IGNORED

Priscilla Pregnant?

Fundilicious

Alright, so I debated even posting this only because I hate speculating about another woman's body. But since we are all on baby watch these days, I might as well post my inklings.

So David and Priscilla posted some videos of a hike they went on recently. It took me by surprise when I saw Priscilla because her mid section looks like the beginning of a pregnancy. You know right at the point where someone might questions it. It could of course be some extra weight (marriage can do that, lol), but Priscilla is pretty slender so I wouldn't be surprised if they were expecting.

I don't know how to imbed pictures or videos so here is the link.

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/07/21/tunnel-falls-hike/

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I think that she looks pregnant, but I guess I'm bad at that because I thought that Anna was pregnant!

Yeah, I can see a maybe-bump in the birthday video.

Also love the picture she took of them while he was driving. Between her and the mommy blogger who drove while her kid was hanging onto the outside of her car the fundies are not racking up points for car safety today.

ETA: Her voice is soooo grating.

ETA: Her voice is soooo grating.

This! And they both still act so awkward and like children. I'm really hoping the awkwardness is only due to them filming themselves.

That birthday video was.... interesting. It was like he was stalking her by taking video of her walking in front of him. And that kiss was a-w-k-w-a-r-d. She has a look on her face like wtf are you doing? When she took off running, I almost shouted, "don't stop! Run far, far away from this guy!!!"

post-666-14451997187813_thumb.jpg

"Driving over 70mph on winding mountain roads, Priscilla snaps a shot as I glance over"

Seriously???? These fuckers are not going to stop until they get themselves or someone else killed.

I actually have to question his statement of driving over 70 mph on winding mountain roads. I live in the Pacific Northwest (they were in Oregon). Those mountains roads rarely go over 55, especially when it gets really curvy.

If David *really* was going over 70 mph on those roads not only was he seriously endangering his own life, but the life of others. So it was SUPER smart of him to take his eyes of the road and take a picture. Idiot.

I'm hoping he was over-exaggerating to sound cool.

I watched those 2 videos with the volume off. I was waiting for Jack to pop up and say 'Here's Johnnie' FREAKY! Fundie Blair witch.

I actually have to question his statement of driving over 70 mph on winding mountain roads. I live in the Pacific Northwest (they were in Oregon). Those mountains roads rarely go over 55, especially when it gets really curvy.

If David *really* was going over 70 mph on those roads not only was he seriously endangering his own life, but the life of others. So it was SUPER smart of him to take his eyes of the road and take a picture. Idiot.

I'm hoping he was over-exaggerating to sound cool.

Sounding cool will be as close to cool as this guy ever gets. Looking through those pictures, I don't think he could get any goofier. Couple that with some awkward making out on camera and that's a whole other level. p.s. I don't care if they're married or not, but what is "modest" about kissing and putting it on the internet/television? It must be a ha ha ha, look what we can do and you can't.

The way they kiss is gross. In another post of theirs, there is a picture of them kissing and she's puckered up and his lips are completely suctioned around hers. Yuck.

post-1387-14451997188309_thumb.jpg

"Driving over 70mph on winding mountain roads, Priscilla snaps a shot as I glance over"

Seriously???? These fuckers are not going to stop until they get themselves or someone else killed.

If you look at the grass and trees through the window, it looks like they are either going about 35 or slower or even sitting still. No way is that 70. I have taken pictures out the passenger side window while riding 70MPH and the grass and trees are blurry.

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/07/11/sharing-in-portland/

Don't enjoy hobbies, vacations, etc... only be passionate about God. He would have fit in well with the Maxwells.

"YOU SHALL DRINK NO WINE!!!!!! Neither you or your sons foverever!!!" This "sermon" is hilarious.

Another post on the site mentions a visit to John and Esther. No mention of the pop-up.

That is not a windy mountain road by Boregon standards. Hwy 20 and 34 are windy mountain roads as they pass through the Coast Range. But even on 20 there are wide spots through tree farms that have passing lanes. Do we have any idea what church he spoke at in Portlandia?

Their kissing really looked like one in a high school play. Makes me glad I'm a heathen! I could never live life like that. Hiking the trail is probably the most memorable thing they'll do all year. Poor kids, having all that brainwashing.

The only Oregon roads I know of with a speed limit above 55 MPH are certain flat, straight parts of I-5. I live in WA and my family lives in CA; suffice to say I have taken every possible route between the two states.

So odd to see someone hiking in a skirt. But I give her credit- she is wearing proper shoes at least.

Can't comment on the bump- could just be from her 2 shirts and skirt.

The only Oregon roads I know of with a speed limit above 55 MPH are certain flat, straight parts of I-5. I live in WA and my family lives in CA; suffice to say I have taken every possible route between the two states.

Yea if there is a piece of pavement in Boregonia where you can hit 70mph you best be believing that there's gonna be a trooper, cop or sheriff with a speed trap somewhere along the way.

If you look at the grass and trees through the window, it looks like they are either going about 35 or slower or even sitting still. No way is that 70. I have taken pictures out the passenger side window while riding 70MPH and the grass and trees are blurry.

I think it depends on your camera setting. I set my camera to Sport when I want to take pictures out the car. I was able to take some pretty clear shots recently while my dad was driving 70mph through Utah.

I'd say that looks like a baby bump. Good for them, if it is.

If I had to deal w/ someone talking to me the way Priscilla speaks, it would drive me nuts.

Priscilla was in David's brother's wedding back in March.

No baby bump then for Priscilla: joyfullservice.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/wedding-reception/image00095.jpg

WTF is up with these two, they always wear matching colors?

I think it's like a Peacock thing.. they use colors for mating and to show off. Better than wedding rings. Nothing says "stay away" like matching Walmart polyester polos in eye searing colors.

Archived