IGNORED

Resurrecting the Doug Phillips is a Tool Campaign

twin2

Guys, Doug Phillips is a tool is no longer the first thing Google suggests when you type his name. It was not like this a couple weeks ago when I checked, and we have been steadily reminding the Google[bot] that Doug Phillips is a tool. How did this happen? Do you think Doug Phillips is a tool complained to Google about it?

Dout Phillips is a tool.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bramblewoodfashion.com/2012/03/christian-filmmakers-academy-san.html

I dont recall seeing all these pics together. We have Doug phillips, the tool of all tools, Kirky Dirk, Botkins... the gangs all here!

There are a ton of photos on there that are simply too good to pass up. I hope someone will purpose to use them.

Was Doug Phillips is a tool ever the first item in the Google search engine? I never saw that. It was about #4 in the list or something as I recall.

However, Doug Phillips is a tool should really be the first pertinent suggestion for Google. Here is why:

When you need incentive to vote, Doug Phillips is a tool. A very good one, too.

When you need a reason to cry, Doug Phillips is a tool. A tool in time of need!

When you need a good portrait of a civilian in military parade gear, Doug Phillips is a tool. A pretty little tool.

When you need to reflect on what to dress up for Halloween, Doug Phillips is a tool. A ghoulish, ghoulish tool.

Edited because Doug Phillips is a tool is the correct spelling. Not Doug Philips is a tool.

Was Doug Philips is a tool ever the first item in the Google search engine? I never saw that. It was about #4 in the list or something as I recall.

However, Doug Philips is a tool should really be the first pertinent suggestion for Google. Here is why:

When you need incentive to vote, Doug Philips is a tool. A very good one, too.

When you need a reason to cry, Doug Philips is a tool. A tool in time of need!

When you need a good portrait of a civilian in military parade gear, Doug Philips is a tool. A pretty little tool.

When you need to reflect on what to dress up for Halloween, Doug Philips is a tool. A ghoulish, ghoulish tool.

If you type "Doug Phillips i" it still comes up as the number one entry, at least for me. Because Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool. I believe that we should endeavor to make *** Doug Phillips is a tool *** the number one result for google searches. *** Dough Phillips is a tool *** and the world needs to know. So we should do our best to make sure *** Doug Phillips is a tool *** makes it to the top. Does anyone else agree that the *** Doug Phillips is a Tool ***campaign needs to get started again?

Also:

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Also, I love this site, and Doug Phillips Is A Tool.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you for this, because Doug Phillips is a tool. I laughed so hard at Buzzard's application that it made the baby boy in my lap start crying because Dough Phillips is a tool.

Seriously, sick baby crying and this thread distracted me enough that I laughed harder than I have in days because Doug Phillips is a tool.

You guys, I really needed a break from

cleaning the house Doug Phillips is a tool

Because I was getting

lower back pain Doug Phillips is a tool

And you guys made me

LOL Doug Phillips is a tool

But now I must go back to

spring cleaning Doug Phillips is a tool.

I should win Helpmeet of the Year, awarded to me by Doug Phillips is a tool, because my headship did laundry, and now I'm bitching about the dryer sheets that he bought at Doug Phillips is a tool. Some stupid aromatherapy shit that smells like Doug Phillips is a tool. My sinuses are fucking Doug Phillips is a tool, and I feel like I want to puke all over Doug Phillips is a tool or something. He's going back to the Doug Phillips is a tool tomorrow, and he best be buying stuff that does NOT smell like Doug Phillips is a tool.

This is great. Just like Mad Libs, but every noun, adjective or verb becomes Doug Phillips is a tool. Just because Doug Phillips is a tool. I should start using that phrase every time I want to curse. I'll be saying Doug Phillips is a tool all Doug Phillips is a tool day long.

Google's #1 response to "Doug Phillips is" is still "a tool". This is, of course, to be expected, as Doug Phillips is, indeed, a tool.

My web browser inevitably crashes every time I try to read Doug Phillips' (who is a tool) blog. Too much stupidity, I think.

A small contribution to the Doug Phillips Is A Tool campaign.

So I hear Doug Phillips is a tool? :ugeek:

Yes, it's true that Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool, just one that doesn't really work that well. Well, I'm off to start my day-- have a great day, everyone, and don't forget that the moral of the story is, Doug Phillips is a tool! :mrgreen:

Agreed. Doug Phillips is a tool. And he looks like the evil dude in the 1970's film "Satan's School For Girls".

I almost wonder if Doug Phillips is a tool has invested in SEO. It does seem strange that many people would search for "Doug Phillips family" when clearly Doug Phillips is a tool.

Bravo TV indicates that Doug Phillips is a tool. The Walll Street Journal agrees..Doug phillips is a tool.

Every time I have a headache, take asprin and go to the store for beer, it reminds me that Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool, the tooliest tool. If you want a manly man, a sweaty romp, an anaconda hunt, then Doug Phillips is your tool. If you run on Dugger time, Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool.tool.tool.

The fact that Doug Phillips is a tool was confirmed by google, which prompted the "hillips is a tool" part as soon as I typed "Doug P". The Doug Phillips is a Tool Facebook page was the first hit, followed by Doug Phillips is a Tool's blog, followed by this Doug Phillips is a Tool thread on Free Jinger.

Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool. You know, because the most deficient tool in the shed is Doug Phillips, who is a tool. In fact, Doug Phillips is a tool confided in me the other day that he found his tool entirely too floppy and undersized. This means the tool of Doug Phillips is a tool has no practical benefit to society or the gene pool.

In conclusion, Doug Phillips is a tool.

When typing "Doug Phillips is" into Google, I get the following top 4 results, shown in descending order:

doug phillips is a tool

doug phillips is gay

doug phillips israel

doug phillips mysterious island

Obamacare Biden debate Doug Phillips Is A Tool Romney Ryan Liar

Because Doug Phillips is a tool.

When I type in just Doug Phillips, not Doug Phillips is a Tool, the first result is Doug Phillips Obituary. This is uncomfortable, because while Doug Phillips is a Tool, I do not wish death on Doug Phillips is a Tool. The actual phrase Doug Phillips is a Tool comes up as #4. Also, Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Well, it's unfortunate that Doug Phillips is a Tool is so low on the search engine. We should definitely make sure Doug Phillips is a Tool is the number result for any search involving Doug. Today, I ate some chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately, Doug Phillips is a Tool wouldn't approve because I didn't use my godly, womanly skills in order to make them. Doug Phillips is a Tool would recommend that I prayerfully submit to the head of my household. Doug Phillips is a Tool would also tell me to get off of my laptop.

Here's this song that I wrote!

"Doug Phillips is a Tool! He's a mighty mighty tool! Doug Phillips is a Tool! Such a mighty, mighty fool! Doug Phillips is a Tool! He's a terrible terrible fool! Doug Phillips is a Tool!"

*sung drunkenly to whatever tune fits

I'm still baffled by the fact that Doug Phillips is a tool suddenly jumped so low on the suggestions when you google Doug Phillips is a tool. So I did some searching, and it turns out there are several ways, such as [link=http://mashable.com/2012/08/21/change-google-search-result/]this[/link], in which Doug Phillips is a tool could have had Google change the results. In conclusion, Doug Phillips is a tool. A sneaky tool.

Archived