IGNORED

What's up with Jocelyn??

Deleted05

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

According to the thread I linked, Leandro was preceded by someone known on FJ as the "Love Rod". ;)

Maybe there were even more suitors?

According to the thread I linked, Leandro was preceded by someone known on FJ as the "Love Rod". ;)

Maybe there were even more suitors?

It appears I confused chronology then. I doubt there's more than one shaekspearan speaking suitor out there (or I really wish there isn't).

The Love Rod was so-named by FJ'ers on this thread: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/3344/T ... BfpJ2F8B_Q

His last name was Rod, and he attempted (poorly) to write romantic Shakespearean poetry for J.

After a little digging, it seems Leandro was famous for announcing his breakup with J on FB on Valentine's Day. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8084

I'm embarrassed for Love Rod. Oh my, that was bad.

Congratulations Leandro. You're much better off without all that mumbo jumbo cluttering up your head. Reality is enough to handle all by itself.

Looks like Jocelyn is non-religious now, too. Good for her.

I am Leandro, the second guy who "got engaged" with jocelyn. I am not proud of that at all (it was the silliest "engagement" ever that I don't even care to state I was ever engaged to someone). I have been reading here for quite a while, but never posted since now, not that I care posting things about the Dixons (I think it's not worth my time), but because I find here a fun place. The first guy was named Jeffrey Rod, in which I had some conversations with, even had him on my facebook, but he is weird and not someone I would trust idk.

I was a fundie myself until November last year when I started to jump off the whole Torah movement, the main reason why I broke up with the Dixons (and therefore, Jocelyn as well) and everyone involved with them, except Amanda, whose I've had contact with since 2008.

I had several issues with Jacque (nickname is dedicated to her, since she called me a defrauder), in which gave me the opportunity to see the whole shit I was in. I simply couldn't stand the whole craziness. It was making my life miserable. Today I have no religion, indeed I've become an atheist/agnostic since then and I have a normal life (going out, drinking, pubs, etc etc). Of course, I naturally embraced society's common moral values (like do not steal, do not kill, do no harm to other people, treat everyone respectfully, etc etc), but no religion involved whatsoever.

Any more questions?

I always wondered what kind of grilling you must have gone through to be considered "worthy" of one of Jacque's daughters. She strikes me as the ultimate Mother In Law From Hell.

how did you get into the Torah movement in the first place? How did you even get to know the Dixons, when you were living in Brazil and them in Costa Rica?

Guest Anonymous

I am Leandro, the second guy who "got engaged" with jocelyn. I am not proud of that at all (it was the silliest "engagement" ever that I don't even care to state I was ever engaged to someone). I have been reading here for quite a while, but never posted since now, not that I care posting things about the Dixons (I think it's not worth my time), but because I find here a fun place. The first guy was named Jeffrey Rod, in which I had some conversations with, even had him on my facebook, but he is weird and not someone I would trust idk.

I was a fundie myself until November last year when I started to jump off the whole Torah movement, the main reason why I broke up with the Dixons (and therefore, Jocelyn as well) and everyone involved with them, except Amanda, whose I've had contact with since 2008.

I had several issues with Jacque (nickname is dedicated to her, since she called me a defrauder), in which gave me the opportunity to see the whole shit I was in. I simply couldn't stand the whole craziness. It was making my life miserable. Today I have no religion, indeed I've become an atheist/agnostic since then and I have a normal life (going out, drinking, pubs, etc etc). Of course, I naturally embraced society's common moral values (like do not steal, do not kill, do no harm to other people, treat everyone respectfully, etc etc), but no religion involved whatsoever.

Any more questions?

I'm not yet convinced that you are who you say you are.

If you are Leandro, it seems very strange that you would have committed to an engagement back last November, at exactly the time you say you also started to leave behind your religion.

And what part of 'treat people respectfully' involves joining a snark forum to talk about your ex-fiancee? :?

I'm not yet convinced that you are who you say you are.

If you are Leandro, it seems very strange that you would have committed to an engagement back last November, at exactly the time you say you also started to leave behind your religion.

And what part of 'treat people respectfully' involves joining a snark forum to talk about your ex-fiancee? :?

He is who says he is I was around for the whole fall out before they even left to Costa Rica and I don't blame him the Dixon clan was bordering on cult. I could only put with Jacque's craziness before I even opened my mouth, but when she took it to the personal level of stalking and fb threats that's when i went public on FJ. If I was her ex fiance I would to after it being so public and questions being raised.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah I joined the forums at that time, but honestly I didn't care at all to expose Jacque's wackoness. I had more things to do like getting my life back. It's true that the belief system they create is very tricky for newbies, it sounds good, but it's really not and you can only see the flaws after you step out of it for a while.

If you had known the Dixons for years, why do you describe yourself as a 'newbie' to their beliefs?

How old are you?

ok, I never followed this Fundy, so I have to ask... was she married before? When I asked who the adorable boy in her pic is she said it is "mi chiquito" is he like a brother or nephew? Whoever he is he is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

ok, I never followed this Fundy, so I have to ask... was she married before? When I asked who the adorable boy in her pic is she said it is "mi chiquito" is he like a brother or nephew? Whoever he is he is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

That's her younger brother Samuel

I'll turn 25 in October.

Newbie meaning deceptively not being exposed to the "other/bad side" of the coin, I used to see only good things about them in the beginning, before seeing the truth that things are not quite the way they appear to be.

what is this bad side you are talking about?

+I'm quoting my previous questions.

how did you get into the Torah movement in the first place? How did you even get to know the Dixons, when you were living in Brazil and them in Costa Rica?

Archived