IGNORED

Priscilla Pregnant?

Fundilicious

I have a friend who admitted that although she knew how babies are made, she knew what goes where, until quite late (14-15) she missed some information about how it actually happened - the erection, lubrication, the friction, etc. She had only seen flaccid and thought that it remained that way. So maybe that's what Anna meant?

That sounds familiar. I was taught about erections with the first (and only) talk, and told that if I saw a boy with one I was to RUN AWAY. But the lubrication, friction, and that there is a difference between a vulva and vagina are things the internet taught me.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out some of the new photos:

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/07/28/fun-at-the-farm/

Of course it's possible that she's just gaining weight, but wow, she does look pregnant to me. If you're able to zoom in on some of the pictures, it seems really obvious. But considering that her sister Anna should have been giving birth two months ago according to all the rumours, I'm not about to make any predictions. ;)

David dresses like an old man. I don't know any 20-something man who would wear a polo shirt tucked into pleated khakis, with a belt, unless it was some kind of work uniform. And definitely not to go hiking. Add his old-school, parted on the side haircut, and he looks like an extra from Pleasantville.

On the plus side, awkward as hiking in a skirt must be, at least Priscilla wore proper shoes.

It's not awkward hiking in a skirt. I do it all the time, as I only ever wear trousers when I ride.

Just sayin'

Of course it's possible that she's just gaining weight, but wow, she does look pregnant to me. If you're able to zoom in on some of the pictures, it seems really obvious. But considering that her sister Anna should have been giving birth two months ago according to all the rumours, I'm not about to make any predictions. ;)

She looks pregnant to me too. Although, I would hope, if she is indeed pregnant, she'd have enough sense not to sit on the top of a dilapidated building. That thing looks far from sturdy :?

Other than the color of the tractor, this one was fun to use!

This made me laugh, but I think the joke would be lost on David.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6BnHOCKIis

hmmm

post-1841-14451997187475_thumb.jpg

I don't think she would be sitting on top of a building if she were pregnant, so I'm thinking no now.

Iam not sure whether a pregnancy would keep her from sitting on top of that building. Although children are blessings, fundies don't tend to be all too careful with their health.

Other than the color of the tractor, this one was fun to use!

I don't understand this caption. What does it mean?

I don't understand this caption. What does it mean?

He probably prefers another make of tractor. For example, International tractors are red, John Deere are green, etc...

Archived