IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

Jericho, I've asked you before to stop lying. GLADD handslapped Parker and Stone three years ago. There was never a 'Protest'. GLADD merely asked folks to contact SP and tell their stories of how the F word impacted their lives. Sounds like an informational effort to me.

:lol:

Doubtful, hon. Ever hear of Lenny Bruce? You're dealing with women who have been around the block quite a few times. And as for SP and SNL, I take them as I take Richard Pryor and other comics who were equal-opportunity offenders. SP and SNL have lampooned Christians as well, on many occasions and the usual suspects predictably cried PERSECUTION!!!!!!111 O'Reilly, etc. are essentially single-sided shock jocks. In all cases of entertainers, no likey, no watchy.

I think you also forgot Bill Maher. If he was on your radar, you would have put him on your list. He lampoons the Gay Agenda, but as a Christian, this guy should REALLY offend you.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you are. I am surprised you have not flounced yet, the way you always do when you are proven wrong.

I am glad we are not a Biblical nation, since that would mean stoning teen mothers, dashing baby's heads against the rocks, allowing men to have 100s of wives they did not support, forcing daughters to marry their rapists, outlawing pork, etc.

You just want to enforce the small subset of Biblical law that you find significant. And guess what? We aren't going for it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Anonymous

I'm so sad that jericho and handcuff have never posted on the same thread. Now that would be a wankfest friendship to go down in history.

There's just something about the homosexual agenda!/toaster marriage! panic that makes me think they're protesting a little too much.

If that was directed at me, I didn't mean to come off that way, and apologize if I did

Nope-- that was to Jericho, who is sick of seeing the words "bigot" and "homophobe" used to describe people who share his convictions. Because I am both bisexual and Christian, I'm not going to treat the words "Christian" and "QUILTBAG" as if they're opposites, as I think he'd* like me to do.

*Or she? I don't know for sure, but I am getting a dude vibe for some reason.

Bitch please.

:lol: "Bitch, Puleeese!" should be the generic response to all of dear Jericho's Christian-based bigoted posts.

:lol: "Bitch, Puleeese!" should be the generic response to all of dear Jericho's Christian-based bigoted posts.

images.jpg

Enjoy.

Did you happen to catch "Berkley Square"? I've been hearing about it for decades but word has it TCM finally got ahold of a copy and aired it last night. I don't have TCM, but my sister has DVR'd it for me.

I saw most of it. I was distracted by other things while it was being shown, so I don't think I gave it the attention it deserved.

6718209145_9d8cfc6e68.jpg

Oh, and I loved Steve Allen and his gang.

Omigodess. :o Once we we get rid of the young pup you must tell the story.

Indeed. But alas I must go to bed. The other centenarians in the nursing home get pretty pissed off when I'm up all night on those there Internets. ;)

I'd be honoured and humbled if everyone addressed their comments to Jericho starting with 'bitch please'.

joanna_lumley.jpg

Alas I have no photo shop skills. But I do know Patsy is addressing Jericho.

How did you know that I just finished watching an AbFab marathon? On LOGO, no less. :lol: I hadn't seen the new "Olympics" episode before; Jennfier Saunders was pretty Politically Incorrect where Africa was concerned, but because it's tied to her (non) relationship Saffy, the satire makes sense. She's not against Africa, or tribal customs any more than SNL or SP are against the LGBTQ population.

At least FJ knows we have the incomparable Saunders on our side of this issue.

Excellent Chick-fil-A banner. Says all you need to know about those bigots.

No. But...

Fail.

Quit being coy. If you must be a bigot, at least have the guts to own it.

And as for this tolerance crap...I do tolerate anti-gay rights crusaders, much in the same way as I tolerate a screaming child while riding the bus. Tolerance isn't an expression of approval -- so enough with the thread-bare whining about how civil rights activists are really hypocrites because they don't tolerate you hard enough.

Sorry to come out of lurking to threadjack, but just today in NZ a bill for marriage equality was pulled from the parliamentary ballot. Can y'all cross your fingers for us??? It's looking pretty good to pass, but as free jinger reminds us all, ignorant bigots spend a lot of time and money on being hateful

Oh, I see after I went to bed Mr "I think a society that lynches African Americans is better than one that supports gay marriage." pulled the "you are so intolerant" card. Typical :lol:

Well Mr. "Gay marriage, so worse for society than letting children die in factories." do you also think the people who fought the miscegenation laws were wrong and intolerant? Do you think they should have just shut the fuck up and let the people who believed that way proudly say that?

Well. I came here to whine about how this jerk Huckabee is ruining my birthday with his "Bigot Appreciation Day" nonsense, and then there's 12 pages of this. Had to check the calendar and make sure that it was Wednesday and not Friday. I hate it when my trolls get off-schedule. Can we have someone look into that? :snooty:

(But seriously, there are 364 other days, but no. He HAD to pick August 1.)

Someone also needs to fwd Inanna the most recent copy of the Gay Agenda, please. We're all losing track of meeting times and topics.

and also, there's such a thing as a Bieber-Leg Jesus???? OMG this has changed everything.

was this distributed in the meeting i missed, dammit?

and also, there's such a thing as a Bieber-Leg Jesus???? OMG this has changed everything.

was this distributed in the meeting i missed, dammit?

:lol:

That is, indeed, Justin Bieber's leg.

I found several pics of it, including the one that already had the "gurl, please." I just added the "Bieber leg Jesus says" at the top.

Please add this Bieber-Leg Jesus to the next agenda.

Got it.

So, let's see . . . we have:

1. Work for equality.

2. Discuss Justin Bieber's leg.

3. Eat rainbow-colored things that don't come from CFA.

4. Rabidly attack innocent, moral, Biblical Christians -- no,wait -- that's just how people like Jericho see it -- let me say that more accurately: express concern about bigotry whenever it comes up.

Although I'm not sure I am permitted to set the Gay Agenda, being straight and all. :D

apparently anyone can issue a Gay Agenda.

However, I would like to modify Item 2, to read "Create Viral Meme Featuring Bieber-Leg Jesus".

(edited because there were one too many Es in Bieber)

Archived