IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

OMG, he's just become laughable now. He really, really wants to be right about something, so saying that us mean old heathen hags are buying from anti-gay businesses without even knowing it. Wow, what a huge blow that is! Because of that we should be properly chastened and bow to the superior Christian manliness of the great jericho.

Jericho, you're a stupid little punk. You obviously feel pretty powerless deep inside, so you've decided to identify with what you think is powerful, namely bullying Christians. There is NOTHING loving or christ-like in your behavior. You're also delusional if you think that gay activism can really ruin the careers of people who speak out against them. People like Kirk Cameron made a conscious choice to go public with their views, so therefore they need to accept there will be consequences for doing that. I realize that personal responsibility is not a concept that christians like you and Kirk have much familiarity with, but it would do you good to learn about it.

But what really pisses me off about you, you ignorant little twat, is that you have the audacity to say that people shouldn't pick on anti-gay people in the wake of an incident that happened this week to a young lesbian woman. She was beaten, stripped, and had gay slurs CARVED INTO HER BODY! And she is not an isolated incident. So you saying that gay people are picking on poor little fuckheads like Cameron and Beck is so incredibly offensive. When some patriarchal white male freak like you and your kind ever suffer that kind of torture (and don't you fucking DARE to say Jesus suffered this) then maybe I'll have a tiny drop of sympathy for them. Really tiny.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you live in Gayland where everyone puts a rainbow sticker on their windows and nobody things about anything other than homosexuality?

I want to live in Gayland! Does anyone know about the real estate market there? My family is thinking of a move in the next year or so and we need some suggestions.

apparently anyone can issue a Gay Agenda.

However, I would like to modify Item 2, to read "Create Viral Meme Featuring Bieber-Leg Jesus".

I like it!

Shall I make one that actually says "bitch, please" instead of "gurl, please?"

I think that the sanctity of marriage is more upheld now than in the past. People are encouraged to marry for love and women aren't (for the most part) forced to marry because they don't have any other financial options. I think fundies should focus on the sanctity of their own marriages because the husband being an evil task master surely isn't "sanctified."

I don't understand why fundie Christians are so worried about what other people do. I remember finding a verse in the Bible (because they are 100% Bible believers *insert eyeroll here*) that basically talks about not being worried about what the "ungodly" does, but to basically worry about yourself. I'll have to find it for the fundies out there.

I didn't know who Chik-fil-a donated money to, and it makes me sad. :(

I find it sad and ridiculous.

GLADD is actively protesting an episode of South Park, and a sketch on SNL.

Is this type of "protest" the only example you can give of the gay agenda at work? Because any organization worth their salt publicly calls out people when they've said things they find offensive, including organizations you support, I'm sure. By your logic, every cause who's supporters have ever called someone out has its own agenda. Which, depending on how you define agenda, may be true, but it's not proof of a conspiracy involving the government and the media.

You wanna prove that the gay agenda exists? Answer my questions. Because when you claim that a small group of people is controlling the media and the government, but can't explain how they're doing it or back up your claims, you look like this:

9a9sg7.jpg

Jericho always flounces when he gets proven wrong. Humility is apparently not a godly trait that he wants to learn.

Jericho always flounces when he gets proven wrong. Humility is apparently not a godly trait that he wants to learn.

Does anyone have an idea of his age?

He acts like he is so much older than people here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was only in his 20's.

He acts like he is so much older than people here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was only in his 20's.

That was my guess as well.IRRC he is childless and spouse free.

I think he has claimed to be married can't remember if he has claimed any kids. I really wouldn't be surprised if he was actually related to or married to a fundie we have snarked on.

Guest Anonymous

That was my guess as well.IRRC he is childless and spouse free.

I seem to recall him mentioning a wife and kid(s?) in his posts, but I have him on ignore and I'm not sure I want to take him off to go digging.

I seem to recall him mentioning a wife and kid(s?) in his posts, but I have him on ignore and I'm not sure I want to take him off to go digging.

He's mentioned having a wife and a daughter in other threads.

Yea scanning his posts is like taking a dirt bath. I did find mention of a wife and a kid.

What was really interesting was a bunch of posts were folks were confronting him about his anti gay stance and he was instant that no one here knew what his stance was on the subject. Last night's post made it perfectly clear what his thoughts are and that FJ was on the money again.

I lost track at 6, for the number of times he refused or wanted to close a particular subject.

I do maintain he gets wood from posting here and then runs off to service his spouse in hopes of increasing his quiver.

I think he comes into thread where he thinks he can prove all the liberal, gay loving feminists wrong and when it ends up he looks like an idiot he has to run and hide till he thinks he can prove us wrong again. I don't think he ever intended to snark on fundies, because he is one and agrees with them.

First, I never used the word conspiracy. Second, its not just publicly calling out something. It's how the media runs with it, celebrities embrace it, social media explodes with it. With an issue that at least half the country is divided on, they make it appear as if there is no other opinion acceptable, period. This is why the opinion is swaying so fast toward accepting homosexuality. Like I said, the LGBT movement has done a very good job in teaming up together and fighting particular issues.

I think he comes into thread where he thinks he can prove all the liberal, gay loving feminists wrong and when it ends up he looks like an idiot he has to run and hide till he thinks he can prove us wrong again. I don't think he ever intended to snark on fundies, because he is one and agrees with them.

Yeah you've said that over and over.

First, I never used the word conspiracy. Second, its not just publicly calling out something. It's how the media runs with it, celebrities embrace it, social media explodes with it. With an issue that at least half the country is divided on, they make it appear as if there is no other opinion acceptable, period. This is why the opinion is swaying so fast toward accepting homosexuality. Like I said, the LGBT movement has done a very good job in teaming up together and fighting particular issues.

Bitch, please.

Social media made up of people. So if it "explodes" with pro-gay sentiment, maybe that is because most people are moving beyond caring what two adults choose to do with each other in their private dwelling. Maybe most people realize that there is no reason to deny them marriage other than religious-based bigotry. And most celebs are heterosexual, as are most TV executives, so clearly it is not an LGBT agenda, but an issue of sane people actually caring about each other.

Your "active protest" was just someone saying, "Hey, we don't like that word." So you need to reset your protest-gauge and also start applying the same standards to your own side. If that is an active protest, you et al are actively protesting freaking everything.

Denial ain't just a river

jericho wrote:

You know what I'm sick of? The homosexual organizations and their tactics. If anyone dares speak out against homosexuality, they are verbally assaulted and strong-armed until their reputation is tarnished or they are forced to make a public apology. This, despite the fact that homosexuality is far from being overwhelmingly accepted by the general public. LGBT organizations have taken over our media, our entertainment, and most of our government which is why its becoming so rapidly accepted. Our youth are bombarded with a gay culture that has no tolerance for anything said negatively about it. I'll give it to the gay agenda, they have mastered their plan with excellence. But my feeling is something will happen someday. Maybe this is that day.

With Chick Fil-A this is going to be a interesting situation because now we are dealing with a private company that is VERY staunch in their biblical beliefs. I do not see Chick Fil-A EVER backing down from their views. They are not your typical non-denominational company. I also don't see the LGBT ceasing to stop hammering them until they do back down. so with that I see is one of two things happening.

1. The LGBT movement taking down the Chick Fil-A company.

2. A backlash like we've never seen by those opposed to the homosexual movement.

This also might be the first in a line of "Christian" businesses who take heat. I can see others like Hobby Lobby, In N Out Burger, Lifeway and Family Christian stores etc being next in line. Like I said, this will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah you've said that over and over.

It just keeps on being true!

Why don't you go hang out with the Freepers or polish the jewel in your belly or something?

I personally believe that as time has gone on, this country has continued to stray more and more from the bible.

So what? The first amendment gives me the right to practice whatever religion I would like.It also means that the state can not force me to practice a religion. Your religion believes in the Bible. Mine does not.

Two men getting married to each other affects me as much as you getting married to someone of the opposite gender. If I am not one of the parties in the wedding, then it does not affect my life. Not hard to understand.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I am not calling it a conspiracy. It's strong-arm tactics though. Name anything else Rush Limbaugh won't touch because of the backlash it could cause?

***correction**** Rush has made limited discussions on Gay marriage in recent years, but his stance used to be to avoid it.

Archived