IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

Is this cocktail suitably gay?

doublerainbowcamperenglish%5B1%5D.jpg

And here is a recipe, because I want to try this for real and see how it turns out.

http://www.alcademics.com/2010/07/the-d ... ktail.html

Yes, I say it is. I wish I could make one tonight. Instead, I am drinking beer from Portland Or. If you like beer and want good ironic beer then check out the Gigantic brewing.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread needs some gay oreos to go with the cake:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcXSLZRYvCHxWSj7tZfxid-foKqZvJd05GCGoX39Eed25TQ3wQDg

Forget Chick-Fil-A, we need an Oreo Appreciation Day.

Sorry to come late to the thread. I used to love to go to Chick-fil-a when I traveled in the South, and was excited when they started showing up in the Chicago 'burbs. Then I found out what they stood for & I couldn't stomach it. THEN they started sending me coupons for free Chick-Fil-A. Where'd they get my name??? Probably not off a NOW membership list or list of donators to Planned Parenthood. DH is too grossed out to even go if we can get free food off them. BTW, they built one in Wheaton (home of Wheaton College) and across the street from Gothard headquarters in Oak Brook. Every time I drive past (it's on "Technology Drive" too!!!) I think how convenient it must be for them. Blech. Rainbow cake looks great! May I try some please?

Do you not believe that there are many many other places of business that are run or started by people who don't agree with homosexuality? Do you analyze every place that you shop at or somehow support financially? Why put this standard on Chick Fil-A? Like I said earlier, I think you would be surprised at just how many people, who if investigated, would not agree with homosexuality. Athletes, CEO's, bankers, doctors, the list could go on and on. We just don't know in most cases and the subject never comes up. It's your choice to not support Chick Fil-A, but I just want you to think about all the other places that you do support who have are run by people with the same view, you just don't know it.

These gay cakes are looking so yummy! Damn you gay people! Part of the Gay Agenda must be to ruin my diet with your rainbow cakes. You are leading me off the path of righteous dieting and into the path of eating gay oreos.

Do you not believe that there are many many other places of business that are run or started by people who don't agree with homosexuality? Do you analyze every place that you shop at or somehow support financially? Why put this standard on Chick Fil-A? Like I said earlier, I think you would be surprised at just how many people, who if investigated, would not agree with homosexuality. Athletes, CEO's, bankers, doctors, the list could go on and on. We just don't know in most cases and the subject never comes up. It's your choice to not support Chick Fil-A, but I just want you to think about all the other places that you do support who have are run by people with the same view, you just don't know it.

There are probably lots of white business owners who are closet racist too, it is only when people make their horrible views public that people can protest them.

These gay cakes are looking so yummy! Damn you gay people! Part of the Gay Agenda must be to ruin my diet with your rainbow cakes. You are leading me off the path of righteous dieting and into the path of eating gay oreos.

My doctor said to do the 80/20 diet. Eat healthy and stick to your diet 80% of the time and indulge 20% of the time. It keeps you from gorging. So, eat rainbow cake and cocktails today and get back to your diet tomorrow.

Do you not believe that there are many many other places of business that are run or started by people who don't agree with homosexuality? I realize there are homophobes in business everywhere. Do you analyze every place that you shop at or somehow support financially? I do, I worked hard for my money. I don't spend money with businesses that refuse to suppor equal rights for all Americans Why put this standard on Chick Fil-A? They are only one on my list. Like I said earlier, I think you would be surprised at just how many people, who if investigated, would not agree with homosexuality. Athletes, CEO's, bankers, doctors, the list could go on and on. We just don't know in most cases and the subject never comes up. It's your choice to not support Chick Fil-A, but I just want you to think about all the other places that you do support who have are run by people with the same view, you just don't know it.I do and I measure by whether those businesses provide equal benefits to committed same sex couples. All my utilities do. My bank does, my landlord supports equality for all, my grocery store does, both of my local pubs do as well. My water and power companies do, my local bakeries do, my fishmonger does.

Note: this is not an all inclusive list.

If and when they come out and say they dont support my views, then I will stop going to their businesses too. I stopped going to hobby lobby a long time ago. You know what, I dont miss it. I get better yarn at the local yarn stores that do support my views. Same goes for the other places I choose to spend my money at.

1. Never said I was a libertarian. Don't know where you got that.

2. When has Chick Fil-A ever said they don't want money from homosexuals?

3. When has Chick Fil-A ever discriminated a customer?

4. How do you know In N Out does not discriminate? Has anyone ever asked them?

There are so many public figures and businesses that do not support gay rights and have yet to make ANY statement on it. If they are were all confronted at the same time, the LGBT movement would probably explode trying to keep them all accountable.

1. Sorry, I got that impression from your comments about letting children starve. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed libertarian instead of run-of-the-mill selfish asshole. My bad.

2. If they are against homosexuals being treated as equal members of society, then why would they take their money?

3. Not customers that I know of--their moral principles stop where profit begins, which says a lot--but they do discriminate against employees.

4. In-N-Out is a very tolerant company. I knew an openly out person who managed one. His partner was on his employer-provided health insurance. Some people can be Christians without being assholes.

You have no reason other than religion to deny gays the right to marriage, so you are indeed pushing your religion on everyone else. Par for course when it comes to Christianity unfortunately.

Does simply voting make me an activist?

No, but spouting your bigoted rhetoric on an internet forum that obviously disagrees with you does.

Did I miss where you told us the time where the nation was more godly than it is now?

During the Puritan times, when people not following the particular denomination of Christianity practiced by the state could be killed legally. Baptists, Quakers and Catholics were among the groups discriminated against. But it all ended in 1776. And now Jericho and likeminded are trying to bring it back. All I can say is a big fat fucking no-thank-you.

I found a picture of jericho, he's doing his Christian best to escape the gay agenda -

gayagenda1.jpg

I found a picture of jericho, he's doing his Christian best to escape the gay agenda -

gayagenda1.jpg

:lol: :clap:

You know what I'm sick of? The homosexual organizations and their tactics. If anyone dares speak out against homosexuality, they are verbally assaulted and strong-armed until their reputation is tarnished or they are forced to make a public apology. This, despite the fact that homosexuality is far from being overwhelmingly accepted by the general public. LGBT organizations have taken over our media, our entertainment, and most of our government which is why its becoming so rapidly accepted. Our youth are bombarded with a gay culture that has no tolerance for anything said negatively about it. I'll give it to the gay agenda, they have mastered their plan with excellence. But my feeling is something will happen someday. Maybe this is that day.

With Chick Fil-A this is going to be a interesting situation because now we are dealing with a private company that is VERY staunch in their biblical beliefs. I do not see Chick Fil-A EVER backing down from their views. They are not your typical non-denominational company. I also don't see the LGBT ceasing to stop hammering them until they do back down. so with that I see is one of two things happening.

1. The LGBT movement taking down the Chick Fil-A company.

2. A backlash like we've never seen by those opposed to the homosexual movement.

This also might be the first in a line of "Christian" businesses who take heat. I can see others like Hobby Lobby, In N Out Burger, Lifeway and Family Christian stores etc being next in line. Like I said, this will be interesting to see how this pans out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I'm so glad I logged in this evening. I normally have to comb through several blogs to find this kind of hilarity. I don't care whether jericho is real or just a progressive making fun of conservatives, I think I have a new favourite fundie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I'm so glad I logged in this evening. I normally have to comb through several blogs to find this kind of hilarity. I don't care whether jericho is real or just a progressive making fun of conservatives, I think I have a new favourite fundie.

I'm not a fundie, but glad I could help.

Hi Jericho- I understand what you are saying. But this is obviously important to them just as the opposite is important to me. And as I find these things out I can choose to spend my hard-earned dollars where I choose to (like Target over Walmart, Michaels over Hobby Lobby).

Besides, when I throw the wedding shower for my African-American best friend marrying his Caucasian boyfriend (on active duty in the military) next year it might be kinda irritating if I served Chick-Fil-A;)

I'm not a fundie, but glad I could help.

I hate to break it to you, but you are a fundie. Your beliefs are just as extreme and you want to impose them on others. =fundie.

So, you going to share with us the time period in America where things were more godly than they are now? That is what you were implying, correct? That America isn't as godly as it used to be.

So, you going to share with us the time period in America where things were more godly than they are now? That is what you were implying, correct? That America isn't as godly as it used to be.

No matter what time period I say, you will find fault with it. Sorry, but the world has never been perfect.

There are so many public figures and businesses that do not support gay rights and have yet to make ANY statement on it. If they are were all confronted at the same time, the LGBT movement would probably explode trying to keep them all accountable.

I cannot believe anyone in the mainstream is this clueless, and it doesn't match the "we're sooo persecuted we're gonna die for our beliefs" worldview typically ingrained in fundies. It's possible they're an extremely young fundie-light, but I mainly stand by my initial theory.

Incidentally, I will be attending my friend's gay wedding later this year. It will be biblical as fuck, thank you very much.

No matter what time period I say, you will find fault with it. Sorry, but the world has never been perfect.

So we're not less Godly now, in other words...

Well you said you were sad the country has strayed from the Bible so much,that implies that there was a time period where it was closer to obeying the Bible. The world has never been perfect, but what time period in America do you think was closer to the Bible than now since you are sad we have strayed so far?

Note: this is not an all inclusive list.

You are not the norm, and I would bet that as much as you try, somewhere you are still supporting someone who doesn't believe homosexuality is moral.

I mean, if there really was a time period in America where things were closer to obeying the Bible, then you should have no problem with telling us when that is. If there isn't a time period that you can tell, then why not just say that this country has always strayed from the Bible and we are no more farther from the Bible than we have always been?

Archived