college student who's away from their parents for the first time. You can be drunk and puking every weekend for a couple years without developing long-term alcoholism, but people who go through this out-of-control phase generally do it as teens or young adults when there are no kids for them to endanger.

I do see Josh hitting the 500 lb mark if things keep up apace. He really, really needs love, and food's the only way to get it.

Alcohol (if he took it up and I am not saying that he is doing or that he will be) plus the food habits combined would have him hitting the 500 lb mark real fast.

I know that this has been stated here before by other posters but it's obvious that he's turning to food to mask a lot of unhappiness and disappointment in his life. The TLC money and the perks/lifestyle it has brought him have probably helped him cope but I really fear that once that the money and perks are gone, he's going to seriously hit bottom. And I fear even more for Anna and kids when that happens.

Rather than alcoholism, I've always thought Josh will end up cheating on Anna. In a few years when he's left penniless and Anna finally divorces him for cheating on her, SHE may be the one who writes the tell-all book. She's the outsider who will have nothing to lose and everything to gain by telling what the Duggars are truly like.

83e7e410246011e2a15422000a9f19a4_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Awesome surprise from @teamdojo1 we ALL love you!!! 5h .

[ @ ] seahorse_abigail First like and comment!!! 5h

[ @ ] frances_waring YUM. 5h

[ @ ] thedastaylor :) 5h

[ @ ] alexis38 Yum! 5h

[ @ ] okaysh What are the ingredients? Looks amazing 4h

[ @ ] raschofield @teamdojo1 you are so talented! They look so pretty!! 4h

[ @ ] amyehutch Yummy!! 3h

[ @ ] lkb4jsd @okaysh dark chocolate white chocolate strawberries of course. 3h

[ @ ] okaysh Ah! Thanks @lkb4jsd ! 2h

[ @ ] lkb4jsd @okaysh I just looked at the picture and that is how I knew what it was. Not to hard. 2h

[ @ ] mrs_derouen Yummy! 2h

[ @ ] bensbamagirl Gasp! Looks deeeeeelicious! 2h

Black chocolate covered strawberries? So Halloween is teh ebilz but eating post ebilz day half off strawberries is instagram worthy?

Rather than alcoholism, I've always thought Josh will end up cheating on Anna. In a few years when he's left penniless and Anna finally divorces him for cheating on her, SHE may be the one who writes the tell-all book. She's the outsider who will have nothing to lose and everything to gain by telling what the Duggars are truly like.

And she has those rebellious siblings to guide her.

And she has those rebellious siblings to guide her.

I like this scenario a lot. Especially if Anna then helps the others bust Prissy out as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh has already cheated on Anna.

I honestly can't see any woman being attracted to him. Looks aside, he's just a nasty person. I know those fangirls love him, but they are just kids. I can't see him stooping to THAT.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh has already cheated on Anna.

other than hand sex? YUCK! now i'm off to find the puke cup with my name on it and make daddy something to drink!

he's too fat for the missionary position, so we'll have to go for doggie style. that way we can both watch the evil tv. thank you, liz phair!

maybe he'll give his mistress a great deal on a car with a sexy bible verse written on it:

"your lips are like a scarlet ribbon; your mouth is lovely. your temples behind your veil are like the halves of a pomegranate." song of songs 4:3*

*NIV, cuz when you're adulterating you don't have time for KJV.

I honestly can't see any woman being attracted to him. Looks aside, he's just a nasty person. I know those fangirls love him, but they are just kids. I can't see him stooping to THAT.

Josh does have adult groupies. I am not kidding. I've seen more than one person wanting a piece of that action.

I think Anna is going to divorce his smug ass in a few years. The TLC money can only go so far. She's gotten exposure to a different lifestyle and I don't think she's going to be as willing as her sister to live in substandard conditions after all of this.

I am going to attempt to ignore Josh ever ...ever...having sex. My insomnia is bad enough! :|

The strawberries look very similar to Sherries Berries, they are very good. I imagine they are not difficult to dupilcate, however they have super tasty big berries.

That's a good point. Michael's seat could be attached to a lap belt in the center seat, but I'm pretty sure the seatbelt on the wall beside Kynzie's seat is not actually fastened or attached to anything :?

LATCH anchors! LATCH anchors allow you to secure a car seat into a vehicle with the anchor points (most 2001 or later vehicles have them) without using the vehicle seat belts.

Well this isn't instagram related, it from Smuggars FB

His current education, which explains why he has zero time to spend at the car lot. :roll:

CollegePlus!

Political Science · Grand Junction, Colorado

And his political consulting business. I believe his Webpage says he opened the business in 2007.

Strategic Political Services

Owner/ President · 2004 to present

Political Services Company

And from his Linkedin

Executive Producer

Premiere Productions

March 2005 – Present (7 years 9 months)

Their website (broken link)

premierenow.championnwadotcom/contactus.html

Good old College Minus, giving you a $50 co-pay internet edumakation to take over the world... :roll:

Executive Producer? LOL... Well I'm assuming thats just a title for salary reasons with TLC, Which means he gets credited with more money, or at least his own lot of money for the appearances on the show.

premierenow.championnwa.com/index.html

:shock:

I know it had been said before that The Duggars have their own Media Room and that apparently they print out the tracts and Bible stuff and those horrible photo postcards they give out.

But I didn't think they actually made a business out of it.

I actually kinda want to send a request for a price on some advertising for a pro-choice rally, just to see what kind of response I would get...

From his twitter:

:x

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

4 days marks the end of the 4 years of the 44th President. I'm voting to move our country 4ward...are you? #RomneyRyan2012

:doh:

Also from twitter:

post-1841-1445199685021_thumb.jpg

Seems our Joshie has discovered the old idea of having fatter/older/uglier people around you, to make yourself look thinner/younger/more attractive.

and yeesh how shiny are you smugs?

Good old College Minus, giving you a $50 co-pay internet edumakation to take over the world... :roll:

Executive Producer? LOL... Well I'm assuming thats just a title for salary reasons with TLC, Which means he gets credited with more money, or at least his own lot of money for the appearances on the show.

Nope, not even connected to 19 Kids and Counting in any way. Just a title for ego-boosting reasons. :D

Josh does have adult groupies. I am not kidding. I've seen more than one person wanting a piece of that action.

I think Anna is going to divorce his smug ass in a few years. The TLC money can only go so far. She's gotten exposure to a different lifestyle and I don't think she's going to be as willing as her sister to live in substandard conditions after all of this.

Ewwwwwwww

Honestly though, while I don't think he's above cheating, I would also be surprised if it was something he'd get around to. They live in a small place, don't they, and he is known. The woman might blab - and I don't think he has that many serious groupies that near him. But I dunno.

I'd be surprised if they got divorced too, because they seem to be all about image. But living in separate rooms in the same house, maybe.

I don't understand his resume. It's all made up :?: :?:

Yup he has adult groupies. I think a lot of the adult fangirls and the teen fangirls don't realize how douchy Josh is. They just see him as a guy from a reality show family that seems happy all the time. Josh does have an ego and I can see hooking with up with groupies who live around him.

I agree Anna will not want to end up living on less money. She is on a high horse now and she loves the perks TLC has given her. She will get knocked off it as some point and she might realize that her husband's family never had mainstream appeal and aren't very lucrative in that regard. I would love it if Anna found out about other reality show stars getting modeling gigs, big endorsement deals, and hosting gigs, while she and Josh have to settle for the occasional speaking gigs at churches.

They are both crappy public speakers and I don't see them doing well on the speaking circuit. If churches or Christian organizations came across that video of them speaking about purity at an Arkansas church from earlier this year, they wouldn't get hired. That video was awful. Anna didn't look at the audience for several minutes and she instead clung to Josh and stared at him. Josh was looking up stuff on his phone, while Anna was speaking.I also don't think J&A or Boob and Mullet have the appeal to speak at some mainstream megachurches either. Some of those churches are aware of the Duggars' QF and Gothard connections and churches staffs might reject them based on that. None of the Duggars ever seem sincere when they speak. The J'Slaves came off as phony little brats when they spoke at that recent event. I can't remember the name of the event, but I remember audio clips were put online. Sometimes Boob and Mullet sound so corny and fake when they speak.

Josh's forehead looks greasy in that pic from twitter. There have been other pics like that. I don't think Josh washes his face that much.

Yup he has adult groupies. I think a lot of the adult fangirls and the teen fangirls don't realize how douchy Josh is. They just see him as a guy from a reality show family that seems happy all the time. Josh does have an ego and I can see hooking with up with groupies who live around him.

I agree Anna will not want to end up living on less money. She is on a high horse now and she loves the perks TLC has given her. She will get knocked off it as some point and she might realize that her husband's family never had mainstream appeal and aren't very lucrative in that regard. I would love it if Anna found out about other reality show stars getting modeling gigs, big endorsement deals, and hosting gigs, while she and Josh have to settle for the occasional speaking gigs at churches.

They are both crappy public speakers and I don't see them doing well on the speaking circuit. If churches or Christian organizations came across that video of them speaking about purity at an Arkansas church from earlier this year, they wouldn't get hired. That video was awful. Anna didn't look at the audience for several minutes and she instead clung to Josh and stared at him. Josh was looking up stuff on his phone, while Anna was speaking.I also don't think J&A or Boob and Mullet have the appeal to speak at some mainstream megachurches either. Some of those churches are aware of the Duggars' QF and Gothard connections and churches staffs might reject them based on that. None of the Duggars ever seem sincere when they speak. The J'Slaves came off as phony little brats when they spoke at that recent event. I can't remember the name of the event, but I remember audio clips were put online. Sometimes Boob and Mullet sound so corny and fake when they speak.

LI medium does priceline commercials, Cake Boss has his own line. I'm sure Honey Boo boo will be doing something soon. What product could the Duggars pimp? NONE

When it comes to getting endorsement deals, Smuggar is in the same position Khate is in, so unlikeable that no one would want him. The only deal I can think of would be for places/restaurants that sell carnival food and greasy fast food, frequented by people who don't even pretend to care about their health anymore. Anna has not shown herself to be particularly talented or interested in any of the "traditional" homemaking skills like sewing, crafting, growing food, or cooking from scratch so that wouldn't be a stepping stone for her either.

Archived