IGNORED

Resurrecting the Doug Phillips is a Tool Campaign

twin2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they'll be picking up their uniforms and coming to the party then?

On second thought, no. Our allies and even our enemies don't deserve Doug Phillips.

Doug Phillips is a tool!!

Lol. This is almost as good as the time we Jingerites took over the description of "Vision Forum Intern" in google images.

Do you know what would be even better, if when you google Doug Phillips, this thread pops up on page one. Can we do it? Yes we can! My contribution:

What went on the World as of Late:

Mitt Romeny will be the Republican Presidential nominee after Rick Santorum drops out. Doug Phillips is a tool.

The New Orleans Saints still need a new head coach after Sean Peyton was placed on leave for bountygate. Doug Phillips is a tool.

The Hunger Games is still racking in money at the box office. Doug Phillips is a tool.

President Obama's Health Care Law could be revoked by the Supreme Court. Doug Phillips is a tool.

All Five starters of the NCAA basketball champions from the University of Kentucky go pro. Doug Phillips is a tool.

The judges on American Idol use their save last week. Who will go this week? Doug Phillips is a tool.

It is the 100 anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Doug Phillips is a Tool.

The space shuttle discovery flew to its new home in Virginia. Doug Phillips is a tool.

The NFL owners talk of eliminating the kickoff. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Demi Moore is out of rehab. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Tax day was yesterday. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Senate looks to pass laws that could save post offices from closing. Doug Phillips is a tool.

PS: Sorry to all people who happen to be named Doug Phillips and are not the president of vision forum. I am sure you are not tools.

Okay, so it's not very good, but it may inspire a chuckle or two. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug was a man on a mission

Oh, what a mission it was!

Uglies, gays, women, and Catholics

Gone from the earth just because

Precious Christians shouldn't be forced to

Hold in their God-shielded sight

"Illegitimate" teachings,

"Lust-driven" preachings,

Like those shouting for "TOLERANCE!" might!

If only he could share his vision

People being the weaklings they are

So he got a machine

Internetz filled his dream

Soon he'd be Jesus Christ's brand new star!

After he bought his web address,

To his head went ideas of fame

Out went his brains

Ousted by (his) God's claims,

Like every other dumb shmuck with his claim.

Freejinger comes up in the first page of results for Vision Forum interns. And Buzzard's lovely avatar is on the first page of the Google images search. :) Good job guys. Ignore the following SEO text:

(how do I become a Vision Forum intern? I am interested in becoming a Vision Forum intern and need to download an application. What does a Vision Forum intern do? What does a Vision Forum internship pay? Religious fundamentalism and reformed theology are the heart of the Vision Forum intern lifestyle)

Anytime I read the verbal vomit this man smears on the internet, my eyes start looking like those of Mr. DiMartino from Daria....

Mr__DeMartino_by_rongs1234.jpg

Oh, and lest we forget, in my heartfelt opinion, Doug Phillips is a tool!!!

Okay, so it's not very good, but it may inspire a chuckle or two. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug was a man on a mission

Oh, what a mission it was!

Uglies, gays, women, and Catholics

Gone from the earth just because

Precious Christians shouldn't be forced to

Hold in their God-shielded sight

"Illegitimate" teachings,

"Lust-driven" preachings,

Like those shouting for "TOLERANCE!" might!

If only he could share his vision

People being the weaklings they are

So he got a machine

Internetz filled his dream

Soon he'd be Jesus Christ's brand new star!

After he bought his web address,

To his head went ideas of fame

Out went his brains

Ousted by (his) God's claims,

Like every other dumb shmuck with his claim.

I like it!

I'm thinking it may be time for a new avatar. Maybe one thats borderline NSFW?

Freejinger comes up in the first page of results for Vision Forum interns. And Buzzard's lovely avatar is on the first page of the Google images search. :) Good job guys. Ignore the following SEO text:

(how do I become a Vision Forum intern? I am interested in becoming a Vision Forum intern and need to download an application. What does a Vision Forum intern do? What does a Vision Forum internship pay? Religious fundamentalism and reformed theology are the heart of the Vision Forum intern lifestyle)

Holy Crap FJ is doing quite well! I hadn't googled it in while (even if Miss Nellie is only on page 6)

I just read through that monstrosity of a blog. I'm so disgusted, I can't even see straight! What a colossal tool!

OK - to help Google:

Titanic ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Hunger Games ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

NBA ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

NHL ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

MLB ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Obama ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Romney ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Dick Clark (Sorry Dick. It's for a good cause ... RIP!) ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

American Bandstand ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Tim Burton ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Johnny Depp ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Dark Shadows ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

Big Bang Theory ~ Doug Phillips is a Tool

If not it should.

If there's a picture of a tool on the shirt, it should not be a useful tool, like a screwdriver or wrench. It should be something totally inane, like a Flowbee. Or something.

**Doug Phillips is a tool.**

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Is there any way we obtain VF intern applications and fill them out fake-ly? Say our name is Buck Naked, etc. and send a bunch of them in?

I'm 8 months pregnant with the hugest boobs ever, and I'm still more of a man than Dougie ever dreamed of being.

I hope your house never catches on fire and a female firefighter shows up; or it gets broken into, and it's a female cop; or you have a heart attack and it's a female paramedic who treats you.

Shut the F--- up, Doug.

Doug Phillips is a tool!

One of the tooliest of tools! His toolishness is legendary. And horrifying.

ETA: I accidentally typed "Dough" instead of "Doug." I'd have left it if this wasn't a campaign post. Though perhaps that's an insult to dough...

According to an ad on a homeschool site, a Visions Forum Internship teaches you about "biblical manhood, practical business skills, and preparation for Christian leadership." Erm, that's an interesting job description. Getting to know manhood in a Biblical sense. :lol:

http://homeschoolblogger.com/northcarol ... ion-forum/

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Dick Clark Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Obama Doug Phillips is a Tool.

North Korea Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Pottermore Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Hunger Games Doug Phillips is a Tool.

DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL.

Also, we need to keep this thread going.

Last time I worked in SEO, I learned it works best if the term is in the middle of organic-looking text. Especially if the text is related to the term. So something like, "While I was watching the Hunger Games, it occurred to me that Vision Forum interns will never do anything like this because Doug Phillips is a tool."

The other way works fine though, and is definitely funnier, so carry on.

Last time I worked in SEO, I learned it works best if the term is in the middle of organic-looking text. Especially if the text is related to the term. So something like, "While I was watching the Hunger Games, it occurred to me that Vision Forum interns will never do anything like this because Doug Phillips is a tool."

The other way works fine though, and is definitely funnier, so carry on.

So... something more along the lines of "Here's how to perfect Katniss' trademark braid, which the Vision Forum interns would never wear because Doug Phillips is a giant tool." ?

Dick Clark Is Dead Doug Phillips is a tool!

Secret Service agents are fired Doug Phillips Is a tool!

Mitt Romney Republican Candidate Doug Phillips is a tool!

So... something more along the lines of "Here's how to perfect Katniss' trademark braid, which the Vision Forum interns would never wear because Doug Phillips is a giant tool." ?

Exactly. :lol:

By the way, I can do that braid and it is not that hard. But I bet Dougie cannot because Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Is there any way we obtain VF intern applications and fill them out fake-ly? Say our name is Buck Naked, etc. and send a bunch of them in?

Bags I be Phil Macavity...

As I wandered clonely as allowed, it occurred to me that Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Dick Clark Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Obama Doug Phillips is a Tool.

North Korea Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Pottermore Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Hunger Games Doug Phillips is a Tool.

DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL.

Twilight Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Mckmama is a tool and Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Obama birth certificate Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Iraq Doug Phillips is a Tool.

pat summitt Doug Phillips is a Tool

dick clark Doug Phillips is a Tool

ted nugent Doug Phillips is a Tool

chuck colson Doug Phillips is a Tool

levon helm Doug Phillips is a Tool

obama dog Doug Phillips is a Tool

Here you go everyone, some help in finding the latest google trends. http://www.google.co.uk/trends/

Slap Doug Phillips is a Tool on the end of a latest trend and we;'ll soon have Dougie boy up there.

Doug Phillips is a Tool

withdraw troops Afghanistan Doug Phillips is a Tool

Syria UN observer Doug Phillips is a Tool

Anders Breivik Doug Phillips is a Tool

India long range missile Doug Phillips is a Tool

EU Greece Bailout Doug Phillips is a Tool

EU Spanish Debt Doug Phillips is a Tool

Julia GIllard Tony Abbot is a Tool Doug Phillips is a Tool

China economy shrinks Doug Phillips Shrinks Doug Phillips is a Tool

Doug Phillips loves Santorum. Doug Phillips is a Tool

Hen lays healthy eggless chick. Hen ectopic pregnancy. Hen one in a million. Doug Phillips is a tool who can't do basic statistics.

Archived