IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

1. Never said I was a libertarian. Don't know where you got that.

2. When has Chick Fil-A ever said they don't want money from homosexuals?

3. When has Chick Fil-A ever discriminated a customer?

4. How do you know In N Out does not discriminate? Has anyone ever asked them?

Re: #2-- The owner / CEO can make all the public statement he wants against treating QUILTBAG people as legally equal to heterosexual people. He ought not be surprised that QUILTBAG people and their friends and family, in response, don't want to spend money at his restaurant. I'll buy a milkshake from someone who's not interested in legislating his morality on people who don't necessarily share it, thanks.

Is this really so difficult to grasp, or are you being disingenuous?

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't decide if he's being stupid on purpose, or because thinking is hard.

He's got 352 posts filled with the same stupidity. I think it's arousing for him, and he's proficient with one handed typing.

I heard that if you don't persecute a Christian every single day, they take you off the mailing list. So get on out there and kiss a woman in front of a church - hurry!

Once I kissed my girlfriend IN church, the church she's a member of. But no one there minded. Does it still count as persecuting a christian? I figured I was already persecuting them by wanting to be treated like every other human being, but got to ramp up my persecution of Christians I guess. Who knew being part of the gay agenda was such hard work!

Quoting this for Jericho, just want to clear up that if Christians were not allowed to marry other Christians he doesn't feel like they would be being oppressed.

No, not oppressed. I would probably just feel the same as I do today. Sad that our country has strayed from the Bible so much.

So if you marriage was made void because a new religion decided you couldn't marry Christians you would just be "Oh well. Marriage isn't that important anyway. I'm not going to try and get the ability to marry." ?

Let's have some cake while we review the gay agenda.

rainbow-cake1.jpg

Thank you for the lovely gay cake :D It'll really help me concentrate on my newly found mysterious gay agenda. I totally didn't know I was supposed to be controlling the media and persecuting Christians. We need to get the word out to gays everywhere! If you provide cake everyone will be converted to the gay lifestyle in no time. :lol:

Re: #2-- The owner / CEO can make all the public statement he wants against treating QUILTBAG people as legally equal to heterosexual people. He ought not be surprised that QUILTBAG people and their friends and family, in response, don't want to spend money at his restaurant. I'll buy a milkshake from someone who's not interested in legislating his morality on people who don't necessarily share it, thanks.

Is this really so difficult to grasp, or are you being disingenuous?

What you are saying is that homosexuals don't want to spend their money at Chick Fil-A. That is different than saying Chick Fil-A doesn't want their money.

When exactly was this country full of Christian love? When they were killing the Native Americans? When slavery was okay? When women had no rights? When poor people and children died working in the factories? When African Americans were being tortured and killed because white people were mad that they had to legally be treated like equals? When openly mocking gay people was accepted? When exactly was the time when the country was more like Christ than it is now?

So if you marriage was made void because a new religion decided you couldn't marry Christians you would just be "Oh well. Marriage isn't that important anyway. I'm not going to try and get the ability to marry." ?

I'm not an activist. I have my opinions and will voice them at certain times, but I'm not going to cry about it either way.

Thank you for the lovely gay cake :D It'll really help me concentrate on my newly found mysterious gay agenda. I totally didn't know I was supposed to be controlling the media and persecuting Christians. We need to get the word out to gays everywhere! If you provide cake everyone will be converted to the gay lifestyle in no time. :lol:

Is there a suitable gay cocktail to go with this cake?

Frankly it's hotter than hell here, I'm walking down to the corner as soon as it cools and patronizing my local neighborhood gay owned bar and restaurant.

I'm not an activist. I have my opinions and will voice them at certain times, but I'm not going to cry about it either way.

Except for a Christian activist, correct? You will actively vote to make Christian values be forced on people who don't agree with them, correct?

Except for a Christian activist, correct? You will actively vote to make Christian values be forced on people who don't agree with them, correct?

Does simply voting make me an activist?

I'm still new here; has anyone offered rainbow cake in a jar?

rainbow-cake-in-a-jar-lg-158515.jpg

If so, how about rainbow cake with the love baked in?

rainbowheartcake1.jpg

Theonomists like Jericho are no different than theonomists in Saudi Arabia, everyone must follow their particular religious rules and those rules must become the law of the land.

What you are saying is that homosexuals don't want to spend their money at Chick Fil-A. That is different than saying Chick Fil-A doesn't want their money.

What I am saying is that their CEO would rather lose the business of QUILTBAG people than keep his political opinions to himself. His prerogative, of course.

BTW, "homosexual" is an adjective, not a noun, unless you're actively trying to be insulting. (I suspect you are, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt: maybe it's just that nobody raised you to be civil.)

Is there a suitable gay cocktail to go with this cake?

Frankly it's hotter than hell here, I'm walking down to the corner as soon as it cools and patronizing my local neighborhood gay owned bar and restaurant.

Is this cocktail suitably gay?

doublerainbowcamperenglish%5B1%5D.jpg

And here is a recipe, because I want to try this for real and see how it turns out.

http://www.alcademics.com/2010/07/the-d ... ktail.html

That cocktail is lovely. I think I'm going to avoid taxing my bartender and just suck down a couple of G&Ts. But I keep a shaker of Wilton silver stars in my purse to make every cocktail a gay experience :lol:

Does simply voting make me an activist?

If you are voting to force your religious beliefs on others yes it does. By voting against gay marriage you are actively doing something that will force others to follow your religious views.

Did I miss where you told us the time where the nation was more godly than it is now?

The sad thing is that many Christians think that a society where people go to church but let the poor children work in factories and die young or people are enslaved or racial segregation is the norm or native people are brutally murdered and driven from their land is better than a society that doesn't condone any of those things but also doesn't go to church and lets gay people marry. Gay marriage, worse than slavery, child factory workers, racial segregation, and killing Native Americans.

Sorry to come late to the thread. I used to love to go to Chick-fil-a when I traveled in the South, and was excited when they started showing up in the Chicago 'burbs. Then I found out what they stood for & I couldn't stomach it. THEN they started sending me coupons for free Chick-Fil-A. Where'd they get my name??? Probably not off a NOW membership list or list of donators to Planned Parenthood. DH is too grossed out to even go if we can get free food off them. BTW, they built one in Wheaton (home of Wheaton College) and across the street from Gothard headquarters in Oak Brook. Every time I drive past (it's on "Technology Drive" too!!!) I think how convenient it must be for them. Blech. Rainbow cake looks great! May I try some please?

The sad thing is that many Christians think that a society where people go to church but let the poor children work in factories and die young or people are enslaved or racial segregation is the norm or native people are brutally murdered and driven from their land is better than a society that doesn't condone any of those things but also doesn't go to church and lets gay people marry. Gay marriage, worse than slavery, child factory workers, racial segregation, and killing Native Americans.

QFT

Archived