IGNORED

What's up with Jocelyn??

Deleted05

Guest Anonymous
I will curse you and threat you in court by child defrauding (seriously that happened)

OK, this is the interesting bit. What actually happened? How old were you and how old was Jocelyn when you were engaged? What did you do and what charges did Mrs Dixon bring against you?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, this is the interesting bit. What actually happened? How old were you and how old was Jocelyn when you were engaged? What did you do and what charges did Mrs Dixon bring against you?

Jacque who isn't too bright threatened to bring some kind of suit against him even though Jocelyn was over 18 and they hadn't even been in the same area yet at the time. Jacque likes to spout things off without doing research or using her head hence her move to Costa Rica over reading the book "End of America" by John Price so the things Jacque does and says aren't always done with common sense.

Guest Anonymous

I'm still perplexed as to how you came to consider yourself to be in a relationship with the Dixon family, rather than just Jocelyn? You were acting as an independent adult, right?

Preached (seen by outsiders) vs Reality

P

"I am a kind, loving, perfect wife that loves my husband and family".

R

Children are spanked and husband is treated like shit because he is not fundie at all.

P

"I live a selfless life".

R

As long as you don't disagree with my beliefs then I will curse you and threat you in court by child defrauding (seriously that happened)

The list could go on...

I will answer to your question later as it demands some more time.

I'd like to see the rest of that list.

It's too bad Jacque's followers (what few there are) aren't aware of this.

And if you get a chance, I'd like to pick your brain on the Hebrew roots movement. I have an acquaintance who is following some self-appointed "rabbi" and this whole thing seems cultish to me.

Btw, if you want to verify yourself, mrdefrauder, you are welcome to PM me and we can work something out.

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

Shoot me an email - alecto@freejinger.org (This is my personal FJ email, in case anyone was wondering. Don't use it for admin/tech support)

He is who says he is I was around for the whole fall out before they even left to Costa Rica and I don't blame him the Dixon clan was bordering on cult. I could only put with Jacque's craziness before I even opened my mouth, but when she took it to the personal level of stalking and fb threats that's when i went public on FJ. If I was her ex fiance I would to after it being so public and questions being raised.

Oi Leandro!

I feel like we're in the midst of a celebrity of sorts :lol: I was wondering what had happened with that courtship. It's scary how fundies enter into courtships without really seeing the whole picture. And of course, very few seem to have the guts to call it off even if things don't seem right. It is so easy to get trapped in a weird/loveless/doomed marriage.

Congrats to you for getting a normal life. Good luck!

Alright, if you really are who you say you are...

What do you think made Jocelyn crack and bail on religion? Do you think her parents are separating?

ETA: Someone needs to ask her if she regrets any of the stuff she ever wrote on the internet, be it FF or her former blog.

I know Jocelyn said she's ditched fundie life but its hard for me to really believe after being indoctrinated in faux jew 101 for so many years. I think Costa Rica was finally the downfall of the Dixons Jacque's plan didn't work out and with them having no income and very little money minus donations there was really no way to survive. If I had to go through that and then realized how crazy it was I would bail to because a person can only take so much and suffer so much.

What do you think made Jocelyn crack and bail on religion? Do you think her parents are separating?

I'm not convinced, based on Jocelyn's formspring page, that she's non religious now. For a long time, she's said that she's "against religion," but that's meant that she doesn't agree with traditional Christian doctrines or organized churches. Even though they're crappy writers, some of these fundie bloggers know how to work semantics.

But I think they've finally quit pretending to believe in patriarchy. Not that Mr. Dixon ever was the head of that household; now the women (J & J) are admitting they rule the home.

Wow fascinating. She says her "close friends" know what went down and that everything is under evaluation.

I never really felt like she truly believed a lot of what she was spouting. Poor girl. I hope she goes on to live a happy, normal life.

I never really felt like she truly believed a lot of what she was spouting. Poor girl. I hope she goes on to live a happy, normal life.

You might be right. I always felt like Jacque dictated what everyone in the family was supposed to believe.

But I think a "Happy normal life" might be wishful thinking. Those kids have got to be messed up, having been told to believe one thing and then another and then yet another, being yanked out of their home into utter poverty in a foreign country, now back in the country they were told was Babylon.

I have to admit that I am really surprised - not necessarily that the family moved back from Costa Rica (I think many would agree that was a bad idea from the beginning) but more so in her complete change/jump ship of past beliefs/convictions.

If you look back on her sister's new blog, only about 3 months ago she was still in skirts and a headcovering....clearly not the case now.

Also I have to admit that I admired her ability to articulate herself and the passion in which she extended to her beliefs - the strong majority of which I completely disagreed with. Now in her formspring I think she comes off as rude and immature - ex. when asks if she wears make-up or pants now she says that she never stopped doing so....when I clearly remember feeling feminine/a pondering heart articles about how horrible such things were.

Plus she makes a comment about patriarchy being so dominant in the world...again I'm confused....wasn't it just recently that she was preaching about the need for more real men and for women to step down and let men be men???

Guest Anonymous

So you never met Jocelyn, but asked her to marry you on the basis of an internet discussion?

You blame Jacque for her influence on you and her failure to live up to the person you believed her to be, but actually you also spent a lot of time telling her she was wrong and needed to change according to your beliefs.

And you are bragging about donating money to the Dixons, but are sour and abusive towards Jacque because the 'ungrateful bitch' did not respond to you in the way you wanted.

I am not a follower or defender of the Dixons, but I can't help feeling glad that Jocelyn dodged an almighty bullet when you broke off the engagement with her. :roll:

well there see, from the beginning I find it weird that you would be mad that Jaque called you defrauder, but if someone came to my daughter said yes I believe all you do, and if we get married our life will be such and such, and out of nowhere starts saying that really he has doubts about this whole things, I might just call you names too (would not be my most rational moment, but hey).

It is nice that you are out of it, and that you realize that equality is the objective. I think you had a personality that would have led to some problems, by giving you that much power over a woman. I wish you and Jocelyn the best, although Jocelyn might want to take classes in women's studies before saying anything about feminism.

I have to admit that I am really surprised - not necessarily that the family moved back from Costa Rica (I think many would agree that was a bad idea from the beginning) but more so in her complete change/jump ship of past beliefs/convictions.

If you look back on her sister's new blog, only about 3 months ago she was still in skirts and a headcovering....clearly not the case now.

Also I have to admit that I admired her ability to articulate herself and the passion in which she extended to her beliefs - the strong majority of which I completely disagreed with. Now in her formspring I think she comes off as rude and immature - ex. when asks if she wears make-up or pants now she says that she never stopped doing so....when I clearly remember feeling feminine/a pondering heart articles about how horrible such things were.

Plus she makes a comment about patriarchy being so dominant in the world...again I'm confused....wasn't it just recently that she was preaching about the need for more real men and for women to step down and let men be men???

I always thought she came off as rude and immature. No matter how articulate she was, there was always a huge vein of passive-aggressive running right below the surface.

Question there: I guess CPS would not be able to visit them, but knowing that they are American citizens endangered by their parents (through not providing enough food) could something legal have been done? Just wondering curiously how that would work...

Hopefully they have food now.

Guest Anonymous

Leandro: you describe yourself as a 'newbie' who was somehow duped by Jacque Dixon, but on looking back at your posting history, it looks to me as though you, from the outset of your communication with the Dixons, were already quite confident and bullish about your beliefs and it seems that you introduced JAcque to Craig Hill, and not the other way around...

From the comments section of Jacque's blog. http://jacquedixon.com/?p=3443

Leandro says:

04/17/2009 at 1:11 pm

Shabbat Shalom Mrs. Dixon!

I’m Leandro and I’m from Brazil. It was such a blessing to visit your daughter’s blog Feelin’ Feminine, as well as yours. Surprisingly, when I wrote Miss Jocelyn some thoughts of mine on Jeremiah 6:16, she commended your blog entry, “Walking Thereinâ€, which is a powerful teaching on that. I’m not a Jew. I’m a gentile, but who have been asking for the ancient paths and, thus, to walk therein.

I would just like to commend you a book (if you haven’t read it yet) called “Imparting the Blessing: Your Biblical Heritageâ€, by William T. Ligon, and “The Ancient Pathsâ€, by Craig Hill (http://www.familyfoundations.com/AP-ChapterOne.htm). Your family could be richly blessed, even more than they are, as you and your husband implement the biblical principles of blessing inside your family. Please read them if you haven’t done that yet.

I have also found two good resources on the topic of the Erev Shabbat.

http://www.familyfi.org/free/adobe/Shab ... ration.pdf

http://www.familyfi.org/free/adobe/Simp ... Family.pdf

Anyway, may the LORD richly bless you, your marriage, your children and the powerful destiny which God has designed for you all as family!

Thanks

Walking therein together for the Kingdom,

Leandro Maia

Leandros last blog post..Eu e minha busca pelo tema ideal

[Reply]

Leandro says:

04/17/2009 at 1:29 pm

Great post, Mrs. Dixon! I am yearning to discover more about the our LORD. I have been learning so much about the LORD’s feasts. Let me share with you a piece of information I have found.

“In Leviticus 23 Yahweh talks about seven feasts about which He says in verse two, “these are My feasts.†The word feast is the Hebrew word mow’ed. This word would be better translated in English as “appointed time†or “appointed meeting.†So these “feasts†are really appointments with Yahweh. He then goes on to say in verse 3 that the first of His appointed times even before the seven “feasts†is the weekly Shabbat [and/or the other feasts (appointments)]. So, the first thing to understand about Shabbat is that this is a day in which you have an appointment with God. I believe that He has established an appointment with us every week on Shabbat [and/or the other feasts (appointments)], but many times we have not shown up to the appointment, even though He was there waiting.â€

That’s amazing!

Blessings!

Leandro

Leandros last blog post..Eu e minha busca pelo tema ideal

[Reply]

Archived