IGNORED

Priscilla Pregnant?

Fundilicious

Granted, that picture is at a terrible angle, but her face looks fuller as well. It wouldn't be surprising if she were pregnant, but hard to tell for sure.

Josh and Anna used to be really matchy-matchy during their courtship and early marriage as well :puke-front:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-1841-14451997189053_thumb.jpg

post-1841-14451997189492_thumb.jpg

post-1841-1445199718991_thumb.jpg

Hmmm.... can't quite tell! I think its a distinct possibility! But at the same time, I can't imagine they would keep it a secret this long!

Priscilla was in David's brother's wedding back in March.

No baby bump then for Priscilla: joyfullservice.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/wedding-reception/image00095.jpg

No, but hadn't she and David only been married for a month at the most by that point? Though Priscilla's quite slender, I can't imagine a pregnancy of that stage would have shown on her at all.

Even their car looks boring. I imagine spending time with them to be like "settling slowly to the bottom of the ocean."

(Bonus points to anybody who can identify the literary reference, which the fundies will never read even though the characters are southern.)

I'd say that looks like a baby bump. Good for them, if it is.

If I had to deal w/ someone talking to me the way Priscilla speaks, it would drive me nuts.

Why do we always have to be happy anytime someone is pregnant? I guess it is good for them, but it's terrible for the baby, and terrible for the rest of the world if that baby turns out like Smuggar. And maybe it's not so good for them anyway since they're just married and barely know each other. A baby isn't something that everyone is entitled to. She probably is pregnant or will be soon enough, but I certainly don't feel glad about it.

She's got the same sort of build as me and that definitely looks like my baby bumps did at about 4 months. But then again, if they've not announced it yet, why make it that obvious? Why not wear something a little less 'clingy'?

Just got around to looking at the Videos... In the second one it kinda looks like she is seriously just trying to RUN away from him! *snort*... so weird!!! Both of the videos are like that, very odd!

Generally don't you walk along places with your spouse not yards in front? Even though the trail was tight in some areas, I still don't see why you would be YARDS away from someone you are with, instead of mere feet or two. It was just bizarre to me...

I just recently went upto a Mountain lookout with a friend. We stuck within a few feet of eachother, and walked along together wherever we were... :think:

Guest Anonymous

I vote pregnant. It has been 5+ months so what do you expect? She looks happy, though a bit like she has had a rough morning over the toilet in some of the pictures, so she is probably well on her way to fulfilling her "god ordained wifely duties."

Remember how concerned Anna was when she was't pregnant after just a few months? I see none of that on worry Priscilla's face in the pics.

Also, love the SOTDT spelling on some of the captions.

I started shaking my head by the caption on the second picture.

much of our life depends on our ability to use and build bridges

Um, thanks for that astute observation? Some of these fundies are so sheltered they couldn't come across as relatable if they tried, even down to the awkward, awkward way they caption their photos. Or is he taking it on as his manly duty to seize every opportunity to educate us all, a la Boob?

Given how slender she usually is, she's either pregnant or she's gained a little weight from being married. Probably pregnant. She could easily be a couple months along and I bet she would show pretty fast because she's so slim.

Even their car looks boring. I imagine spending time with them to be like "settling slowly to the bottom of the ocean."

(Bonus points to anybody who can identify the literary reference, which the fundies will never read even though the characters are southern.)

To Kill a Mockingbird :D

I don't think I'd ever heard Pris speak before. Her mannerisms remind me very much of Anna.

To Kill a Mockingbird :D

I don't think I'd ever heard Pris speak before. Her mannerisms remind me very much of Anna.

:P Bonus points to KoopaTroopa!

Priscilla looks so much like Anna, too. I wonder how close they are IRL.

David dresses like an old man. I don't know any 20-something man who would wear a polo shirt tucked into pleated khakis, with a belt, unless it was some kind of work uniform. And definitely not to go hiking. Add his old-school, parted on the side haircut, and he looks like an extra from Pleasantville.

On the plus side, awkward as hiking in a skirt must be, at least Priscilla wore proper shoes.

Every damn picture I've seen of them, they're always wearing matching outfits. What the hell, are they 12?! This is just as bad Anna's "Joshy's Girl" purse she carried around the first few months of their marriage. Her voice sounds so childish and they both are acting like how I did with my first boyfriend when I was 13. Seriously, I feel like these courtships stunt their growth emotionally. Remember how obnoxious Josh and Anna were during their engagement and the first few months of marriage? Well, they're still annoying and obnoxious, but you get the point.

As for the baby bump-it seems like she might have a baby bump but who knows, it might just be weight gain. They seem like one of those couples who would have announced it fairly early, rather than waiting a few months.

No, but hadn't she and David only been married for a month at the most by that point? Though Priscilla's quite slender, I can't imagine a pregnancy of that stage would have shown on her at all.

Yes, that's my point. The March wedding shows her usual skinny self. Her belly is much more pronounced now. The difference between the two pictures shows me a skinny woman in her 4th or 5th month, not an average weight woman who carries her weight around her mid section.

Okay, I got distracted on their website by his brother's death. The family has everything plastered that Isaac died from an accident while serving in Mongolia.

Except.....that's not the truth. The twin brother put the details in a newspaper article he wrote that Isaac died of an aggressive form of Leukemia, that he had what appeared to be a leg infection when they hit Mongolia and they did NOTHING for it until he was life-flighted to Seoul where he had a hemmoraghic episode in his brain.

Nothing like calling medical neglect heroic and an accident!

(Had to edit cause I wrote the wrong twin's name.)

I think it's like a Peacock thing.. they use colors for mating and to show off. Better than wedding rings. Nothing says "stay away" like matching Walmart polyester polos in eye searing colors.

I don't know what Priscilla is wearing, but David has on a Lacoste shirt and those easily run $50-100 depending on the design. The plain ones are less expensive, the striped ones are closer to $100.

I've been hiking in a skirt... :oops:

...admittedly, a knee-length one with proper boots. In my defense, I didn't quite realize I'd be hiking as much as I had to that day. But it is possible, and actually more comfortable than outdoorsey trousers. Plus, they look more like they're on a nature trail than full-on hiking.

But on topic, I'd say that looks like pregnancy, rather than weight gain, from where it's sitting.

I started shaking my head by the caption on the second picture.

Um, thanks for that astute observation? Some of these fundies are so sheltered they couldn't come across as relatable if they tried, even down to the awkward, awkward way they caption their photos. Or is he taking it on as his manly duty to seize every opportunity to educate us all, a la Boob?

I watched the speech in its entirety (an hour of my life I'll never have back) with AbFab on in the background. Based on his well-rehearsed spiel, I'd say he's only 25 but far past Boob in the "need to educate us all" and veering into "if you're not like me, you're WRONG" territory.

Did you know God didn't have just 10 commandments, but 49 (hmmm....wonder where that number came from)? :roll:

I seriously doubt his brother's dying words were to thank his parents for taking away TV, sports, etc. The BS meter really spiked on that one.

I don't know what Priscilla is wearing, but David has on a Lacoste shirt and those easily run $50-100 depending on the design. The plain ones are less expensive, the striped ones are closer to $100.

Priscilla's shirt is Aeropostale. They're pretty cheap, usually only about $10 to $15 for the type of polo she's wearing.

Archived